Derrick Rose reveals his text to woo LeBron James

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
10452 pageviews
101 comments

Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Derrick Rose reveals his text to woo LeBron James

Amid all the hoopla surrounding teams' recruiting pitches to the most heralded free agent class in NBA history this summer, the Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose took a low-key approach in his wooing of LeBron James.

Rose sent James a text, the contents of which to this point were unknown. In a Sports Illustrated article out this week, Rose remembers the message reading: "I'm just hitting you up to k!ll all the rumors that I don't want to play with you. I'd like to play with you. I just want to win."

Of course, a few days later James joined Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The decision surprised Rose, who said James coming to Chicago seemed like a "no-brainer."

But Rose and the Bulls quickly moved on, netting free agents Carlos Boozer, Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver, C.J. Watson, Kurt Thomas and Keith Bogans.

"He always told me he didn't want to be on one of those stacked teams," Rose's brother Reggie told the magazine. "He wanted to be with an underdog."

The Bulls trail James' Heat by a game for the second seed in the Eastern Conference, and Rose is considered a front-runner -- along with James -- for league MVP.

[pic - click to view]

Report: Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose reveals his text to woo LeBron James - ESPN Chicago

[pic - click to view]

image he really laid out the red carpet

101 comments for "Derrick Rose reveals his text to woo LeBron James"

7 years ago '04        #2
hoy fudge2k3 
space
space
$969 | Props total: 64 64
Does It Surprise Anyone That Derrick Rose Is Socially Retarted.?? He's Programmed To Do One Thing & One Thing Only.. PLAY BALL.!!
 7 years ago '10        #3
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9898 9898
Wasted his time, nice try though
 7 years ago '06        #4
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
No suprise, he says a lot and then changes his mind but most of us do. How we feel today has no bearing on tomorrow.
 7 years ago '07        #5
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
hahahahaaahahahahaaha n*gga was mad generic hahahahhaahah
 7 years ago '05        #6
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
For one, he was asked to send the text message by the Bulls staff, because rumors were flying that "Rose didn't want to play with LeBron" because he didn't try to contact him..

If your organization ask you to send a message to someone in your heart you really don't want to play with, but still do it for the good of the organization, what would you put in it?

He kept it short and simple and to the point.. But I guess Rose is "retarded" for not graveling and begging like other top 10 players did..

As if Kobe would gravel.. Rose has that same mentality.. If LeBron wants to join he would have join, if not f**k em we'll try and kick your a.ss in the playoffs.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-02-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #7
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 hoy fudge2k3 said:
Does It Surprise Anyone That Derrick Rose Is Socially Retarted.?? He's Programmed To Do One Thing & One Thing Only.. PLAY BALL.!!
Yeah and it doesn't suprise me that you are programmed to do one thing and that's hate..
 7 years ago '05        #8
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
in the end LBJ might regret that i think he would of been much better for chi if we talking about just from basketball. can u imagine friday nite game in chi

u got bron rose noah boozer and who ever that would be crazyyyyyyyyy idk what was the main reason for mia but chi would of been insane best team for years to come
 7 years ago '05        #9
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 knowughetto said:
Yeah and it doesn't suprise me that you are programmed to do one thing and that's hate..
ha ha ha ha k!lled that n*gga on that one
 7 years ago '04        #10
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ClevelandRay said:
No suprise, he says a lot and then changes his mind but most of us do. How we feel today has no bearing on tomorrow.
This. Tomorrow is a brand new day...People change along with the time..
 7 years ago '09        #11
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Rose was obviously the man...I mean, why would you want a player superior to you in all aspects come to your hometown and take over. I don't blame Rose for wanting to be the man, and it's working out fine.
 03-02-2011, 03:20 PM         #12
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
in the end LBJ might regret that i think he would of been much better for chi if we talking about just from basketball. can u imagine friday nite game in chi

u got bron rose noah boozer and who ever that would be crazyyyyyyyyy idk what was the main reason for mia but chi would of been insane best team for years to come
 7 years ago '04        #13
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
For one, he was asked to send the text message by the Bulls staff, because rumors were flying that "Rose didn't want to play with LeBron" because he didn't try to contact him..

If your organization ask you to send a message to someone in your heart you really don't want to play with, but still do it for the good of the organization, what would you put in it?

He kept it short and simple and to the point.. But I Rose is "retarded" for not graveling and begging like other top 10 players did..

As if Kobe would gravel.. Rose has that same mentality.. If LeBron wants to join he would have join, if not f**k em we'll try and kick your a.ss in the playoffs.
I was just about to say that...Rose is not gonna plea and beg for help from another grown a.ss man who can make his own decisions..Rose has that mentality of a winner...But people still wanna hate on the man.

At the end of the day, that n*gga LeBron made that decision to go to Miami..Can't use his family or friends as an excuse, LeBron is his own person, he knew what he was doing all along..
 7 years ago '07        #14
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Ain't no Chi-Town n*gga about to beg LeBron to come play in Chicago too just take the ball out of his hands and alienate him on the court, like he's doing DWade...
 7 years ago '10        #15
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
if this is true..the nba mad flugazy...f**k wat ah n*gga think sucka duck a.ss n*ggas in gm man..rose should have been like f**k you bron ill see in the playoffs lol
 7 years ago '08        #16
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 Hold That said:

He kept it short and simple and to the point.. But I guess Rose is "retarded" for not graveling and begging like other top 10 players did..

Wait so Rose didn't wanna play with Lebron but instead wanted Boozer

MIA or NY (Flip) then Chicago for the next few years homie
 7 years ago '04        #17
hoy fudge2k3 
space
space
$969 | Props total: 64 64
 The Bully said:
rose stans in here doing damage control

rose just didnt want to face the prospect of sending a text message

rose:i want lebron!
bulls organization:ok, but you'll have to send him a text
rose:uhh, nevermind:sick:
My Sentiments Exactly....

Have Any of Yaw Heard Rose Speak.?? He Sound Like He Reads At A 7th Grade Level.. Prolly The Most Akward n*gga n Da NBA Wen It Comes To The Media..
 7 years ago '06        #18
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26301 26301
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

i was trying to tell my buddy this all year that the best play for him to go would be either chi or NY but im not sure if he will regert it. you cant underestimate the power of playing ball with your best friend while being paid millions. these n*ggas are having fun and you can see it on display every night night

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #19
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 The Bully said:
rose stans in here doing damage control

rose just didnt want to face the prospect of sending a text message

rose:i want lebron!
bulls organization:ok, but you'll have to send him a text
rose:uhh, nevermind:sick:
 7 years ago '04        #20
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 hoy fudge2k3 said:
My Sentiments Exactly....

Have Any of Yaw Heard Rose Speak.?? He Sound Like He Reads At A 7th Grade Level.. Prolly The Most Akward n*gga n Da NBA Wen It Comes To The Media..
While you and everyone else is sitting at your computers being jealous and hating like a bunch of females and talking about how he talks...He is playing a game that he loves, while being successful at it..And most important being humble about it...

You wanna sit there and talk about how he talks... Everytime he speaks to the media, this kid is humble and he thanks God for every opportunity that has came into his life, and he is thankful for the his family, teammates, coaches, team organization, friends, and fans and ya'll wanna hate like some b**ches? Now these are some facts for ya'll...

Question: Since you sit there on the computer and talk about Rose's speaking abilities, what makes you think that you are better than him? And what has his speaking problems done to you personally for you or anyone else to hate on him?

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-02-2011 at 03:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago