NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1477 1477
 Patron253 said:
When i get off work today, ima set up the playstation 1 emulator on my phone and download some tomb raider and resident evil 2 and check em out, i saw a guy on youtube doin it and it looks filthy as f**k...

to be able to play all my childhood video games growing up now on my portalable phone, now thats ill.... That will k!ll mad time at work..

and to be honest I dont even think apple is k!lling andriod over regular games. Ive had the iphone before and idk the game apps are the same to me, gay a.ss boring games haha. Only games that I would even play are games like angrybirds or hyper jump.
You most haven't f**ked with the more visual virtual games on iphone like call of duty, tomb radier, madden, nba live, s**t like that... android can't f**k with that... and which ps1 emulator do u have did u get fpsce(that one is the best)...

Also for any of my atrix n*ggas... -- using the webtop via HDMI... so basically u can do what the laptop dock can do with just hooking hdmi cable up to tv... video on youtube of dude playing mario kart on his tv from his phone.. s**ts pretty sick...

[video - click to view]

ATRIX OVER EVERYTHING....
 7 years ago '11        #42
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
Yeah I got the psx emulator.. I cant complain its dope... The only thing is its hella hard to play games on it like to hard to where it k!lls game play. Yeah I could attach the wii remote I saw that youtube video only deal with that is, when im on the go or somewhere im not gonna bring my phone and a remote, and if im home, I would rather just pirate some pc games or put the emulator on my pc or just play my 360 or ps3 haha. So i see no point of it.

As for the dude who went to da iphone, Yeah the contact with facebook s**t was annoying as hell, but its an easy fix... as for rooting idk rooting the atrix is probably the easiest thing you can do in the world, all it is , is a program and 1 botton.
 7 years ago '11        #43
space
space
 egotistical said:
You most haven't f**ked with the more visual virtual games on iphone like call of duty, tomb radier, madden, nba live, s**t like that... android can't f**k with that... and which ps1 emulator do u have did u get fpsce(that one is the best)...

Also for any of my atrix n*ggas... -- using the webtop via HDMI... so basically u can do what the laptop dock can do with just hooking hdmi cable up to tv... video on youtube of dude playing mario kart on his tv from his phone.. s**ts pretty sick...

ATRIX OVER EVERYTHING....

Yeah thats kinda tight but its not like the laptop dock, you have no mouse and keyboard its all just on the phone. What they need to do now is make some kind of wire that plugs into ur phone and your buddies phone so you guys can race each other on the big screen via hdmi on some mario kart that would be dope.
 7 years ago '04        #44
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
Yeah thats kinda tight but its not like the laptop dock, you have no mouse and keyboard its all just on the phone. What they need to do now is make some kind of wire that plugs into ur phone and your buddies phone so you guys can race each other on the big screen via hdmi on some mario kart that would be dope.
THIS n*gga...

your phone ain't no game console... and u can use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard.. instead of on the phoine... whole purpose of it is it being mobile... for example with the psx emulator u can't play games like GTA2 and s**t... u suppose to play like only simple games ie rayman, crash, not any games that forced u to push eight buttons at one time like a controller... and I was asking if u had fcpse playstation emulator not the PSX one... because PSX one controller buttons were weird, but fcpse one was alot better and it ran alot faster.
 7 years ago '04        #45
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gater said:

Quick question. I got Fpse but that s**t runs to damn fast. I've been trying to figure out how to slow it down. Any thoughts??? And (DUMB QUESTION) how do I view all my apps. I cant find the option to do that.
Really dawg u don't know how to get to the apps... LMAO... naw I came from an iphone too and was confused as f**k for first few days... if u have the motorblur launch screen u can just push I think the second like icon on the home page... and for fpse go to settings and then hit the circle icon then go to video and try selecting screen filtering.
 03-08-2011, 10:14 AM         #46
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iv had mine since its release. I really feel that motorola couldve done something a little more aesthetically appealing. Truth is the phone doesnt really look like a top of the line phone.
 7 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 egotistical said:
THIS n*gga...

your phone ain't no game console... and u can use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard.. instead of on the phoine... whole purpose of it is it being mobile... for example with the psx emulator u can't play games like GTA2 and s**t... u suppose to play like only simple games ie rayman, crash, not any games that forced u to push eight buttons at one time like a controller... and I was asking if u had fcpse playstation emulator not the PSX one... because PSX one controller buttons were weird, but fcpse one was alot better and it ran alot faster.

Whats your point to ur phone isnt no game console? you tryin to say its retarded that I would wanna race a homie in mario kart on the phone r somthin? or the fact that I brought up the mouse/keyboard?

I never brought up the mouse/keyboard for gaming purpose, I just said that cus u said it was like the laptopdock and thats what I notice it would be missin n forgot about blue tooth keyboard/mouse for a sec.

I alrdy know its mobile Thats why i told da other dude who said i could get a wii remote to make gaming easier and I said naw who would carry around a controller and there phone. I alrdy know dissssss man read the thread...

I alrdy know dis aint no game console, and certain games are gonna be hard, but i still cant talk about playing those hard games like resident evil 2? cause after all just to play that game on your phone is dope, technology deserve props and it deserves to be talked about..

Sittin there playin resident evil 2 on ur phone at the hospital or somthin waitin for ur kid to get outta the dr office and the guy next to you looks at ur phone n says wtffff you know he would go out and buy a andriod and try n do the same thing, if he grew up playin resident evil 2.

psx bottons are werid? how are they werid? they are in the same layout as a playstation controler. Sure when u first start it the directional pad is on the top and the bottons are on the bottom which is a little werid, but if you go into settings you can move the directional pad down so its exactly like a playstation controller.

Psx settings are dope, you can customize the screen size and ur botton size or location.

There is alrdy game like console like the ds and psp gameboy, our world has always been based on handheld console, so yeah if they can turn phones into better hand held console and it still be a phone and go on the internet n s**t. Yeah it looks like phones are headin into a game console my friend. didnt u post a youtube video of a guy playin mario kart on his phone you shoulda been able to see it for yourself......

Last edited by Patron253; 03-08-2011 at 10:49 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #48
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
Iv had mine since its release. I really feel that motorola couldve done something a little more aesthetically appealing. Truth is the phone doesnt really look like a top of the line phone.
I kinda agree, when i first saw it i was like damn s**t almost look like an iphone seems like all phones look like the iphone now adays I phone3g versions atleast.
 7 years ago '04        #49
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
Whats your point to ur phone isnt no game console? you tryin to say its retarded that I would wanna race a homie in mario kart on the phone r somthin? or the fact that I brought up the mouse/keyboard?

I never brought up the mouse/keyboard for gaming purpose, I just said that cus u said it was like the laptopdock and thats what I notice it would be missin n forgot about blue tooth keyboard/mouse for a sec.

I alrdy know its mobile Thats why i told da other dude who said i could get a wii remote to make gaming easier and I said naw who would carry around a controller and there phone. I alrdy know dissssss man read the thread...

I alrdy know dis aint no game console, and certain games are gonna be hard, but i still cant talk about playing those hard games like resident evil 2? cause after all just to play that game on your phone is dope, technology deserve props and it deserves to be talked about..

Sittin there playin resident evil 2 on ur phone at the hospital or somthin waitin for ur kid to get outta the dr office and the guy next to you looks at ur phone n says wtffff you know he would go out and buy a andriod and try n do the same thing, if he grew up playin resident evil 2.

psx bottons are werid? how are they werid? they are in the same layout as a playstation controler. Sure when u first start it the directional pad is on the top and the bottons are on the bottom which is a little werid, but if you go into settings you can move the directional pad down so its exactly like a playstation controller.

Psx settings are dope, you can customize the screen size and ur botton size or location.

There is alrdy game like console like the ds and psp gameboy, our world has always been based on handheld console, so yeah if they can turn phones into better hand held console and it still be a phone and go on the internet n s**t. Yeah it looks like phones are headin into a game console my friend. didnt u post a youtube video of a guy playin mario kart on his phone you shoulda been able to see it for yourself......
Bro... you read way tooo into my post... I wasn't talking about it being too much for mouse and keyboard.. I said it is possible with mouse and keyboard bluetooth... to be like the laptop dock... second about the mario kart thing I was being funny and saying really its just a phone not a console.. for someone to create a controller that hookups up to a phone.. just for the purpose of playing games on it is a bit much... seeing that u can already have emulators are most systems now... ie ps3 xbox etc.... and Yes I think its dope as f**k being able to play ps1 games on your phone in any situation I even sometimes play in class... Also I was saying to eliminate your controller issue u were having either playing simpler games which makes sense or I did not know if u were using the program called PSXandriodEMU or whatever its called or another program called FPSCE(which is an PSX emulator program as well). If you are using the first one I was saying switch to the second emulator... For me like I said I am all down and good for advanced technology, but one thing your phone should not do is have bulk a.ss controllers and meaningless features like 3D...
 7 years ago '04        #50
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
I agree. The phone could of been made out of a better material, but I think they did it too keep cost down... with all the features this phone has its easily could have costed over 200 bones... only reason it probably didn't was because of the iphone... one thing good that the iphone did was set margin upgrade prices to 200 back in the day a phone was easily 300-500 just to upgrade. Ill take the weird look for all the features... this phone is perfect its not to big like the EvO or Droid X, but its not too small like a nokia phone...
 7 years ago '11        #51
space
space
 egotistical said:
Bro... you read way tooo into my post... I wasn't talking about it being too much for mouse and keyboard.. I said it is possible with mouse and keyboard bluetooth... to be like the laptop dock... second about the mario kart thing I was being funny and saying really its just a phone not a console.. for someone to create a controller that hookups up to a phone.. just for the purpose of playing games on it is a bit much... seeing that u can already have emulators are most systems now... ie ps3 xbox etc.... and Yes I think its dope as f**k being able to play ps1 games on your phone in any situation I even sometimes play in class... Also I was saying to eliminate your controller issue u were having either playing simpler games which makes sense or I did not know if u were using the program called PSXandriodEMU or whatever its called or another program called FPSCE(which is an PSX emulator program as well). If you are using the first one I was saying switch to the second emulator... For me like I said I am all down and good for advanced technology, but one thing your phone should not do is have bulk a.ss controllers and meaningless features like 3D...
maybe not bulk controllers but a keyboard like the g1 phone r somethin. Like the g1 with the game gripper doesnt look to bad. also wit the 3d features im not gonna knock it until I try it. How can u knock somthin if u havent even expirenced it yet.
 7 years ago '11        #52
space
space
 egotistical said:
I agree. The phone could of been made out of a better material, but I think they did it too keep cost down... with all the features this phone has its easily could have costed over 200 bones... only reason it probably didn't was because of the iphone... one thing good that the iphone did was set margin upgrade prices to 200 back in the day a phone was easily 300-500 just to upgrade. Ill take the weird look for all the features... this phone is perfect its not to big like the EvO or Droid X, but its not too small like a nokia phone...
He got a point I would rather take the features and specs over looks, the looks isnt to bad. The back case is super cheesy though.

What is your guys atrix bench marks at? I think the lowest I got was 1700 and the highest was 2633 any reason for the big difference in bench marks?

Also anyone able to overclock there atrix yet? I know there really is no need to but i just wanted to see the difference in the bench marks... setcpu app doesnt work and it said they updated it for the atrix. I think it was working atleast but when i would go to info it kept sayin i only had 1 processor not 2... so thats what made me think it was bein retarded.

I was usin quadrant app.

Last edited by Patron253; 03-08-2011 at 11:13 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #53
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
He got a point I would rather take the features and specs over looks, the looks isnt to bad. The back case is super cheesy though.

What is your guys atrix bench marks at? I think the lowest I got was 1700 and the highest was 2633 any reason for the big difference in bench marks?

Also anyone able to overclock there atrix yet? I know there really is no need to but i just wanted to see the difference in the bench marks... setcpu app doesnt work and it said they updated it for the atrix. I think it was working atleast but when i would go to info it kept sayin i only had 1 processor not 2... so thats what made me think it was bein retarded.

I was usin quadrant app.
Case is cheesy as f**k thats why I got a cover...

You will get a difference due to the number of programs running... if u do a reboot and then benchmark it should be pretty accurate...

Overclocking can't be done till they get access to the kernal... which probably will be a while... but it doesn't need the slightest bit of overclocking... probably till much down the line in the future till program get heavy... if u run every program you have it probably still wouldnt take up all the memory...
 7 years ago '04        #54
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
maybe not bulk controllers but a keyboard like the g1 phone r somethin. Like the g1 with the game gripper doesnt look to bad. also wit the 3d features im not gonna knock it until I try it. How can u knock somthin if u havent even expirenced it yet.
Hmmm maybe but I don't know how many people would buy it... I can knock something that has no use. Like tell me one thing its useful for? What are you going to smash your broad over 3D? LMFAO...
 7 years ago '11        #55
space
space
 egotistical said:
Case is cheesy as f**k thats why I got a cover...

You will get a difference due to the number of programs running... if u do a reboot and then benchmark it should be pretty accurate...

Overclocking can't be done till they get access to the kernal... which probably will be a while... but it doesn't need the slightest bit of overclocking... probably till much down the line in the future till program get heavy... if u run every program you have it probably still wouldnt take up all the memory...
i got it to pop up on a warning if my phone taken up to much memory and so far its poped up twice. but yeah like i said i know it doesnt need to be oc but i just wanna see the bench marks and also faster is always better imo. but setcpu said they updated it for the atrix so idk why they said that if they cant do it yet.

I cant put a case on my phone man phones look nicer and fresher with no screen protector or case on.
 7 years ago '04        #56
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
i got it to pop up on a warning if my phone taken up to much memory and so far its poped up twice. but yeah like i said i know it doesnt need to be oc but i just wanna see the bench marks and also faster is always better imo. but setcpu said they updated it for the atrix so idk why they said that if they cant do it yet.

I cant put a case on my phone man phones look nicer and fresher with no screen protector or case on.
when it drops it won't be looking so fresh...

and that warning message is a mix of battery usuage - if u are low or using a program that is eatting up your battery it will warn, and a early warning meaning u aren't at your full capacity, but you are at a running alot of s**t... like I said with overclocking you won't see any difference unless u had literally probably 100+ programs running.... see the good thing is android was designed to only be able to run one program in one screen versus say like computers were u can have like 8 programs running at once... it basically backgrounds and uses min memory storage when program is not in use...

only thing this phone needs right now is maybe a upgrade in OS... instead of 2.2 go to 2.3..

besides that maybe a better front/rear camera... maybe brighter nicer screen display...
 7 years ago '11        #57
space
space
So did anyone here that got the atrix buy the laptop dock?
 7 years ago '04        #58
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
So did anyone here that got the atrix buy the laptop dock?
Nope.. and I hope not it was a complete waste of money.... u can get an actually laptop or netbook for that price...
 7 years ago '11        #59
space
space
yeah its a promise that someone on boxden has that dock though.
 7 years ago '05        #60
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Gater said:
see I'm not using moto blur. I'm running adw
hold on a blank spot of your screen, create a new shortcut for "applications", drag that onto your ADW launcher

done
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy