Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #61
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
is adw tight?
 7 years ago '11        #62
space
space
yeah i use launcher pro haha
 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM         #63
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really feeling like getting this...i lost my hd2 and I got to pay a 100 bucks just to get a refurbish unit....when I can just got this atrix joint for 150

is it tru you cant install third party apps on this phone without rooting?
 7 years ago '10        #64
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 5714 5714
Had the Atrix for a couple days and returned it to get another iPhone. The Atrix was cool but I preferred the quality of the iPhone and I prefer Apple's operating system...especially after jailbreaking. I also agree about the cheesy-ness of the Atrix's appearance. It dont look/feel top notch.
 7 years ago '11        #65
space
space
Damn iphone over atrix? Im sorry man but u wasnt usin the atrix/ andriod to its full abilitys
 7 years ago '10        #66
space
space
The Atrix couldn't do anything for me that I want to do with a phone that I couldn't do with an iPhone and I enjoy using the iPhone's features much more than I did with the Atrix.
 7 years ago '11        #67
space
space
there is 2 things i could name right off dat bat the iphone dont have. voice navigation, and all the ps1/gameboy/sega/n64/nes/ emulators... Able to unzip files and move them around in your folders I dont think the iphone had that either, I forget but i dont even think the iphone had a myfile folder. But idk maybe its not for everyone but u picked a top of the line phone for an iphone. Thats like giving up a quad core i7 pc for a duel core amd deskstop wit a 256mb gpu. lol.
 7 years ago '05        #68
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Gater said:
when I click create new shortcut for "applications" it just bring up the list. It doesn't let me drag the whole folder. Sorry if I'm a dumb a.ss lmao
oh yea, youre looking for app drawer, might be under adw shortcuts or something like that....I use launcher pro so i cant check it out, but if memory serves correct...

just poke thru all those settings, theres something in there that will let you make a shortcut to your app drawer..also if you go into settings for adw you can make the app drawer load by doing a swipe up from the bottom of the screen...
 7 years ago '05        #69
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
The Atrix couldn't do anything for me that I want to do with a phone that I couldn't do with an iPhone and I enjoy using the iPhone's features much more than I did with the Atrix.

flash
wifi tether
GPS for free (google navigation & maps)
Emulators
4g
HDMI out

just say people will think your cooler cause you have an iphone instead of making stupid excuses..

EDIT - saw you are jailbroken, so that takes out the bolded ones...
 7 years ago '05        #70
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gater said:
yeah I think its better than launcher Pro IMO
I like LauncherPro better, but thats cause I like the dock better in that one....
 7 years ago '05        #71
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 proof1984 said:
really feeling like getting this...i lost my hd2 and I got to pay a 100 bucks just to get a refurbish unit....when I can just got this atrix joint for 150

is it tru you cant install third party apps on this phone without rooting?
From what I hear, ATT locked it down so you can only install apps through the Market...

to get around that you will have to root the phone, usually most people wont need root access, but to get around att jerking you, youre gonna need it...
 7 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 Patron253 said:
Thats like giving up a quad core i7 pc for a duel core amd deskstop wit a 256mb gpu. lol.
It's really not...

When it comes to computers max power and adjustability matters to me because of what I use them for. I hate Apple computers. With a phone though I'm more interested in how enjoyable they are to use. I enjoyed the iPhone more than the Atrix. Why do I need emulators, HDMI, etc on a phone? I have a desktop at home and my laptop is always with me.

.Hafestos. said:

flash
4g
HDMI out
-I sometimes wish the iPhone had flash but it isn't a huge deal for me, especially if it reduces the battery life. It's not a big deal...for me.
-4g isn't offered in my area so I don't care about that.
-I would never ever use an HDMI out on a phone. Never...I don't see the point.

Even that other stuff you mentioned that I can do...wifi tether, GPS, emulators...I will never use. I think all that is wack on a phone and I have other devices that are better suited for those tasks.

.Hafestos. said:
just say people will think your cooler cause you have an iphone instead of making stupid excuses..
I'm a grown man dude...I really don't give a f*ck about what other people think about my purchases. The phone I carry don't define me. I picked the iPhone for the design (I like the feel of the glass and metal case), interface, applications and re-sale value. I have a laptop and a desktop to do all that extra sh*t some people try to force their phones to do. For what I use my phone for the iPhone is more satisfying to me than other available phones.
 7 years ago '05        #73
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
1 - Why do I need emulators, HDMI, etc on a phone? I have a desktop at home and my laptop is always with me.

2 - Even that other stuff you mentioned that I can do...wifi tether, GPS, emulators...I will never use. I think all that is wack on a phone and I have other devices that are better suited for those tasks.

3 - I'm a grown man dude...I really don't give a f*ck about what other people think about my purchases. The phone I carry don't define me. I picked the iPhone for the design (I like the feel of the glass and metal case), interface, applications and re-sale value. I have a laptop and a desktop to do all that extra sh*t some people try to force their phones to do. For what I use my phone for the iPhone is more satisfying to me than other available phones.
1 - to play games on your phone in your downtime? To watch movies/tvshows that are on your phone onto your tv? you were saying theres nothing it can do the iPhone cant, those are just a few examples...

2 - read the edit part of my post..

3 - do you then, the iPhone can pretty much do anything you would ever want to on a phone, but i thought you were saying that you cant do anything on an atrix that you cant do on an iPhone and you can, but you wouldnt use those features anyways...
 7 years ago '11        #74
space
space
You will never use hdmi on your phone?

Say you recorded a 5-10 min video of your kids playing a sport or somthing on your phone. Its on your phone you forgot about it and all the sudden a topic comes up and your like hey everyone watch this video.

#1 you could just show everyone it imagine 5 people gather around a 4" screen to view this video.

#2 you could wait 5-10 mins to load it up to your pc and then show it on a bigger screen.

#3 you could just whip out your hdmi cord from your drawyer plug it into your tv and watch it on the big screen that simple?

I think i would take #3 I havent used the hdmi cord yet, and sure it doesnt seem like its gonna be a everyday use. but I know I will end up using it sooner or later and i will prob use it more then once.

Also just the fact I can hook up my phone via hdmi to a tv and most people cant? Ill take that shizzz.

and look how much faster the atrix is over the iphone to and the camera and video quality...

And yes it is like replacing an i7 with a amd duel core. because if you think about it ur phone goes everywhere you go, EVERYWHERE prob even the bathroom to be honest. You use your phone EVERYDAY.

do you carry your laptop to the bathroom? do you carry your laptop to the mall? do you carry your laptop out to eat? is your laptop on you if your on a rollercoaster ride? nooo....

Your phone is almost with you 24/7 so if i can just whip out my hand held laptop and record myself on a rollercoaster ride and then hook it up to hdmi when i get home and watch it. ill take thooseeeee mannnnn!!!!

Atrix phone is by far better then the iphone. I bet you the atrix will even be better then iphone 10g in another 5-6 years hahaha.

Video recording should be and usually has always been on everrrry phone Iphone3g didnt even have it that just shows how apple fail sometimes.

Iphone4g the attena problem to if u hold it in ur left hand?

also apple doesnt even let you back up your contacts to your simcard incase u do change phones.

I say the same thing to my girl who wants the iphone just for the "ipod" .. you only want the name/brand/ and to follow the trend...

Hey if u really do like the iphone more then the atrix more power to you, But i dont see how ppl can like IOS over andriod to be honest. Andriod phones are honestly way better, then the atrix itself? This phone could be faster then your laptop , I dont know what kinda laptop it is and I doubt its faster but you know what i mean, This phone is fast just like a pc.
 7 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
1 - to play games on your phone in your downtime? To watch movies/tvshows that are on your phone onto your tv? you were saying theres nothing it can do the iPhone cant, those are just a few examples...
Actually I was saying there is nothing I'd want to do on a phone that the Atrix can do and the iPhone couldn't. I would never watch a movie on my TV from my phone. That's just dumb to me...especially since I can do that from my much more powerful laptop or desktop.

Patron253 said:
You will never use hdmi on your phone?
No, I probably wouldn't. And I definitely wouldn't use it enough on the Atrix to overcome the other things I preferred on the iPhone. If I were really that serious about watching recorded video from my iPhone as fast as possible I'd buy the composite video connection...but it's not that serious. I have a real camcorder, and in situations where an unplanned recording was needed from my iPhone and I absolutely had to show everyone the footage on a tv screen I don't mind taking the 5-10 painful minutes to upload it. Lol.

HDMI is a cool feature and I'm sure someone somewhere will use it but it has little value in my life amongst my toys.

Patron253 said:
and look how much faster the atrix is over the iphone to and the camera and video quality...

And yes it is like replacing an i7 with a amd duel core. because if you think about it ur phone goes everywhere you go, EVERYWHERE prob even the bathroom to be honest. You use your phone EVERYDAY.

do you carry your laptop to the bathroom? do you carry your laptop to the mall? do you carry your laptop out to eat? is your laptop on you if your on a rollercoaster ride? nooo....
I'm sure the Atrix is faster but I honestly felt no difference in speed between the two. Camera and video quality between the two phones are the same. I use my phone and my computers EVERYDAY and there are no situations in the mall/restaurant/rollercoaster/bathroom(lol) that an Atrix could help me but an iPhone couldn't. I don't know what you do with your phones but a dual-core 1 Ghz touchscreen ain't really that impressive amongst my hardware. The Atrix cannot replace any of my computers. I prefer the iPhone, why are you so mad.
 7 years ago '05        #76
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
Lol @ "why are you so mad". Yall need to hug it out.

I just got my Atrix a couple of days ago. I'm diggin' it so far. I'm not too impressed with the battery life though.
 7 years ago '11        #77
space
space
Lol im not mad at all, why would i get mad that u have a iphone? im simply just clownin around I guess like why would u even prefer a iphone over a better phone. Alot of phones are better than the iphone. Iphone to me is to childish and kiddie.
 03-09-2011, 03:39 PM         #78
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
From what I hear, ATT locked it down so you can only install apps through the Market...

to get around that you will have to root the phone, usually most people wont need root access, but to get around att jerking you, youre gonna need it...
im hearing to much negative stuff about this phone....might pass on this
 7 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 proof1984 said:
im hearing to much negative stuff about this phone....might pass on this

o well less ppl in the world rockin my phone, just like 1 of the reason why i hate da iphone every grandma/grandpa has the iphone. that s**t was annoyin when i was textin and saw someone else textin on there iphone then there like oh hey u got an iphone too did u jail break urs..

damnnnnnnnn let me text in peace.

I aint seen nobody wit the atrix yet and yeah it just came out, but s**t i hope it stays low key in my area atleast.
 7 years ago '05        #80
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
after losing my iphone 3GS and being a die hard iPhone user, would I like the Atrix? Yall talk about it like its the best phone ever. My thing is i have never used a touch phone as smooth as the iPhone. The Android phones I've used has lag when i go from app screen to app screen... any thoughts?

Oh and... i wouldnt wanna get the Atrix, then the iPhone 5 comes out and possibly s**ts all over the Atrix

Last edited by meepos; 03-09-2011 at 04:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now