Steve Jobs is back and Announces The Ipad 2 (Pics and Specs)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 The N said:
^Anybody?
Put it on iTunes, then sync it to your iPad
 7 years ago '05        #182
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
With ifile on a jailbroken iPhone, you can do whatever you want
right, but if we wanna talk jailbroken iPhones, then wed have to bring in rooted androids, and thats a whole nother beast yall REALLY cant compete with (in performance, sales wise yea, cause ppl are stupid and will buy whatever as long as someone else who is equally stupid tells them how awesome it is )
 7 years ago '05        #183
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
or plug it into the USB port on the iPad and click sync when the notification pops up...

oh wait...
 7 years ago '04        #184
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
or plug it into the USB port on the iPad and click sync when the notification pops up...

oh wait...
cuz that's such an every day need, where the iPhone lacks in a million different random things you can do, it's runs away with reliability, ease of use, sturdiness, smoothness, and looks

Oh and the best battery life around, on every device
 7 years ago '05        #185
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
cuz that's such an every day need, where the iPhone lacks in a million different random things you can do, it's runs away with reliability, ease of use, sturdiness, smoothness, and looks

Oh and the best battery life around, on every device
woohoo, you can let the thing sit for a month and not die, if I pay 800 for anything I'd better use that b**ch every f**king day..

and all those things can be done on android too, plus other s**t (wifi tethering, flash, etc)
 7 years ago '04        #186
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
woohoo, you can let the thing sit for a month and not die, if I pay 800 for anything I'd better use that b**ch every f**king day..

and all those things can be done on android too, plus other s**t (wifi tethering, flash, etc)
It's got 10 hrs of use life you idiot, wifi tethering can be done on ios4.3 fool, and flash?! That's the reason your s**t last 4 hours, not to mention skyfire can buffer a flash vid to play on any apple device anyways
 7 years ago '05        #187
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
It's got 10 hrs of use life you idiot, wifi tethering can be done on ios4.3 fool, and flash?! That's the reason your s**t last 4 hours, not to mention skyfire can buffer a flash vid to play on any apple device anyways
Skyfires was on android first, and it f**kin sucks on the iPhone

I know it has 10 hours of use, but honestly, who is gonna be on the thing for 10 hours straight, really? unless your doing your job on that thing, who needs it to last 10 hours, that is cool though, and 4.3 is gonna be on the first iPad, so hows that a feature for the ipad2?

and my phone last 24+ hours, and thats using it fairly heavily

I should also mention I am a network admin, so I love technology, and reasearch all this s**t, iOS is good enough that once you use it, you think its the best there is, but once you actually use the other OS youll see...if you want to talk about it like you know, then you should at least school yourself...
 03-04-2011, 05:58 PM         #188
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
apple is the best scam artist ever...
Only apple can get away with selling the most overpriced underpowered laptops for 1500, a s**tty 400 phone without flash and an oversized ipod for $500.

apple is a joke and the only people who buy it are materialistic douche hipsters

droid > iOS(iphone)
dollar tree MP3 player > ipod
windows $600 laptop that is 5x more powerful > $1500-2000 macbook or even desktop mac

as for ipad, no reason to own one other then the fact that you are a material person, you care what people think about you and what you wear and use which is sad.

not one tech savvy person i know would be caught dead paying for an apple product, just hipsters, fanboys and materialistic 13 year old school girls
 7 years ago '05        #189
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
not one tech savvy person i know would be caught dead paying for an apple product, just hipsters, fanboys and materialistic 13 year old school girls
I know a few, they hate android hard too, never used it, but hate the s**t out of it...

7 years ago '04        #190
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Skyfires was on android first, and it f**kin sucks on the iPhone

I know it has 10 hours of use, but honestly, who is gonna be on the thing for 10 hours straight, really? unless your doing your job on that thing, who needs it to last 10 hours, that is cool though, and 4.3 is gonna be on the first iPad, so hows that a feature for the ipad2?

and my phone last 24+ hours, and thats using it fairly heavily

I should also mention I am a network admin, so I love technology, and reasearch all this s**t, iOS is good enough that once you use it, you think its the best there is, but once you actually use the other OS youll see...if you want to talk about it like you know, then you should at least school yourself...
Are you a complete idiot, I mean I've witnessed how dumb you are in the sports section but this takes the cake, why would you want better battery life? Really? You do want to use your device right? Say, on a trip? Or away from home without an outlet, get real dude you keep making more and more excuses and like I said before I've used my friends inspire plenty enough to realize android is wack and not for me
 7 years ago '05        #191
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
Are you a complete idiot, I mean I've witnessed how dumb you are in the sports section but this takes the cake, why would you want better battery life? Really? You do want to use your device right? Say, on a trip? Or away from home without an outlet, get real dude you keep making more and more excuses and like I said before I've used my friends inspire plenty enough to realize android is wack and not for me
did I say you dont need it? Ideally the battery in everything should last hundreds of hours, but are you really going to sit there for 10 hours str8 playing on your iPad? thats good that it has it though, Im not saying it isnt

thats cool, to each his own, iPhone is good enough to do pretty much everything you would want to, just trying to educate you on other s**t...

and dumb in the sports section? you kidding me? I got props from you in there, give me an example of some stupid s**t Ive said in there please...
 7 years ago '08        #192
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17155 17155
 finishim said:
Word? you done this before?. I am looking on google for tutorials and all I am seeing is people asking if this is even possible and advertising for software that lets you do it for 29.99,
all I want to do is transfer all the music on the iphone( they are not on itunes ) to the ipad.

Last edited by The N; 03-04-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #193
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 9311 9311
Im gonna buy one, because you know you gonna be able to flip that s**t for like a grand on ebay.

7 years ago '06        #194
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
Preorder!!!?
 7 years ago '05        #195
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 b_ee_z said:
you must know nothing about computers if you bought a macbook because you were tired of viruses! you do know that macs use the same parts as every other computer/laptop right? you are only paying $1200-$2000 for the coolness factor. I hope you liked being r*ped?
So you telling me that every virus that affects a windows computer will affect a Mac? Because if you are saying that you would be the one that knows nothing. I haven't changed my downloading habits at all, and not having to worry about some .exe installing something malicious on your computer is a blessing. I didn't buy it for the coolness factor. I bought it because I know they make reliable products.

I know if I have an issue with it I can go to the Apple store instead of searching for some mom and pop computer store in someone's basement or shipping it away and not having it for 3 weeks.

You do know the respective operating systems are different right? I don't have to go into task manager and quit some program that isn't operating correctly. I know how to do all that stuff, but why the hell should my computer be a hassle? I bought something that works the way I want it to work. I swear, I wonder how many people in this thread have actually used an Apple product for an extended period of time.

OSX Lion is supposed to have a feature that allows people to move data from the PC to their mac, something that only could be done from mac to mac before. I know why PC's don't have that feature- cause no one in their right mind is going back to cheaply made netbooks after having a Mac.
 7 years ago '05        #196
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
So you telling me that every virus that affects a windows computer will affect a Mac? Because if you are saying that you would be the one that knows nothing. I haven't changed my downloading habits at all, and not having to worry about some .exe installing something malicious on your computer is a blessing. I didn't buy it for the coolness factor. I bought it because I know they make reliable products.

I know if I have an issue with it I can go to the Apple store instead of searching for some mom and pop computer store in someone's basement or shipping it away and not having it for 3 weeks.

You do know the respective operating systems are different right? I don't have to go into task manager and quit some program that isn't operating correctly. I know how to do all that stuff, but why the hell should my computer be a hassle? I bought something that works the way I want it to work. I swear, I wonder how many people in this thread have actually used an Apple product for an extended period of time.

OSX Lion is supposed to have a feature that allows people to move data from the PC to their mac, something that only could be done from mac to mac before. I know why PC's don't have that feature- cause no one in their right mind is going back to cheaply made netbooks after having a Mac.
Osx is a nice os, but you can make a pc that runs it better than a mac that costs 3-4 times more. They're good for people who don't want to worry about fixing them, but for people who know what they're doing with computers usually lean towards pc's, I loved my hackint0sh, but windows 7 is just as good...
 7 years ago '04        #197
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 finishim said:
Yes I really want you to tell me, what you can do with those ports, that you can't do on an iPad
a) external hard drive;

b) flash drive-----i know you have never been to college, but those things save lives!

c) with that .3mp (or whatever it is)camera, i sure can't take any good pictures with the thing. When and if i'm out travelling.... since i do fly planes, how can i upload pics? i have to bring my laptop also? that defeats the purpose. The ipad 2 is an over sized iphone 4 because you damn sure can't do real work on the thing. That thing was made to play games.

d) i could go on for days!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #198
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Osx is a nice os, but you can make a pc that runs it better than a mac that costs 3-4 times more. They're good for people who don't want to worry about fixing them, but for people who know what they're doing with computers usually lean towards pc's, I loved my hackint0sh, but windows 7 is just as good...
windows 7 is great! you can get spyware and viruses on any computer...mac/pc, etc......there are less viruses for macs because over 90% of consumers run windows. if anyone seriously thinks macs are virus-proof, they are idiots! *not calling you out .hafestos, thought was on my mind and kept going*
 7 years ago '04        #199
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:

are you trying to say i've never used a mac? i grew up on mac. i'm saying macs are not virus proof....there are less of them bc 90% of the world runs windows. if 90% of the world used macs, there definitely would be more viruses for macs. and for you to say windows is a hard operating system, you must not work on computers? oh and i've used plenty of Apple products for extended period of time.......e.g ipod, iphone, mac g4, imac
 7 years ago '04        #200
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 b_ee_z said:
a) external hard drive;

b) flash drive-----i know you have never been to college, but those things save lives!

c) with that .3mp (or whatever it is)camera, i sure can't take any good pictures with the thing. When and if i'm out travelling.... since i do fly planes, how can i upload pics? i have to bring my laptop also? that defeats the purpose. The ipad 2 is an over sized iphone 4 because you damn sure can't do real work on the thing. That thing was made to play games.

d) i could go on for days!!!!!
Hate to burst your bubble but it is possible to connect an external with sole quick hacking, and I've been n graduated thanks, probably used a thumb drive twice and never since, although you can hook one up to the ipad , I don't know why anyone would use a huge tablet to take picture but suite yourself, also, you can upload photo with the iPad USB or upload them to photo sites?

Why do I even keep responding, you guys don actually even look this stuff up

Last edited by finishim; 03-05-2011 at 07:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy