most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
Patron253 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 egotistical said:
Had my Atrix since release love the f**k out of it. No more itunes sync. Fast as f**k. Better battery life. Everything with android is alot simpler. Screen is great quality. Fingerprint scanner is g as f**k. 16GB internal and expandable. Dual core processor k!lls anything right now apps open in the matter of secs. Web Broswing is amazingly fast even with ATT 4G (advanced 3g). Sound is amazing much louder than my iphone (probably by like 10x). I even have a psx emulator that plays smooth as f**k doesn't miss one frame. It really doesn't even need a rom. Only rom I would think about putting on my s**t is probably upgrading it to 2.3 (gingerbred).

I think the only place that the iphone is handling android is with games many not emulator games (sega, psx, super) etc... Android games are a bit behind, but I am not a big cellphone gamer anyways... VideoPlayers are much better on android u can play all formats at the drop of a dime without having to convert. Flash is amazing. I can finally see the funny .gif files on boxden without having to be on a pc.

Forgot about navigation... android stock google navigation s**ts on any other navigation software period.... its super fast... reroutes fast... even lets me pick alternate routes with the drop of a hat... shows congestion unlike any other gps software period...

this phone is s**tting on everything period... f**k the iphone...
I think the atrix is really only 10 gigs, if you look.. atleast mine says 10 gig.
 7 years ago '10        #22
MPro 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
I'm jumping from Verizon to AT&T in a few days (job gets a discount) and I see the Atrix is where it's at. Someone told me about the Inspire too. Think I'm going with the Atrix though
 7 years ago '05        #23
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 legendisdope said:
^ this how everyone acts when they switch from iphone to android.. lmao, priceless
i have gone from bb to android to iphone, i will say that iphone has its highs and lows just like android both are great only thing that i dont like is that itunes is needed and i like how on my droid u could just plug and drag in ringtones and pictures in seconds hate using itunes
 7 years ago '06        #24
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Next weekend is the last weekend before my 30 day period ends with my inspire.. although im loving my phone there's some.negatives about it like the speaker quality is horrible and some small minor issues.
I might get the atrix after all
 03-06-2011, 03:11 PM         #25
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
Super call id app.

You check out the game boy emulator?

How long does your battery last you fatal?
Shiit is $4 I'll pass
 7 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Shiit is $4 I'll pass
and what you think i paid for this app? its 2011 man, everything is free -_-.....
 7 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
i have gone from bb to android to iphone, i will say that iphone has its highs and lows just like android both are great only thing that i dont like is that itunes is needed and i like how on my droid u could just plug and drag in ringtones and pictures in seconds hate using itunes
Honestly andriod/ atrix, is s**ttin on the Iphone and IOS to the point I couldnt even compare this phone to any iphone....

On my atrix I could just have any mp3 on my phone and just click on it and set to ringtone, and it makes it into a ringtone on itself, I dont gotta dl ringstones or nothin.
 7 years ago '05        #28
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 tj.iscool said:
Shiit is $4 I'll pass
Mr Number is free
 7 years ago '04        #29
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
 Patron253 said:
I think the atrix is really only 10 gigs, if you look.. atleast mine says 10 gig.
its 16gb but its less with the os/allot space for programs/bloatware/etc... roughly like 10gb, but think is sdcards are mad cheap nowadays u can get a 32gb card for like 50 bucks I think... so I mean even if u grab a 16gb card which is prolly 20-25 max... this is one thing I love the most about the phone... sd card is good for faster transfer like throw your big s**t like movies and full album collections and such.... this phone is just too good to be true I think it could prolly hold s**t down for like 2/3 years and still be a beast...
 7 years ago '04        #30
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gater said:
This x1000..I was a apple fan boy. I'll be the first to admit but damn this b**ch is amazing. Like android>>>>iOS. this is really like having a laptop on the go. Theres nothing I can't do on this phone.
I was on the same bandwagon as u tell everyone apple s**ts on everything... tell the atrix... I can play f**king flash espn videos with a click of a button... catch up on streamed tv shows... on the web... even with the apps most of the paid apps u don't even need... versus apple majority of free apps were horrible... I have had iphone 3g 3gs and 4g... with the atrix I will never f**k with apple again... only place where apple is k!lling android is regular games... but atrix is f**king silly...

Apple is only good for the very non technical people old folks, but even that they still have to f!ght with itunes...
 7 years ago '04        #31
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MPro said:
I'm jumping from Verizon to AT&T in a few days (job gets a discount) and I see the Atrix is where it's at. Someone told me about the Inspire too. Think I'm going with the Atrix though
Inspire isn't even in the same league as Atrix... Nvidia Video Card, 1GB RAM, Dual core Processor, front face camera, fingerprint scanner (s**t is dope), need I say more...
 7 years ago '11        #32
space
space
When i get off work today, ima set up the playstation 1 emulator on my phone and download some tomb raider and resident evil 2 and check em out, i saw a guy on youtube doin it and it looks filthy as f**k...

to be able to play all my childhood video games growing up now on my portalable phone, now thats ill.... That will k!ll mad time at work..

and to be honest I dont even think apple is k!lling andriod over regular games. Ive had the iphone before and idk the game apps are the same to me, gay a.ss boring games haha. Only games that I would even play are games like angrybirds or hyper jump.
 7 years ago '11        #33
space
space
set up the ps1 emulator its kinda tight i got resident evil 2 , tomb raider, daiblo, crash bandicoot. Im not sure if im just not use to it, or because i was use to play with the ps remotes or what but dis s**t is hard as hell its too hard to where it might k!ll the gameplay haha. runs good though. Would be tight if they had a portable game pad u could attach to ur phone to use to play.

like what they got for the g1 phones the game gripper
 7 years ago '05        #34
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
set up the ps1 emulator its kinda tight i got resident evil 2 , tomb raider, daiblo, crash bandicoot. Im not sure if im just not use to it, or because i was use to play with the ps remotes or what but dis s**t is hard as hell its too hard to where it might k!ll the gameplay haha. runs good though. Would be tight if they had a portable game pad u could attach to ur phone to use to play.

like what they got for the g1 phones the game gripper
You can attach a Wii gamepad as a Bluetooth device if that helps (pretty sure you can use the classic controller too)

but it does run pretty smooth, even on my MyTouch Slide I could play crash on it...
 7 years ago '05        #35
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Patron253 said:
Battery life sucks on the atrix? You should turn off some settings like wifi/bluetooth/gps/display and there is a few other things to , For a duel core and such a high powered phone I cant complain about the battery life it last just as long as any other phone ive ever had, only thing ive noticed it takes wayyy longer to charge this phone.

Rooting is like jailbreaking your iphone, after you root it, you download applanet apk file install it and you download all the aps for free, and some aps you have to be rooted in order to use. So yes rooting is worth every time you spend, and the atrix is probably 1 of the easiest phones to root. Just google super one click root atrix and download the program plug in your phone and click root, its that simple.
rooting seemed like a difficult process to me which is what caused me to get the iphone 4. i jailbroke it easily and the ease of use afterwards was just key and feel like ive made a good decision. all for eighty a month i dont feel like i got the s**tty end of the stick, aside from being on at&t haha. the andriod os takes some getting used to but youre enjoying it so far?

one thing i REALLY didnt like is how the profiles created for your contacts are linked to facebook if you ever log in from your phone and its just way too integrated into your phone. it seems like you have to jump through ALOT of hoops to get the phone running to your custom specifications. do you feel this way?
 7 years ago '05        #36
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Patron253 said:
When i get off work today, ima set up the playstation 1 emulator on my phone and download some tomb raider and resident evil 2 and check em out, i saw a guy on youtube doin it and it looks filthy as f**k...

to be able to play all my childhood video games growing up now on my portalable phone, now thats ill.... That will k!ll mad time at work..

and to be honest I dont even think apple is k!lling andriod over regular games. Ive had the iphone before and idk the game apps are the same to me, gay a.ss boring games haha. Only games that I would even play are games like angrybirds or hyper jump.
the only game i really miss from my iPhone is cut the rope

they have a bootleg one on android but it aint the same
 7 years ago '05        #37
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
rooting seemed like a difficult process to me which is what caused me to get the iphone 4. i jailbroke it easily and the ease of use afterwards was just key and feel like ive made a good decision. all for eighty a month i dont feel like i got the s**tty end of the stick, aside from being on at&t haha. the andriod os takes some getting used to but youre enjoying it so far?

one thing i REALLY didnt like is how the profiles created for your contacts are linked to facebook if you ever log in from your phone and its just way too integrated into your phone. it seems like you have to jump through ALOT of hoops to get the phone running to your custom specifications. do you feel this way?
Rooting isnt any harder than jailbreaking, remember how hard jailbreaking USED to be?

Thats an option when you setup your facebook app, dont check off the checkbox that says sync with contacts
 7 years ago '05        #38
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 .Hafestos. said:
Rooting isnt any harder than jailbreaking, remember how hard jailbreaking USED to be?

Thats an option when you setup your facebook app, dont check off the checkbox that says sync with contacts
oh ok my buddy who has the driod r2-d2 or whatever the hell its called (yes its star wars themed) made it seem as there was no real option to do anything like that. and i missed out on the jailbreaking process of iphones 1 thru 3gs but when i heard the last untethered jailbreak coulda been done thru the phones web browser i was like jailbreaking to rule my device is the way.

my buddy wanted to root his driod phone and i was going to help him (honestly i wasnt as in to it cause it wasnt my own device) but i read up on it and im just like dayum this process seems ridiculous. when i was going to get an evo if i stayed with sprint i was going to try the unrevoked method but you cant apply all rooting processes to all driod os phones correct?
 7 years ago '05        #39
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
oh ok my buddy who has the driod r2-d2 or whatever the hell its called (yes its star wars themed) made it seem as there was no real option to do anything like that. and i missed out on the jailbreaking process of iphones 1 thru 3gs but when i heard the last untethered jailbreak coulda been done thru the phones web browser i was like jailbreaking to rule my device is the way.

my buddy wanted to root his driod phone and i was going to help him (honestly i wasnt as in to it cause it wasnt my own device) but i read up on it and im just like dayum this process seems ridiculous. when i was going to get an evo if i stayed with sprint i was going to try the unrevoked method but you cant apply all rooting processes to all driod os phones correct?
right, since each phone is built differently each one is rooted differently (some are the same, other phones can be rooted using enrevoked), some can be done completely on the phone by running a apk (ipa on iPhone), some need to be tethered and have commands run thru adb.

and agreed about jailbreaking, I hate when people tell me how awesome their iPhone is and its not JB'n, thats like doing the speed limit in a Ferrari
 03-07-2011, 08:43 PM         #40
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
and what you think i paid for this app? its 2011 man, everything is free -_-.....
I ended up findin for free after I made that post LOLL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy