Steve Jobs is back and Announces The Ipad 2 (Pics and Specs)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
 youngt22 said:
cool but i'm going with the blackberry playbook

not fair to compare it to the ipad1
 7 years ago '04        #102
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6449 6449
 MochaWhitey said:
You can't order from the Apple website until March 11th, and I guess the only other way to have it ON THE 11TH is going to an Apple store.

Anybody know if Best Buy or any other place will have them on the 11th?
Best Buy for sure
 03-03-2011, 12:53 PM         #103
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man alot of yall n*ggas is b**ches. create as many complaints as you want, iPad > tablet you like 2 years from now.

yall complaining about LTE, WTF? c'mon son what has really implemented LTE? do you know LTE will k!ll the battery life of the iPad? so you rather trade internet speed at random locations for battery life?

SD card slot? WTF iPad doesent even have a file management system, what do you need an SD slot for anyways? i have a macbook pro with an SD slot and i barely use the s**t, if i had the choice, remove it from my macbook pro and let me save 100 dollars.

flash - dont even get me started.

USB. wtf? USB for what? what do you want to plug into the iPad?

alot of yall is spoiled my apple rumors and s**t other companies implement into their devices and then you use that as a standard. do yall have cars? do yall use EVERY function in the car? the floor warmer, the front and back defroster, the hazard lights, etc.

yall complaining about quality of front facing cameras, man yall n*ggas is ugly yall don't want to show HD of yall faces, besides anyways that quality of resolution would not be allowed by AT&T, and would only be possible of WIFI.

yall n*ggas don't know the business aspect and logic of s**t, yall just stay on engadget or gizmodo and build unrealistic standards.

30 days of standby time. who beats that?
 7 years ago '05        #104
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11808 11808
I'll wait for the iPad III
 7 years ago '05        #105
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 chardonnay said:
wasn't it already stated someone wanted to tether their 3G from their phone to the iPad?

you takin this s**t to heart...calm down n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #106
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i wanna get one but i really dont know what use i would have for a tablet

i already got my macbook and iphone so im always connected..

what do you guys use your tablets for?
 7 years ago '04        #107
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
 chardonnay said:
man alot of yall n*ggas is b**ches. create as many complaints as you want, iPad > tablet you like 2 years from now.

yall complaining about LTE, WTF? c'mon son what has really implemented LTE? do you know LTE will k!ll the battery life of the iPad? so you rather trade internet speed at random locations for battery life?

SD card slot? WTF iPad doesent even have a file management system, what do you need an SD slot for anyways? i have a macbook pro with an SD slot and i barely use the s**t, if i had the choice, remove it from my macbook pro and let me save 100 dollars.

flash - dont even get me started.

alot of yall is spoiled my apple rumors and s**t other companies implement into their devices and then you use that as a standard. do yall have cars? do yall use EVERY function in the car? the floor warmer, the front and back defroster, the hazard lights, etc.

yall complaining about quality of front facing cameras, man yall n*ggas is ugly yall don't want to show HD of yall faces, besides anyways that quality of resolution would not be allowed by AT&T, and would only be possible of WIFI.

yall n*ggas don't know the business aspect and logic of s**t, yall just stay on engadget or gizmodo and build unrealistic standards.

30 days of standby time. who beats that?
Real talk. Ipad 2>>>anything else
 7 years ago '04        #108
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
You'd think chardonnay was being paid by apple to defend them. This is who Apple wants as a buyer, someone who will defend anything they do. They don't care about you, they just make money off you
 7 years ago '07        #109
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 7 years ago '06        #110
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
cant believe people waste money on this s**t

829$ for 64gb with wifi and 3g
 7 years ago '10        #111
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Good for Apple but I got better places to put my money

All I need is my PC, with internet. My next phone won't even be an iPhone. I f**ks with Android.
 7 years ago '04        #112
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 chardonnay said:

I use the SD slot on my MBP daily for dumping photos. It would be great to have this on an ipad so I can take photos and then view them on my MBP instead of the back of my camera.

Just because you can't find uses for something doesn't mean someone else can't

and right now, the ipad is king, but it's a software/app thing, not a hardware thing.
 7 years ago '04        #113
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jay964 said:
i wanna get one but i really dont know what use i would have for a tablet

i already got my macbook and iphone so im always connected..

what do you guys use your tablets for?
Thats kind of my feeling...I'd use it to surf the internet at home on the couch instead of my laptop, and if it had an SD slot, i'd put it in my camera bag.

Other then that, ALL tablets are kind of unnecessary imo. Still want one though
 7 years ago '04        #114
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 TheMagicMan said:
Thats kind of my feeling...I'd use it to surf the internet at home on the couch instead of my laptop, and if it had an SD slot, i'd put it in my camera bag.

The Xoom, iPad, Playbook or any other tablet are just toys. Not worth the money even though the itch is there to buy one.
 7 years ago '05        #115
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 TheMagicMan said:

ya i want one too.. but if im at home on my couch im def on my macbook not the ipad
maybe if i rode the bus or something

ill prolly end up getting one anyway and just have it in the kitchen or something stupid lol
 7 years ago '05        #116
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
exactly, apple brainwashed this dude, makin him think that MORE FEATURES is not BETTER.. i mean cmon u payin 600 and u dnt even got a usb port or an sd card slot?? how do u not use SD card slots, i been using my same SD card for years with my photos stored on it.
The best part is when he was so psyched over the "features" of the ipad2 when its all s**t that you will be able to do on the first one..

7 years ago '05        #117
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Explicit said:
The Xoom, iPad, Playbook or any other tablet are just toys. Not worth the money even though the itch is there to buy one.
The only tablet id even consider is a nook color, root that b**ch and throw honeycomb on it for 250

03-03-2011, 05:39 PM         #118
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
I use the SD slot on my MBP daily for dumping photos. It would be great to have this on an ipad so I can take photos and then view them on my MBP instead of the back of my camera.

Just because you can't find uses for something doesn't mean someone else can't

and right now, the ipad is king, but it's a software/app thing, not a hardware thing.
That's been Apple's MO since day one. I'll keep it 100 and if HTC made an EVO Tablet and the Honeycomb store had as many apps as the App Store, then i'd cop. Hardware is there, but right now developers aren't.
 7 years ago '04        #119
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
The best part is when he was so psyched over the "features" of the ipad2 when its all s**t that you will be able to do on the first one..

the iPad has plenty of new stuff?

diff size, two cameras, way faster, FaceTime, the hdmi out hookup thing, what's not to love?

and to dude who's talking about sd cards? for what? I honestly haven't used any type of sd since my old a.ss lg phone from 6 years ago

I don't understand how people hate on this stuff, it's top of the line, extremely easy to use, extremely fast, rarely has bugs, there are some restrictions but there won't be forever and there are with any electronic device you would get
 7 years ago '07        #120
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6361 6361
not sure if people are aware they do have an adaptor to the 30 pin for SD card reading....

just saying
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy