Heat May Consider Signing Curry | Curry tells his people he will eventually sign w/ Heat

most viewed right now
 90
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Lebron actually worked out wit Eddy this passed summer and Pat Riley has coveted him for a lone time this would be the best pick up with regards to players bought out but i dont think he will be playoff eligible
 7 years ago '05        #42
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Desperation. Dam. Doubt the Heat sign him though.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Makaveli07 
space
avatar space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
If he get half of his "old level" back it could be a good move for the heat, I mean better than Magloire and Joel Anthony at least ? But he really needs to lost some weight !
 7 years ago '04        #44
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
he's done and i think he's lying
 7 years ago '04        #45
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 380 380
 joshdogg26 said:
lol nobody cares about curry. i'd be surprised if he even plays.

in response to somebody's question about playoff eligibility, u can sign any time as long as u were bought out before today.
They can sign at any time, but they have to be signed by today i believe to be on the playoff roster.
 7 years ago '04        #46
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 NLSP42 said:
Thanks bro......

I dunno if even Tim Grover can help him out
I've seen a vid of him giving a tour of Attack Athletics and he was fat as s**t than.....
 7 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 jake_starrz said:
eddy curry?
u must not have understood.

 Cambury said:
Lebron actually worked out wit Eddy this passed summer and Pat Riley has coveted him for a lone time this would be the best pick up with regards to players bought out but i dont think he will be playoff eligible
 jiggyfresh1 said:
They can sign at any time, but they have to be signed by today i believe to be on the playoff roster.
nah u just had to be waived before the deadline last night at midnight. it takes 48 hours to clear waivers before u can be signed anyway so having to be waived last night and sign today would be impossible.

Because Arroyo was released before Tuesday’s 11:59 p.m. deadline for playoff eligibility, he remains eligible for another team’s playoff roster, regardless of when he signs.


Last edited by joshdogg26; 03-02-2011 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #48
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2777 2777
Desperate times call for desperate moves, Eddy Curry is a huge reach IMO. Still remember when the Bulls drafted him and Chandler back to back in the first round
 7 years ago '05        #49
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
llllllllloooooooooolllllllll
 03-02-2011, 04:40 PM         #50
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k this piece of s**t

hated having that f**k as a knick
 7 years ago '05        #51
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319


This fat a.ss got nothing left
 03-02-2011, 05:01 PM         #52
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be if Curry wins a championship before anybody in New York does. Just thinking about it got me
 7 years ago '04        #53
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
 more_fya said:
I'll be if Curry wins a championship before anybody in New York does.















































 03-02-2011, 05:12 PM         #54
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '07        #55
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
a rumor about eddy curry sitting at the end of our bench instead of juwan howard or jamaal magloire should not be getting this much buzz lol
 7 years ago '05        #56
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Honestly, dude is a bum and there is PROBABLY no hope for him.... but I'd give him a shot over Jamal Magloire based on talent alone. Who wouldn't? Magloire can barely make it from one end of the floor to the other.

If he's working out with TIM GROVER then he must be really motivated and really trying to get into shape and turn his career around. Tim Grover is like P90x on steroids + dat dere Cell Tech + speed + ecstasy + drinking like 80 Red Bulls back to back to back.

And if he wants to join the Heat he must be really motivated to stay in the shape Grover is going to get him into. No organization in sports hates fat people more than the Miami Heat organization does. There's no such thing as being out of shape here. Ask Antoine Walker how that worked out for him.

Curry actually worked out with LeBron, Mike Miller, and Chris Paul before free agency started last summer. He was attached to LeBron's c*ck like Mike Miller, and was supposed to sign where ever he signed. Think he got hurt or something.
 7 years ago '07        #57
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 2 Pistolz said:
Honestly, dude is a bum and there is PROBABLY no hope for him.... but I'd give him a shot over Jamal Magloire based on talent alone. Who wouldn't? Magloire can barely make it from one end of the floor to the other.

If he's working out with TIM GROVER then he must be really motivated and really trying to get into shape and turn his career around. Tim Grover is like P90x on steroids + dat dere Cell Tech + speed + ecstasy + drinking like 80 Red Bulls back to back to back.

And if he wants to join the Heat he must be really motivated to stay in the shape Grover is going to get him into. No organization in sports hates fat people more than the Miami Heat organization does. There's no such thing as being out of shape here. Ask Antoine Walker how that worked out for him.

Curry actually worked out with LeBron, Mike Miller, and Chris Paul before free agency started last summer. He was attached to LeBron's c*ck like Mike Miller, and was supposed to sign where ever he signed. Think he got hurt or something.
lol i remember riley suspending posey and 'toine for having their body fat percentage too high. curry may be lucky though since he never suspended shaq, that rule my not apply to centers .
 7 years ago '05        #58
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Prior to the last two seasons Curry actually averaged double digit scoring for 6 consecutive seasons. He's not much of a rebounder (because of his body fat, which he's trying to eliminate with Grover obviously) and isn't much of a shot blocker (same).... but we have shot blockers and decent rebounders. What we don't have is an offensive low post presence. When this fat piece of s**t is healthy, that's what he is.

Let's not forget he put up 20/7 in 81 games 3 seasons ago.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I think Curry is a bum but I'm surprised nobody has been playing him considering all the other big man bums in the league like Kwame Brown and Nazr Mohammed
 7 years ago '10        #60
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
 beantown said:
LOL
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy