Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
oh no

:burr :
 7 years ago '05        #122
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
"Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up."

7 years ago '05        #123
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
First I was like GTFOH when I realized this wasnt no damn Ghost.

But now the s**t is just entertaining and funny, so f**k it.

n*gga said these dudes be doing "Spa Rap". n*ggaz beats be soundin like lullabies. Lol oh s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #124
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350

ghost the godddddddd
 7 years ago '05        #125
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 2726 2726
I know it's fake, but reading this in ghosts voice is cracking me the f**k up.
 7 years ago '05        #126
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
n*gga said lil kim pus*y be lookin like a n*gga old wallet nahmean. The s**t be lookin like n*ggas is puttin out they cigarettes on it n s**t. The s**t look like it gon give you a pound n shake ya hand namsayin. It be lookin like a bear wit its eyes closed n s**t. The s**t look like a candy bar that got left in a car wit the windows up on a hot day n s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #127
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278

[pic - click to view]

The n*gga prolly rock mittens when he hold a cold drink namsayin.
n*gga prolly got the mirror wit the little light bulbs surroundin it in his bathroom.
You squeeze the n*gga n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the n*gga nostrils namsayin.

Last edited by Screwhead; 03-02-2011 at 02:27 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #128
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 mgz said:
2.Wheelchair Jimmy

[pic - click to view]

The n*gga makes lambs look dangerous.
^This....

03-02-2011, 04:34 PM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
his blog is f**kin funny as s**t..

here's what he got to say about the freshman 10 from this years XXL..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #130
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
That Big Sean s**t FLOORED me... and I almost died when he called Wiz "Baby thighs" and called him "Glitter blooded"
 7 years ago '04        #131
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Ayo the soft n*gga epidemic is real son nahmean!

Ayo whattup yall its ya main n*gga Big Tone aka Ironman Starks namsayin. Ayo the god tried to warn yalls namsayin. I told yall n*ggas the threat was real g. Ayo these little cushion n*ggas is violatin my gate son. These little teddy bear picnic havin n*ggas is steppin on the gods toes nahmean. The only things thats worse than these tender a.ss rap n*ggas is they delicate a.ss fans nahmean. Ayo somebody tell these stunod n*ggas to shut they mouths when they in the presence of greatness namsayin. Yalls dont like what a n*gga sayin you aint gots to read the s**t you sensitive rubber jewelry wearin n*ggas. Aint nobody draggin yall tenderhearted b**ches over to where a n*gga be enlightenin his disciples namsayin. Yalls aint built for this s**t anyway. This for n*ggas wit scorpion blood n gorilla hearts nahmean. Yalls the types of pus*y n*ggas that be gettin slapped cos n*ggas dont wanna be hittin yalls wit they fists n s**t. Yalls aint no punch worthy n*ggas nahmean. Yalls aint worthy of no regular punches n s**t. Namsayin. Word bond. Yall dont deserve no jabs or no upppercuts or hooks n s**t. Yalls get those backhanded s**ts. Yalls aint worthy of no palms on ya face you jus be gettin those short backhanded slaps nahmean. Yalls gotta earn closed fists nahmean. N thats why you be lookin up to soft n*ggas. Cos yall can relate to that s**t. You aint lookin up to no Wu n*ggas or no D-Block n*ggas or no Dipset n*ggas cos yalls is some marmalade n*ggas. But yo a n*gga aint gon take ya comments away n s**t. Yalls can cry bout that s**t all day. A n*gga dont give a 2 miniature f**ks bout that s**t namsayin. Yalls aint a n*ggas clientele like that. The god aint speakin to yall nahmnean. Yalls wasnt chosen for a reason son. Ayo matter fact Imma keep talkin bout those soft n*ggas that yalls is defendin like that anyway. Namsayin. Ayo yalls favorite rappers is goin S.A.M. on these beats nahmean. Word bond that n*gga Aubrey jump on a beat n he go soft as a muthaf**ka ey single time son. The n*gga on some Bruno Mars s**t. N that snow n*gga Asher he alright...a n*gga aint wanna throw him off no mountain or nothin like that...but he got custard in his heart son. Ya n*gga Charles Hamiltons a human speedbag son. The n*ggas a magnet for failin nahmean. The n*gga fails more times before 9am than most people do in a year. Ya homeboy Wiz weighs less than a bag of groceries n his rhymes is a.ss cheeks son. f**k outta here wit that. These moist little n*ggas aint worthy of a n*ggas disrespect. Thats why the god only be grazin these n*ggas. But yall soft n*gga disciples gon try n build a fortress round these dudes cos thats jus what soft n*ggas do namsayin. Yalls gon hold up signs sayin leave that soft n*gga alone while a real n*gga jus gon handle that. Summa yall cant handle that truth...that yalls is lookin up to fairytale n*ggas like that. Cos yalls is cut from that same cloth nahmean. You aint cut from divine fabrics like that namsayin. Ayo let a n*gga do his thing n stop worryin bout those n*ggas like that. Yalls is only embarrassin yaselves. But to my official n*ggas holdin me down n my a-grade broads that be appreciatin a n*gga perspectives I got yalls. Keep these soft n*ggas away from you cos that s**t gon spread like HIV in a minute. These soft n*ggas even breathe on you n you gon be spittin nursery rhymes over Lady Gaga joints and coppin Scions n s**t. Yall gon be rockin rubber jewelry n fruit salad outfits n s**t. Keep them the f**k back nahmean. The spa rap movement aint gon last forever fam. Hold ya head son. N my a-grade mamas dont let these n*ggas infiltrate yalls zones wit they covert tactics namsayin. n*ggas is throwin on the same clothes as yall to get close n s**t. They lambs in sheeps clothin namsayin. Repell them n*ggas yall.
Aight peace.

Funniest s**t on Boxden right now, i'm dying
 03-03-2011, 02:24 AM         #132
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic
 7 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
heres Wiz take on Ghost not knowing this blog is fake.

[video - click to view]

Raekwon's album just fropped 2! k!lla Bees swarm!
 7 years ago '04        #134
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
Wiz should never even speak on Ghostface in that manner... He might have just f**ked up lol...
 03-03-2011, 11:06 AM         #135
mrKeepDatWork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said the n*gga whole aura is moist .......got damn that should hurt that n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #136
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
lol Ghost is the truth
 7 years ago '10        #137
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
lmao wow he hit my n*ggaa drake with the 3peat wow top 3 how u gon do him like that smh
 7 years ago '04        #138
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Ghostface is hilarious, he isn't afraid to speak his mind one bit
 7 years ago '08        #139
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
baby thighs, Wiz Khalifa n s**t be makin songs thats softer than Aubreys palms son, TOO MANY QUOTABLES

IM f**kING WEAK
 03-03-2011, 01:23 PM         #140
tre2k3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The real and fake Ghosts on there addressing the Wiz situation

Fake

Real

then
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy