Motorola Atrix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
We talk about it like its the best phone ever??

Are you not giving iphone its props? are you not doin the same thing?

U prob own an iphone right now so why would u even go into this thread.. get the f**k outttta here mannnnn.

The andriod phone u got prob just a slow phone. Jus tlike the iphone 3g and 3gs.

s**t atleast I didnt say im a "die hard andriond/atrix fan"

get the f**k outta here apple fan boy.
 7 years ago '05        #82
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Patron253 said:
We talk about it like its the best phone ever??

Are you not giving iphone its props? are you not doin the same thing?

U prob own an iphone right now so why would u even go into this thread.. get the f**k outttta here mannnnn.

The andriod phone u got prob just a slow phone. Jus tlike the iphone 3g and 3gs.

s**t atleast I didnt say im a "die hard andriond/atrix fan"

get the f**k outta here apple fan boy.
wow you are a f**king moron. do you not comprehend what the f**k i asked? "i probably own an iphone"? No b**ch I DO OWN ONE. Read n*gga! I said I lost my iphone 3gs, which i love, and im saying that yall are praising the Atrix and I that Im actually considering getting it instead of a new iphone BECAUSE yall talk about it so highly. jesus christ are you 10 years old?
 7 years ago '04        #83
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 .Hafestos. said:
From what I hear, ATT locked it down so you can only install apps through the Market...

to get around that you will have to root the phone, usually most people wont need root access, but to get around att jerking you, youre gonna need it...
To install apps like PDANET, all you have to do is turn off your phone, unplug the sim, turn phone back on and use WIFI to download the PDANET. This goes for apps AT&T doesn't approve of, but may be in the Market. I rooted my phone so I really don't have that problem. I'm still trying to find out what apps we should all be downloading for our phones. Like basics?
 7 years ago '11        #84
space
space
 meepos said:
wow you are a f**king moron. do you not comprehend what the f**k i asked? "i probably own an iphone"? No b**ch I DO OWN ONE. Read n*gga! I said I lost my iphone 3gs, which i love, and im saying that yall are praising the Atrix and I that Im actually considering getting it instead of a new iphone BECAUSE yall talk about it so highly. jesus christ are you 10 years old?

"Oh and... i wouldnt wanna get the Atrix, then the iPhone 5 comes out and possibly s**ts all over the Atrix"

maybe you cant even comprehend what your own words were? nerd rage much?
 7 years ago '04        #85
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1465 1465
STOP with this iphone atrix debate s**t... two different phones and people have there preferences some people just want a simple phone, smooth interface, and good/easy ui... and thats fine... let them do them... on the other hand there are technical that want more out there phones and want to push it... thats us... we can do us... period... no reason to write a 10 page essay on why its better...

For the other dude worried about at&t blocking apps... you can root your phone with one f**king button no need to worry...

As for the dude talking about the battery issue u must be boss hogging (ie doing alot of s**t on it) this happened to me when I first got the phone, because I was on it like all the time... but when I started getting comfortable with it using it less... battery life was great... other thing make sure u monitor what u have running... but usally I have car/home charger so I am usually always good...

oh and about the iphone 5 it will be on the same level as atrix... but what makes the atrix is the expandable mem, hdmi, android > iOS, customable features, simple file system, flash, ability to download and surf internet freely, ability to unzip and handle pretty much any file... ablility to play all video files smoothly, no itunes... I am not swaying you I am just stating facts...

Last edited by egotistical; 03-09-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #86
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Hyper_Intel said:
To install apps like PDANET, all you have to do is turn off your phone, unplug the sim, turn phone back on and use WIFI to download the PDANET. This goes for apps AT&T doesn't approve of, but may be in the Market. I rooted my phone so I really don't have that problem. I'm still trying to find out what apps we should all be downloading for our phones. Like basics?
dude..just put your phone in airplane mode and turn on wifi lol. dont need to do all that...
and honestly, i know iphone 5 is gonna have some great hardware without a doubt, but its gonna have the same IOS..and honestly im sick of it..
plus flash on a phone >>>>>>>
 7 years ago '11        #87
space
space
 egotistical said:
STOP with this iphone atrix debate s**t... two different phones and people have there preferences some people just want a simple phone, smooth interface, and good/easy ui... and thats fine... let them do them... on the other hand there are technical that want more out there phones and want to push it... thats us... we can do us... period... no reason to write a 10 page essay on why its better...

For the other dude worried about at&t blocking apps... you can root your phone with one f**king button no need to worry...

As for the dude talking about the battery issue u must be boss hogging (ie doing alot of s**t on it) this happened to me when I first got the phone, because I was on it like all the time... but when I started getting comfortable with it using it less... battery life was great... other thing make sure u monitor what u have running... but usally I have car/home charger so I am usually always good...

oh and about the iphone 5 it will be on the same level as atrix... but what makes the atrix is the expandable mem, hdmi, android > iOS, customable features, simple file system, flash, ability to download and surf internet freely, ability to unzip and handle pretty much any file... ablility to play all video files smoothly, no itunes... I am not swaying you I am just stating facts...
How long does your battery last? People talkin about how good this battery last but to me it last like a normal phone. I gotta charge my phone everynight its usually at 5-20% when i go to bed, and i usually set there for 10-20 mins and play a game wit my display brightness all the way up to k!ll the rest of the juice left in my phone.
 03-10-2011, 07:53 PM         #88
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
o well less ppl in the world rockin my phone, just like 1 of the reason why i hate da iphone every grandma/grandpa has the iphone. that s**t was annoyin when i was textin and saw someone else textin on there iphone then there like oh hey u got an iphone too did u jail break urs..

damnnnnnnnn let me text in peace.

I aint seen nobody wit the atrix yet and yeah it just came out, but s**t i hope it stays low key in my area atleast.
cool story bro....im good at&t can keep there 2 gigs of data
 7 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 proof1984 said:
cool story bro....im good at&t can keep there 2 gigs of data
what u talkin about?? dataplan? I got unlimited... but honestly what would that matter anyways?
 7 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 Gater said:
can anyone explain how to do this

I have but the slightest clue on android files

Thanks for this didnt know about this I might have to try it for s**ts n giggles.
 7 years ago '04        #91
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,181 | Props total: 975 975
 Gater said:
can anyone explain how to do this

I have but the slightest clue on android files
Simple. Plug your phone up to your computer. Make sure your usb debugging is on. Also make sure your usb connection ia set to none. Then extract the files an click on the install.bat file. Wait for it to reboot and you are good. I just did it like 30 minutes ago. Lol. s**t is great.

Last edited by quintosis03; 03-10-2011 at 09:12 PM..
 03-10-2011, 09:28 PM         #92
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
what u talkin about?? dataplan? I got unlimited... but honestly what would that matter anyways?
forget it bro..not even goin explain
 7 years ago '04        #93
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,181 | Props total: 975 975
 Gater said:
all it says is device not found

Edit: I got it to work. This b**ch is a beast
yeah i was amazed by that s**t. did you do the free tethering mod for the phone / webtop view so you dont have to use wifi?
 7 years ago '09        #94
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Patron253 said:
Well from what ive heard you can download applanet without rooting and download free apps, Even though I tried it on my girlfriends captivate and it didnt work but it worked on mine and mine was rooted. But i have heard you can download free stuff without being rooted. So you just need applanet to download emulators.

idk about caller id app i just download hella apps and dont pay attention if they were free or not because everything is already free for me.
nice good looking out
 7 years ago '09        #95
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Patron253 said:
Honestly andriod/ atrix, is s**ttin on the Iphone and IOS to the point I couldnt even compare this phone to any iphone....

On my atrix I could just have any mp3 on my phone and just click on it and set to ringtone, and it makes it into a ringtone on itself, I dont gotta dl ringstones or nothin.
download mp3 ringtone maker and you can take any part of any song in your librabry and edit to suit your ringtone
 7 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
download mp3 ringtone maker and you can take any part of any song in your librabry and edit to suit your ringtone
yup ima have to do dat cus i can make any mp3 my ringtone but s**t its just the begining of the song lol good looks.
 7 years ago '05        #97
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Patron253 said:
yup ima have to do dat cus i can make any mp3 my ringtone but s**t its just the begining of the song lol good looks.
might wanna look at ringdroid too, s**ts crack...
 7 years ago '06        #98
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
does anybody know how to get the plain stock email app on the atrix to push the email to your phone? ... like when i put the email account in all my mail comes but then i don't receive new mail unless i open the inbox then it tells me i have new mail ...is there anyway to fix this
 7 years ago '04        #99
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1465 1465
 Patron253 said:
Thanks for this didnt know about this I might have to try it for s**ts n giggles.
This n*gga...

this shows u don't read I posted this link... with the youtube video of the dude playing mario kart... and my battery last through the whole day... with texting, boxden, playing games, whatever... but I usually throw it on the charger while im in the car and every night... just because...
 7 years ago '05        #100
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 thaflawless1 said:
does anybody know how to get the plain stock email app on the atrix to push the email to your phone? ... like when i put the email account in all my mail comes but then i don't receive new mail unless i open the inbox then it tells me i have new mail ...is there anyway to fix this
dont know if moto has their own email app, but it should be in the settings of your email app.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy