Steve Jobs is back and Announces The Ipad 2 (Pics and Specs)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
Video is up too
 7 years ago '07        #22
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #23
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
finally i might cop an ipad!
 7 years ago '05        #24
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
If I didn't have an Android phone,I'd definitely look into getting one of these tablets.
 7 years ago '07        #25
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6324 6324
hmmm i wonder if 3g would be better on Verizon this time around ... it was kind of spotty on AT&T but i hear its faster though.

Maybe just tether wifi from my atrix :)

Anyways ... not a huge step forward but it's a hot product and much better than the original although a lot of this should have been included in the first. But marketing wise you can't throw everything on the same boat... the simplicity is where it makes it money and keying on a few features each year.

I still have to test out the xoom too but to me it just didn't click with me playing with it ....and its way overpriced.
 7 years ago '04        #26
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Reppindaburghh said:
And what is wrong with that?
He didn't say there was anything wrong with that
 03-02-2011, 01:20 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was going to avoid this, but I wouldn't mind having a 16gig 3G on verizon.
 7 years ago '10        #28
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
hmmm.. i have an iphone 4. is this worth getting?
 7 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 chamboi42o said:
hmmm.. i have an iphone 4. is this worth getting?
I would say yes, everything looks better bigger and you can do more things with a bigger screen. I would say do it if you can afford it.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
not enough for users of the 1st gen ipad to upgrade imo. but if you're in the market for a tablet its a nice option. id like to see the touchpad this and xoom side by side before i got anything.. i'll probably grab something over the summer.
 03-02-2011, 01:34 PM         #31
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Original iPads are now $399
 7 years ago '04        #32
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
Guess I'll keep waiting for a tablet I want...
 7 years ago '05        #33
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
When people actually get it in their hands then the excitement will build. There was no need for Apple to completely redesign one of their most successful products.

I love how they threw those subtle jabs at the other tablet makers.

From Steve Jobs-
A lot of folks in this tablet market are rushing in, looking at this as the next PC. hardware and software are done by different companies, talking about speeds just as they would with PCs. Every bone in our body says this is not the right approach
And that's why the will continue to take the lead in the short term. They get it. Housewives, teachers, artists, business people and retired senior citizens don't give a crap if it can do flash or if you put in some fancy new processor.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
no USB port?

I'll pass.

I'll keep doing everything on my Evo.
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
If anyone has a question if they should buy the iPad 2 over other Tablets, just know that App store supports 65,000 Applications just for the iPad. other competitors only have 100. Not to mention iPad's have double the battery life (10 hours).
 7 years ago '07        #36
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6324 6324
 OMEGAMAN said:
When people actually get it in their hands then the excitement will build. There was no need for Apple to completely redesign one of their most successful products.

I love how they threw those subtle jabs at the other tablet makers.

From Steve Jobs-

And that's why the will continue to take the lead in the short term. They get it. Housewives, teachers, artists, business people and retired senior citizens don't give a crap if it can do flash or if you put in some fancy new processor.
I read a book on how Apple became an industry giant and how they revolutionized it in terms of how they market and create products. As a broken record as it may sound...

It really comes down to simplicity. How can you achieve the same effect in lesser steps, words and concepts. If you can reach to the masses and not just a bunch of geeks who look for spec to spec and having EVERYTHING on one device... the allure of it becomes non existent.

The xoom is hands down the more advanced device... but to the regular person... who wants to spend the first week or so trying to figure it out? Just pick it up and play!
 7 years ago '05        #37
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 ptwist said:
I read a book on how Apple became an industry giant and how they revolutionized it in terms of how they market and create products. As a broken record as it may sound...

It really comes down to simplicity. How can you achieve the same effect in lesser steps, words and concepts. If you can reach to the masses and not just a bunch of geeks who look for spec to spec and having EVERYTHING on one device... the allure of it becomes non existent.

The xoom is hands down the more advanced device... but to the regular person... who wants to spend the first week or so trying to figure it out? Just pick it up and play!

Not to mention they don't want to leave their customers in the dark. The xoom doesn't have an equivalent to the Apple Store. You can:
-Get your iPad set up before you leave the store with their Personal Setup (I know a lot of college email servers and business servers you have to put the information in manually, and it is a pain for the average person)
-Free introductory workshop for iPad users. I wouldn't be surprised if they added a new workshop for Garageband and iMovie on the iPad. People will be very interested in this stuff.

I can't tell you how many people buy an expensive computer or tablet, and have no idea how to use it to it's fullest potential.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 ptwist said:

I mean, Jobs is right.

Majority of the world isn't smart enough to give a f**k about USB ports and tech specs

We're just the minority
 03-02-2011, 02:03 PM         #39
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
I mean, Jobs is right.

Majority of the world isn't smart enough to give a f**k about USB ports and tech specs

We're just the minority
And you'll remain the minority
 7 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Rockobox said:
I mean, Jobs is right.

We're just the minority
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago