Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
Bosh and Bron lost for not going to the Bulls They probably would've went for 70 wins.

C-Noah
PF-Bosh
SF-Bron
SG-Bogans
PG-Rose

7 years ago '10        #22
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,377 | Props total: 9648 9648
 The Bully said:
rose stans in here doing damage control

rose just didnt want to face the prospect of sending a text message

rose:i want lebron!
bulls organization:ok, but you'll have to send him a text
rose:uhh, nevermind:sick:
 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM         #23
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rose won. He basically said he doesn't really want him in undertone way -while fooling the Chicago Bulls organization, and keeping them happy at the same time. I didn't know Roazy was witty on the low.
 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM         #24
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
While you and everyone else is sitting at your computers being jealous and hating like a bunch of females and talking about how he talks...He is playing a game that he loves, while being successful at it..And most important being humble about it...

You wanna sit there and talk about how he talks... Everytime he speaks to the media, this kid is humble and he thanks God for every opportunity that has came into his life, and he is thankful for the his family, teammates, coaches, team organization, friends, and fans and ya'll wanna hate like some b**ches? Now these are some facts for ya'll...

Question: Since you sit there on the computer and talk about Rose's speaking abilities, what makes you think that you are better than him? And what has his speaking problems done to you personally for you or anyone else to hate on him?
1. smh @ humble. thanking God for every opportunity? He should spend more time thanking the kid who took the SATs for him, and thanking the coaches and administrators who helped cover it up. his cheating a.ss is a fraud and a disgrace to the sport.

2. and what do you get out of slurping his d!ck as if you were his baby momma?
 7 years ago '04        #25
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Slickems said:
1. smh @ humble. thanking God for every opportunity? He should spend more time thanking the kid who took the SATs for him, and thanking the coaches and administrators who helped cover it up. his cheating a.ss is a fraud and a disgrace to the sport.

2. and what do you get out of slurping his d!ck as if you were his baby momma?
First of all, I don't slurp no man's nuts....and second you sound like your mad?

And you talk about a disgrace to the sport, but you still sit at home and watch the sport..

And don't be mad at him because he's humble and he's actually doing something with himself, while you are sitting there at your computer being mad...Go sit down and play Dora with your sister..
 7 years ago '04        #26
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Bully said:
feelings caught
Who are you?
 7 years ago '05        #27
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
f**k lebron we didn't need his a.ss anyway. we should have kept hinrich and just got boozer, korver, and brewer. If we wouldn't have traded Hinrich we would have the best record in the east. Because his bad days were 8 point games those are bogans good days.
 7 years ago '08        #28
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 Hold That said:
For one, he was asked to send the text message by the Bulls staff, because rumors were flying that "Rose didn't want to play with LeBron" because he didn't try to contact him..

If your organization ask you to send a message to someone in your heart you really don't want to play with, but still do it for the good of the organization, what would you put in it?

He kept it short and simple and to the point.. But I guess Rose is "retarded" for not graveling and begging like other top 10 players did..

As if Kobe would gravel.. Rose has that same mentality.. If LeBron wants to join he would have join, if not f**k em we'll try and kick your a.ss in the playoffs.
Where is this reported? Cause I am talking to my hating a.ss friend and he is like "I am reading espn.com and it dont say the team told him to text leborn"
 7 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 knowughetto said:
While you and everyone else is sitting at your computers being jealous and hating like a bunch of females and talking about how he talks...He is playing a game that he loves, while being successful at it..And most important being humble about it...

You wanna sit there and talk about how he talks... Everytime he speaks to the media, this kid is humble and he thanks God for every opportunity that has came into his life, and he is thankful for the his family, teammates, coaches, team organization, friends, and fans and ya'll wanna hate like some b**ches? Now these are some facts for ya'll...

Question: Since you sit there on the computer and talk about Rose's speaking abilities, what makes you think that you are better than him? And what has his speaking problems done to you personally for you or anyone else to hate on him?
get em real s**t rite here bx n*ggas stay talking nonsense
 7 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 sneekas said:
im sure bulls r fine without christina soft.
Fixed.
 03-02-2011, 04:53 PM         #31
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
First of all, I don't slurp no man's nuts....and second you sound like your mad?

And you talk about a disgrace to the sport, but you still sit at home and watch the sport..

And don't be mad at him because he's humble and he's actually doing something with himself, while you are sitting there at your computer being mad...Go sit down and play Dora with your sister..
way to avoid my points: you cant deny that he's a fraud. it's easy to be "humble" when you're a cheater, and have all your opportunities handed to you fraudulently.

and you say i'm the "mad" one? yeah, i might be on the computer s**ttalking him, but even worse, you're on the computer trickin for him like captain save an illiterate baller
 7 years ago '04        #32
hoy fudge2k3 
space
space
$969 | Props total: 64 64
i cant take this guy.... lmao.. dude really catchin feelings ova D. Rose
 7 years ago '04        #33
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Slickems said:
way to avoid my points: you cant deny that he's a fraud. it's easy to be "humble" when you're a cheater, and have all your opportunities handed to you fraudulently.

and you say i'm the "mad" one? yeah, i might be on the computer s**ttalking him, but even worse, you're on the computer trickin for him like captain save an illiterate baller
Well if he's a disgrace to the sport, then don't watch him or come in here talking about him..
 7 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Mike Nitty said:
Wait so Rose didn't wanna play with Lebron but instead wanted Boozer

MIA or NY (Flip) then Chicago for the next few years homie
No he didn't want to play with LeBron, and so f**kin what . And Yes he did rather have Boozer, he also wanted Joe Johnson too because it complimented him and the teams style.. Like the guy that you rep in your sig, you think Kobe wants to play with LeBron? NO he wants to beat LeBron. Same competitive nature that MJ/Kobe has, Durant/Rose share those same qualities..

If you weren't such a hater you could be objective and actually see that.

And there's nothing wrong with not wanting to team up with the best player in the game, Rose wants to write his own legacy.. He has the city of Chicago in the palm of his hand, and will likely go down as the biggest Sports Icon in this city next to Michael Jordan..

He knows if he can work hard, improve his game, he can carry this team to an eventual championship someday.. Look where we are at and it's his FIRST BREAKOUT YEAR... Imagine where we'll be when he's 25? Rose has always said, he wants to be the best in the league(now he might not ever be the best), but I'm willing to bet he will get absolutely everything he can out of his potential based on his hard work alone..

And in this era, you don't need the best player in the league to win a Championship, you just need a top 5 player and a great supporting cast.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2011 at 05:19 PM..
 03-02-2011, 04:59 PM         #35
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Well if he's a disgrace to the sport, then don't watch him or come in here talking about him..

see, you can't do it. you just can't admit that the guy you stan for is a cheating bum.
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 hoy fudge2k3 said:
Listen here you fake a.ss D.Wade, because I exposed you of saying something stupid.. Yes Rose is retarded because he wasn't begging LeBron to join his team.. f**k outta here.. I want my 22 year old superstar to feel he can win a championship with hard work with or without LeBron..

You f**kers would know nothing about that because the Bulls have had competitors in their history so I know how to recognise greatness and the mentality to want to be the best, and actually work at trying to be the best you can be..
 7 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 hoy fudge2k3 said:

Catching feeling? Not at all...Just stating the facts that you wanna hate and disrespect the man because of the way he talks...If his speaking really bothers you that much, then don't pay attention to it...Don't watch his interviews..If it bothers you, don't come in here hating..

If you had a speech problem and you had people hating you, being disrespectful towards you and calling you names, you wouldn't like it would you? Hell no..

Like I said, I'm not mad or catching feelings, I'm just stating facts..
 7 years ago '10        #38
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,377 | Props total: 9648 9648
 Hold That said:
Listen here you fake a.ss D.Wade, because I exposed you of saying something stupid.. Yes Rose is retarded because he wasn't begging LeBron to join his team.. f**k outta here.. I want my 22 year old superstar to feel he can win a championship with hard work with or without LeBron..

You f**kers would know nothing about that because the Bulls have had competitors in their history so I know how to recognise greatness and the mentality to want to be the best, and actually work at trying to be the best you can be..
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 danny2132 said:
Where is this reported? Cause I am talking to my hating a.ss friend and he is like "I am reading espn.com and it dont say the team told him to text leborn"
Woj wrote articles, and there's an S.I article i posted last night that says Rose acted non chalant about LeBron joining.. He didn't care if he did or didn't, but he wasn't about to go all out begging through the media for Lebron to join and feed into the ego maniac's mentality..

Not to mention it also said Rose was loyal to his teammates, he didn't want to sell out Luol Deng in the process, while begging for LeBron and then he never joins.. Rose is just a good guy, if LeBron was going to come here, he would have came.. I'm glad Rose went about it the way he did because he had his teammates back(preferably Luol).. How can you not admire someone like that?
 7 years ago '05        #40
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
"I just want to win" was that not the greatest part of that text?

thumbs up to D rose
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy