Steve Jobs is back and Announces The Ipad 2 (Pics and Specs)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
There will be lines for the iPad 2.

There will be no one breaking down the doors to get the Xoom or any other tablet.

The iPad 2 isn't for you? That's fine. But Apple created the first POPULAR tablet and they are still king of the hill until someone unseats them.

I swear, hating against a technolog company is one of the dumbest things I ever seen. If you don't like what they are selling, that's great. But Apple didn't become the popular tech company of the past 10 years by accident. They released 3 products that literally changed our world. I'm going to give them the benefit of a doubt on all of their products in the near future until they do something to lose their top position.
 7 years ago '05        #142
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 NyShow said:
apple does a great job at making us buy things we think we want but really dont... hustlenomics
What? Why do people act like Apple is some exception in the world? So people really need a Xoom, or any tablet for that matter?

Apple makes cool, high quality products. People either want them for that coolness factor, or because they realize how useful they will be in their everyday life.

I bought a Macbook Pro which is more expensive than any other computer I ever got because I was tired of viruses and crappy hardware. And I believe what I paid for was a quality product. Best computer I ever owned, hands down.
 7 years ago '04        #143
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 chizz said:
pre ordered yesterday
caught that lie
 03-04-2011, 09:17 AM         #144
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason the ipad is thinner is b/c the iphone has an antenna...someone's a moron...this shouldn't even constitute into size, jobs meaning ipad 2 is smaller htan 1....go to school ppl...seriously

Last edited by TIP2009; 03-04-2011 at 09:19 AM..
 03-04-2011, 09:21 AM         #145
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
What? Why do people act like Apple is some exception in the world? So people really need a Xoom, or any tablet for that matter?

Apple makes cool, high quality products. People either want them for that coolness factor, or because they realize how useful they will be in their everyday life.

I bought a Macbook Pro which is more expensive than any other computer I ever got because I was tired of viruses and crappy hardware. And I believe what I paid for was a quality product. Best computer I ever owned, hands down.
more than coolness facter, these products are reliable and do the job without fail everytime, they can have software issues, and you can fix them by restoring software which takes 30mins to an hour...apple>microsoft>lg> and samsung's a joke...except in terms of tvs, they make the best tvs on earth, then LG then sony....gotta understand technology to understand products
 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM         #146
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
caught that lie
actually you could preorder them yesterday for 45 mins on a european website, but they quickly took it down, they are still keeping preorders as first come first serve, they mispriced them, by -130...so 369 for the 16 gb wifi, no 3g....though I'd only touch 64 gig wifi 3g...gonna hotspot that b**ch my i4...
 03-04-2011, 09:25 AM         #147
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gshag33 said:
ahaahah gtfoh with those bulls**t a.ss specs

give me real specs

"up to 2x faster cpu"

"up to 9x faster gfx"

give EXACT specs
ur a moron, they need to do specific tasks sets to give exact specs, you must not understand computers...I learned that s**t when I was 8, when we're talking performance...good job, go vote for obama and say no homo another 100 times trying to emulate one of the three gayest rappers alive (cam, lil wayne and 50 s**tty cents)
 7 years ago '05        #148
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
simmer down tip,it aint that serious..dude just wants a more detailed spec sheet
 7 years ago '05        #149
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
0.3 MP camera

7 years ago '06        #150
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Pre-Order??? LMAO BUSTED
 7 years ago '08        #151
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17163 17163
how can you transfer your Ipod music into an Ipad?
 7 years ago '04        #152
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 chamboi42o said:
hmmm.. i have an iphone 4. is this worth getting?
no it's not! it's a bigger version of the iphone 4.
 7 years ago '04        #153
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 TIP2009 said:
ur a moron, they need to do specific tasks sets to give exact specs, you must not understand computers...I learned that s**t when I was 8, when we're talking performance...good job, go vote for obama and say no homo another 100 times trying to emulate one of the three gayest rappers alive (cam, lil wayne and 50 s**tty cents)
I thought we were talking about the ipad, not your fantasies?
 7 years ago '04        #154
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:

you must know nothing about computers if you bought a macbook because you were tired of viruses! you do know that macs use the same parts as every other computer/laptop right? you are only paying $1200-$2000 for the coolness factor. I hope you liked being r*ped?
 03-04-2011, 10:58 AM         #155
matrixixix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
apple consumers are damn fools
Jealous Ones Still Envy
 7 years ago '04        #156
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
 Rockobox said:
no USB port?

I'll pass.

I'll keep doing everything on my Evo.
My thoughts exactly
 7 years ago '10        #157
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 Reppindaburghh said:
And what is wrong with that?
You think they don't already have the technology for these "upgrades" when they started building the first iPads? They PURPOSELY leave out features just to include them in the next version. Can't blame em, it's a great strategy, but consumers are getting played *unless you got throw away money*
 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM         #158
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew this s**t was gonna happen.....anybody wana buy mine 16gb wifi 3g.....$500....paid 650
 7 years ago '04        #159
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
at people turning it down because of USB support? Wtf?!
 7 years ago '04        #160
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 darealness818 said:
uhhhh yea buddy bein able to usb is a pretty big deal especially when youre droppin bills on that shyt....

i still cant believe the ipad was actually a success most apple customers really are fn morons....

if you dont have anythin else to burn money on then i can see why you'll buy the ipad...but if people buy em for any other reasons then theyre f**kin idiots period
Give some reason to need USB support please
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy