Motorola Atrix

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 quintosis03 said:
Simple. Plug your phone up to your computer. Make sure your usb debugging is on. Also make sure your usb connection ia set to none. Then extract the files an click on the install.bat file. Wait for it to reboot and you are good. I just did it like 30 minutes ago. Lol. s**t is great.
holy s**t lol. Im hoping to Exchange my inspire for The atrix and When i do, i am definitely going to try this s**t.
 7 years ago '11        #102
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 egotistical said:
This n*gga...

this shows u don't read I posted this link... with the youtube video of the dude playing mario kart... and my battery last through the whole day... with texting, boxden, playing games, whatever... but I usually throw it on the charger while im in the car and every night... just because...
lol wtf u butt hurt cus i didnt give u props about it? you really got that hurt that u had to post and say "you didnt read my post i already saidd thiss"!!!!!!.... smh

and btw the way u charge ur phone sounds like your battery is gonna be a pos in no time.

Last edited by Patron253; 03-14-2011 at 09:57 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #103
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i had the inspire 4g...i return it..battery life is aiight..screen quality is GREAt. i was blown away to be honest. the size is just perfect..but the speaker quality is horrendous.. it freezes at time and i couldnt even get my memory card out -_-'..way too many hassle. good phone though.. if only the atrix had that display, it would be a perfect phone
 7 years ago '07        #104
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,100 | Props total: 6304 6304
Atrix owner

#Salute
 7 years ago '04        #105
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Patron253 said:
lol wtf u butt hurt cus i didnt give u props about it? you really got that hurt that u had to post and say "you didnt read my post i already saidd thiss"!!!!!!.... smh

and btw the way u charge ur phone sounds like your battery is gonna be a pos in no time.
n*gga its boxden... I ain't never mad just want to make a point that u don't read and just reply...

Oh another note... about the battery... I ain't worried about it I have done this pretty much to every phone I had and the only one that couldn't take it was the htc 8525 and that had many man. problems... either way and for the dude with the atrix trading for the inspire... .2 inches really bothers you that much...
 7 years ago '04        #106
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
i had the inspire 4g...i return it..battery life is aiight..screen quality is GREAt. i was blown away to be honest. the size is just perfect..but the speaker quality is horrendous.. it freezes at time and i couldnt even get my memory card out -_-'..way too many hassle. good phone though.. if only the atrix had that display, it would be a perfect phone
My n*gga Manny seems like me and you have always had the same phone opinions...

From going from the iphone to the androids... and because you my n*gga I am going to hook u up with this link....

25 dollars after mail in rebate... my dude got it said the rebate came in mad fast...
 7 years ago '04        #107
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gater said:
naw .3 son..but I like the build and quality of htc products. Just a personal preference. n*gga
So you given up the dual core processor 16gb 1gb ram fingerprint scanner webtop qHD res. for .3 son? Really....

Naw j/k do you my homie its all about user preference...
 7 years ago '04        #108
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Mines should be here any minute by amazon...if UPS would just get to my house already before class at 6

anyhow...fellow AAtrix users... teach me (though I've seen the youtube vids)

how to root my phone/get free apps

see a few game emulators I wouldn't mind having, not to mention a few programs as well

First time android user when phone gets dropped off today.

Links, Apps, and etc please....ty.
 7 years ago '06        #109
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 egotistical said:
My n*gga Manny seems like me and you have always had the same phone opinions...

From going from the iphone to the androids... and because you my n*gga I am going to hook u up with this link....

25 dollars after mail in rebate... my dude got it said the rebate came in mad fast...
wow dude. major props.
im gonna sign up for it now. im hoping it goes through since im doing an early upgrade (only choice i got) ive tried everything from amazon to letstalk.com to cotsco lol so hopefully it goes through

btw. i called at&t and asked how much they will charge me and they said only 200 dollars lol. i would go through with it but im waiting for lets talk to give my refund lmao. its big a mess trying to avoid the 400 early ugprade fee lol.

Last edited by Manny05; 03-16-2011 at 02:50 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #110
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 egotistical said:
So you given up the dual core processor 16gb 1gb ram fingerprint scanner webtop qHD res. for .3 son? Really....

Naw j/k do you my homie its all about user preference...
honestly, the .3 has a difference, especially overall screen quality. but like you said, its all about preference.
 03-17-2011, 01:32 AM         #111
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
The Atrix couldn't do anything for me that I want to do with a phone that I couldn't do with an iPhone and I enjoy using the iPhone's features much more than I did with the Atrix.
I almost believed you weren't an iphone fanboy for a second but this comment just exposed your a.ss. nice try though.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #112
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Metalzoa said:
I almost believed you weren't an iphone fanboy for a second but this comment just exposed your a.ss. nice try though.

[pic - click to view]

He obviously doesnt want:

Swype
Adobe flash
True Multitasking
Widgets
Live Wallpapers
Notifications that dont suck
installation of apps from the web
emulators

all without having to do anything to your phone (root/jailbreak)
 7 years ago '10        #113
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

How did that expose me. And what the f**k is a fanboy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now