Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
If this is the real Ghost, he smart cuz how you leave out Kayne on this list? I mean really?

I'm just keeping 100.
 7 years ago '04        #102
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,461 | Props total: 2472 2472
i'm bookmarking his blog site
 03-02-2011, 07:17 AM         #103
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:
Ayo what it is n*ggas! Its the one n only Big Ghost aka Denzel Stapleton namsayin. Ayo there been a handful a n*ggas questionin the god movements like like like ayo Tone why you be slanderin these n*ggas reputations n f**kin wit these soft n*ggas n flippin they tables over n s**t of those natures namsayin? They be sayin ayo Tone you like they intellectual superiors n s**t so why you be stalkin these easy prey n*ggas like that nahmeans? Ayo Tone why you be startin beef wit these n*ggas namsayin?

N yo thats where a n*gga gotta pause them little n*ggas n s**t. Ayo a n*gga aint talkin bout no beef or nothin like that son. Ayo if the s**t was really really really beef these n*ggas would had already been dealt wit nahmean. Nahmean n*gga...past tense. Ayo you might gon hear bout the repercussions of that s**t after the fact nahmean. But a n*gga aint dumb like that namsayin. A n*gga aint gon just forewarn yall months in advance n s**t like that. Whether that be any one of these soft serve a.ss n*ggas wit they paper bag hearts n s**t or one these n*ggas who got more substantial credibilities n so forth.

But a soft n*gga aint even a hurdle for a n*gga like that namsayin. The god aint gon fear no n*gga that rock jeggings n a seashell necklace like that namsayin. Ayo a n*gga aint plottin out his moves like that nahmean. This aint chess OR checkers n*gga! Imma flip the whole game board over on n*ggas namsayin. Ayo a n*gga aint care if you tryin to play yahtzee or that other s**t even...wit the piece of wood wit the holes n the little peg joints n s**t that white people be playin n s**t. Nahmean. Ayo you f**kin wit official Shaolin swordsmen n s**t. Ayo Imma bring that s**t to yalls living rooms like Netflix namsayin.

You f**got n*ggas aint even got to leave yalls cribs nahmean. Imma come to yalls! Imma deliver that s**t to ya door like Papa Johns n*gga! Ayo any n*gga that really really want beef wit the god jus whisper that s**t to yallselves in ya sleep nahmean. Ayo within bout a hour n s**t a n*gga gon ride a muthaf**kin purple stallion into yalls bedroom like that namsayin. Real talk n*gga. Ayo a n*gga purple stallion gon be standin on ya mattress n a n*gga gon be swingin a chain around in the air wit a fire hydrant tied to the end of the muthaf**ka. Imma be swingin that chain wit the fire hydrant n s**t n Imma knock a n*gga thru the walls n s**t namsayin. Word bond my n*gga.

Ayo these n*ggas gon be flyin out the walls n s**t. Imma smash a n*gga. Imma punish n brutalize a n*gga namsayin. Thats how you know its actual beef g. Aint gon be no threatening phone calls n such. Aint gon be no n*gga bloggin bout the s**t. Aint gon be no n*ggas @ed n s**t on twitter. Aint gon be no Minister Farrakhan or Reverend Al Sharpton intervenin n s**t talkin bout settlin the s**t like rational gentlemen n s**t nahmean. Aint gon be no hip hop summits n round table discussions n s**t nahmean.

Aint gon be no public spectacles wit n*ggas bodyguards holdin n*ggas back n n*ggas talkin bout ayo let me go! Ayo Imma k!ll that n*gga let me go!....n s**t. In the meantime the n*gga hopin in the back of his mind that muthaf**kas aint really gon be like aight let the n*gga go...he really gon whip the n*gga a.ss n s**t. Nah son. Imma throw a grenade at a n*gga while he walkin his dog n s**t. A n*gga aint jus gon slam a n*gga head wit a car door n s**t. Ayo if its really beef Imma blow a n*gga up in front of his kids n s**t nahmean.

Imma explode a n*gga in front of his entire family at his own birthday party n s**t. If its really beef imma tie a n*gga to the hood of a car n drive that s**t into a parked school bus n s**t nahmean. Imma get real ignorant wit a n*ggas life n s**t nahmean. Imma do that on hot dog day n s**t namsayin. Thats how serious it is fam. n*ggas dont want it wit Ghost. I come from Staten Island n*gga nahmean. We eat the sand out of the sandboxes n*gga. We burn down hospitals n*gga. We kick n*ggas kids in they stomachs namsayin. We slap nuns nahmean. We do ignorant s**t all day n*gga.
Aight peace

7 years ago '04        #104
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,461 | Props total: 2472 2472
n*ggas is saying this s**ts fake like they know or something but I think it's real
 7 years ago '07        #105
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
s**ts fake but it had me f**king

dead on with the top 3
 7 years ago '07        #106
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,932 | Props total: 19872 19872
 SHootar said:
lmao @ ghost...hilarious
really Im dyin right no...ayo namsayin he said he was soft as cotton panties lol
 03-02-2011, 08:48 AM         #107
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rzarector said:
lol ...

... this dude Ghost is mad funny ...

... did he just call the whole XXL Freshmen list of 2010 or some pus*y? ..lol ..

... I don't agree with all of it but he definitely made a point ...

... I agree Drake is waaay overrated, that album is garbage, and he aint no rapper but a fake R&B singer ...

... but like Ghost I still wish him the best and hope that he puts the lil talent he got to some use in one of his upcoming albums ..
Yo ...

... what the f**k is up with your typing?

... in double spaced,

... f**ked up,

... format? ...
 7 years ago '08        #108
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 7306 7306
Is that the picture of the gay dude form Revenge of the Nerds instead of Mickey Factz?
 7 years ago '10        #109
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 37 37
"You slap the n*gga five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean"
 7 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 patt24 said:
reading it over in his voice makes it so much funnier
 7 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i guess they all should pretend to be 45 year old drug dealers
ghost wasn't always 45
 7 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Drake has to put on the fasad of being a G if he going to come out with Lil Wayne on a song. If he didnt then the songs wouldnt be good like they are, s**t we all know just by looking at Drake that he a pretty boy type foo, and not a hardcore mad dog k!ller, but who cares as long as they make good music, thats all that matters..........GHOSTFACE is a legend and everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but dont diss muthaf**kas Ghost, you going to lose fans trying to play that 50cent beef s**t.
with the statements made I think he prolly gain a few..lol this isht is hilarious... he aint really beefin.. just jokin them fools
 7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 regularjoe said:
(If this is real... don't know)

He's ruining his legacy.

Getting older and turning into a biter hater. Ghost is better than that.
y when people don't like somethin they automatically a hater?
 7 years ago '07        #114
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,221 | Props total: 2645 2645
@ all the blogs...
 7 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
:laughing19:

clowning fools tho..
 7 years ago '06        #116
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 2395 2395
Lmfao
 7 years ago '04        #117
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
this is f**king hilarious...and wow at n*ggaz really sitting here calling Ghostface a hater lol like it's really him blogging
 7 years ago '05        #118
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
his blog is f**kin funny as s**t..

here's what he got to say about the freshman 10 from this years XXL..

[pic - click to view]

Ayo whattup yall its Ghostface aka Big Tone Montana nahmean. Ayo first off a n*gga wanna congratulate these little n*ggas for gettin they feet in the door nahmean. Cos that s**t aint easy wit...you know...the internet bein accessible to any ol stupid n*gga on the face of the earth n every second muthaf**ka you meet tryin to slide you they beats for free n s**t. Ayo these new producer n*ggas is ready to pay rappers to use they beats n s**t namsayin. So yeah the god realize that these little n*ggas mussa had a hard time wit n*ggas givin em free beats n muthaf**kas offerin to shoot they little videos for nothin n then havin they little weed carrier n*ggas clickin they mouse to throw they s**t on youtube for em n s**t. Ayo these little n*ggas was strugglin hard nahmean. Wasnt easy for these little n*ggas namsayin.

Not like back in the day when n*ggas jus had to kidnap a&r n*ggas to get them to listen to they s**t n labels was jerkin muthaf**kas n s**t. Wasnt easy for these little n*ggas like it was back in the day when n*ggas jus had to pay out they a.ss for studio time n then press they own s**t n smack DJ n*ggas in they face if they aint play the s**t n*ggas was makin nahmean. Ayo so congrats to these n*ggas namsayin. Ayo the god happy for them n s**t. But on the real these is some unphotogenic muthaf**kas nahmean. Yo son I aint gon say which n*ggas is which but there gotta be at least 4 or 5 extra chromosomes in that room between those n*ggas nahmean. N truth be told I respect a few of these n*ggas namsayin.

That n*gga wit the head the size of a watermelon can spit n s**t nahmean. N the Compton n*gga go hard n s**t. The n*gga KRIT nice too. The pop the trunk snow n*gga got talent n s**t nahmean. The Based God n*gga just on some lunatic s**t but I aint wanna throw the n*gga off a plane or nothin. But the Toot It n Boot It n*gga....damn son. Are we runnin outta n*ggas that rap n s**t? Are we scrapin the absolute bottom of the f**kin barrels n s**t now son? Ayo the n*gga sounds like he just started learnin to rap 5 minutes ago n s**t namsayin. The n*gga be makin Waka Flocka sound like Andre 3000 n s**t. N this Lil Twist n*gga...come on b. Muthaf**kas is like ayo Tone the little n*gga young n s**t....you gotta let that little n*gga grow n s**t nahmean. Ayo f**k that s**t namsayin. Son is like18 n*gga. Ayo yall know what Rakim was doin when he was 18 n*gga? He was makin Paid In Full muthaf**ka. LL Cool J was makin Rock The Bells when that n*gga couldnt even get his license n s**t yet (nahmean Diggy?). n*ggas was really pushin theyselves n s**t. Ayo yall heard what Nas was doin when he was 18 son? Come on g. That n*gga was a animal son. One time I was chillin wit the n*gga n he grabbed a pigeon off the balcony railing n bit the birds head off n s**t. The n*gga was hungry like that nahmean. n*gga was eatin pigeons n drinkin Castrol in the studio nahmean.

These n*ggas jumpin to young n*ggas defenses like that is gon need some other s**t to lean on nahmean. Ayo somebody teach these n*ggas how to spit. N yo that little retarded lookin snow n*gga thats down Wiz Khalifa n s**t be makin songs thats softer than Aubreys palms son. Word bond half these n*ggas is either some straight garbage a.ss n*ggas or they on that moist towelette s**t. These is some mud mask wearin cucumber slices on they eyes havin soft a.ss n*ggas right here. The n*gga Wiz done introduced his man to that spa rap he be makin n s**t too. Ayo the s**t is real son.

Its 2011 my n*ggas n spa rap is takin over namsayin. n*ggas beats is soundin like lullabies wit soft a.ss snares n kicks on them nahmean. N on the other side of that coin we got these Meek Mill type n*ggas wit they I BE YUH HA DUH HEY I GOT NUH YUH YEH UH MEH YEH YOU JUS TUH NEH YUH HEH TEH YO b**ch YEH MA DEH HEY NAY HAY types a s**t. Ayo son be makin a n*gga ears hurt my g. The god dont be understandin that n*gga period. N no offense to that n*gga CyHi n s**t but the n*gga jus so average a n*gga be forgettin he there n s**t nahmean. The n*ggas like the muthaf**ka in Wham that wasnt George Michael n s**t nahmean. Ayo but he a humble dude n s**t namsayin. So I repsect that n*gga. But Staten n*ggas dont play that soft s**t n*gga. We eat barbells n*gga! We bathe in razor blades n*gga! f**k outta here n*gga!
Aight peace.
 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM         #119
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
words can't express how much i'm dying inside of laughter right now

7 years ago '05        #120
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
Ayo whattup whattup yall its me nahmean. Ya n*gga Big Ghost aka the Wally Champ is once again in the buildin namsayin. Ayo a n*gga was jus goin thru his old books of ill poetical s**t namsayin. A lotta n*ggas aint kno that the god be gettin busy like that nahmean. Ayo a n*gga jus wanna share some the old poetrys from whenever whenever n s**t nahmean...some these s**ts is mad old n some these muthaf**kas a n*gga jus wrote 5 minutes ago namsayin. Ayo these aint really like no raps n s**t so they dont all really be rhymin like that nahmean. Yalls already know the god blow a hole thru a n*ggas chest wit the majestic bars n s**t namsayin. This jus how a n*gga be gettin busy wit the feather pens n the ink bottles n s**t. Word.

Ayo so we hereby present The Tony Starks Poetry Manifestos Vol. 1

The Golden Crayon

By Big Ghostface

Ayo he my n*gga n alla that
But why he be so greedy n s**t?
Why that n*gga dont let a n*gga use that?
Is it cos he worried a n*gga gon draw some fly s**t
that gon make his best arts look mad b00ty?
Ayo Aquaman got a triton not a sword
Swear to gawd this n*gga cant draw s**t
That n*gga dont be deservin no fly crayons like that
Ayo a n*gga tired of his little 7 packs
How that n*gga 64 pack got a sharpener?
Ayo why moms be buyin me these fat crayons?
She be makin me look like a retarded n*gga
Ayo these b**ches be makin fun of my s**t
Word is bond a n*gga bout to choke one these skeezers
Ayo when we go to recess Imma sneak back in
n Imma snatch that n*gga 64 pack namsayin
But the n*gga on to me n s**t I think son
Ayo whuh Imma do son?
A n*gga wanna be drawin golden eagles
A n*gga wanna draw pictures of me wit angels
But I aint gots no gold crayons like that son
Ayo but if I ask that chubby little n*gga
He jus gon say no n s**t...n Imma feel like a herb
I hate that f**kin n*gga sometimes yo
But he do be havin fly s**t n a n*gga respect that
His bed look like a red race car n s**t
Ayo my bed jus be lookin like a raft full a hatian refugees
How Imma compete wit that n*gga flyness?
Ayo a n*gga jus wish he had a golden crayon too

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago