Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 mgz said:
7.Asher Roth

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this snow n*gga Asher gets points for stayin true to his own crackerjack self n s**t. But he still a marshmallow a.ss muthaf**ka. Ayo its like this n*gga made out of baby powder namsayin. This n*gga is human baby powder in the flesh son. If you aint under the age of 22 n dont have no v*gina you basically aint got no excuses to be listenin to this dudes music. Bumpin this n*ggas s**t in the whip wit ya windows down is broad repellant my nig. Even if a broad might like this dudes music they still aint gon find that s**t attractive fam. Broads also like nylons n thongs n s**t but they aint wanna see n*ggas rockin those nahmean. This dudes music is like thongs son....you might appreciate that s**t when a broad rockin em but you dont wanna put the s**t on yaself b.

6.Charles Hamilton

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga played hisself tryin to battle n*ggas in they barber shops n for pretendin he was feelin Dillas ghost inside hisself n s**t. The n*ggas takin mad f**kin Ls left right n center son but...ya know how they be sayin a picture speaks a thousand words n s**t....

5.Wale

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up.

4. Wiz Khalifa

[pic - click to view]

Ayo 1...this n*gga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n s**t but he a straight glitter blooded n*gga wit a bulls**t a.ss rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean. The n*gga got yall fooled tho so I aint gon step on the n*gga toes too much n s**t but if you got male genitalia n s**t n you listen to this n*gga music you a vic nahmean. This n*gga done flashed his wand on you. Or you mighta caught a contact off that fairy dust the n*ggas smokin.

3.Drake

[pic - click to view]

Ayo what more you gon say bout this n*gga?

2.Wheelchair Jimmy

[pic - click to view]

The n*gga makes lambs look dangerous.

1.Drake

[pic - click to view]

Ayo thats right the 3 ply softness n*gga took up all the top spots nahmean. I aint even got to tell you how the god be feelin bout this n*gga. But I wish the n*gga success n long as he stay out a n*gga way he aint gon get thrown thru no brick walls or nothin like that. Hopefully the n*gga stop droppin v*gina bombs on n*ggas n start rappin like a dude tho nahmean.
Aight peace.

and he put a pic of Ellen DeGeneres for Asher Roth....

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-01-2011 at 11:24 PM..
 03-01-2011, 11:27 PM         #82
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bahahahahaha this dude makes me laugh, read his blog about Verbal Intercourse its hysterical
 7 years ago '04        #83
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #84
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
i hope yall know this isnt real
but it is funnnny
 7 years ago '04        #85
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
"Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up."

LMAO!!!!! ABOUT WALE
LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!somebody please put a laugh .gif up
 7 years ago '06        #86
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Yo that blog is funny as s**t. I got tears everywhere from crying but its quite mentally draining to read more than two of that n*gga's post
 03-02-2011, 12:22 AM         #87
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Said that Big Seans "Whole Aura is Moist"
Wiz is Softer than "Baby thighs" and got "glitter blood"

roflmao, *D-O-A*
 7 years ago '10        #88
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
his latest ones aint as funny as the ones from a few weeks ago

the one when he was talkin about nas flew out the studio
 7 years ago '04        #89
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 mgz said:
[B]
5.Wale

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Drake has to put on the fasad of being a G if he going to come out with Lil Wayne on a song. If he didnt then the songs wouldnt be good like they are, s**t we all know just by looking at Drake that he a pretty boy type foo, and not a hardcore mad dog k!ller, but who cares as long as they make good music, thats all that matters..........GHOSTFACE is a legend and everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but dont diss muthaf**kas Ghost, you going to lose fans trying to play that 50cent beef s**t.
 03-02-2011, 02:39 AM         #91
BayBiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13078 13078
(If this is real... don't know)

He's ruining his legacy.

Getting older and turning into a biter hater. Ghost is better than that.

Last edited by regularjoe; 03-02-2011 at 02:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #93
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
Drake has to put on the fasad of being a G if he going to come out with Lil Wayne on a song. If he didnt then the songs wouldnt be good like they are, s**t we all know just by looking at Drake that he a pretty boy type foo, and not a hardcore mad dog k!ller, but who cares as long as they make good music, thats all that matters..........GHOSTFACE is a legend and everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but dont diss muthaf**kas Ghost, you going to lose fans trying to play that 50cent beef s**t.

[pic - click to view]

nah really

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #94
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Brilliant blog post!

I had Drake in all 10 spots (and Charles Hamilton at 11), but still, pretty accurate.
 7 years ago '06        #95
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
You squeeze the n*gga n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the n*gga nostrils namsayin.

7 years ago '06        #96
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Ayo what it is n*ggas! Its the one n only Big Ghost aka Denzel Stapleton namsayin. Ayo there been a handful a n*ggas questionin the god movements like like like ayo Tone why you be slanderin these n*ggas reputations n f**kin wit these soft n*ggas n flippin they tables over n s**t of those natures namsayin? They be sayin ayo Tone you like they intellectual superiors n s**t so why you be stalkin these easy prey n*ggas like that nahmeans? Ayo Tone why you be startin beef wit these n*ggas namsayin?

N yo thats where a n*gga gotta pause them little n*ggas n s**t. Ayo a n*gga aint talkin bout no beef or nothin like that son. Ayo if the s**t was really really really beef these n*ggas would had already been dealt wit nahmean. Nahmean n*gga...past tense. Ayo you might gon hear bout the repercussions of that s**t after the fact nahmean. But a n*gga aint dumb like that namsayin. A n*gga aint gon just forewarn yall months in advance n s**t like that. Whether that be any one of these soft serve a.ss n*ggas wit they paper bag hearts n s**t or one these n*ggas who got more substantial credibilities n so forth.

But a soft n*gga aint even a hurdle for a n*gga like that namsayin. The god aint gon fear no n*gga that rock jeggings n a seashell necklace like that namsayin. Ayo a n*gga aint plottin out his moves like that nahmean. This aint chess OR checkers n*gga! Imma flip the whole game board over on n*ggas namsayin. Ayo a n*gga aint care if you tryin to play yahtzee or that other s**t even...wit the piece of wood wit the holes n the little peg joints n s**t that white people be playin n s**t. Nahmean. Ayo you f**kin wit official Shaolin swordsmen n s**t. Ayo Imma bring that s**t to yalls living rooms like Netflix namsayin.

You f**got n*ggas aint even got to leave yalls cribs nahmean. Imma come to yalls! Imma deliver that s**t to ya door like Papa Johns n*gga! Ayo any n*gga that really really want beef wit the god jus whisper that s**t to yallselves in ya sleep nahmean. Ayo within bout a hour n s**t a n*gga gon ride a muthaf**kin purple stallion into yalls bedroom like that namsayin. Real talk n*gga. Ayo a n*gga purple stallion gon be standin on ya mattress n a n*gga gon be swingin a chain around in the air wit a fire hydrant tied to the end of the muthaf**ka. Imma be swingin that chain wit the fire hydrant n s**t n Imma knock a n*gga thru the walls n s**t namsayin. Word bond my n*gga.

Ayo these n*ggas gon be flyin out the walls n s**t. Imma smash a n*gga. Imma punish n brutalize a n*gga namsayin. Thats how you know its actual beef g. Aint gon be no threatening phone calls n such. Aint gon be no n*gga bloggin bout the s**t. Aint gon be no n*ggas @ed n s**t on twitter. Aint gon be no Minister Farrakhan or Reverend Al Sharpton intervenin n s**t talkin bout settlin the s**t like rational gentlemen n s**t nahmean. Aint gon be no hip hop summits n round table discussions n s**t nahmean.

Aint gon be no public spectacles wit n*ggas bodyguards holdin n*ggas back n n*ggas talkin bout ayo let me go! Ayo Imma k!ll that n*gga let me go!....n s**t. In the meantime the n*gga hopin in the back of his mind that muthaf**kas aint really gon be like aight let the n*gga go...he really gon whip the n*gga a.ss n s**t. Nah son. Imma throw a grenade at a n*gga while he walkin his dog n s**t. A n*gga aint jus gon slam a n*gga head wit a car door n s**t. Ayo if its really beef Imma blow a n*gga up in front of his kids n s**t nahmean.

Imma explode a n*gga in front of his entire family at his own birthday party n s**t. If its really beef imma tie a n*gga to the hood of a car n drive that s**t into a parked school bus n s**t nahmean. Imma get real ignorant wit a n*ggas life n s**t nahmean. Imma do that on hot dog day n s**t namsayin. Thats how serious it is fam. n*ggas dont want it wit Ghost. I come from Staten Island n*gga nahmean. We eat the sand out of the sandboxes n*gga. We burn down hospitals n*gga. We kick n*ggas kids in they stomachs namsayin. We slap nuns nahmean. We do ignorant s**t all day n*gga.
Aight peace

7 years ago '04        #97
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 1 1
lol ...

... this dude Ghost is mad funny ...

... did he just call the whole XXL Freshmen list of 2010 or some pus*y? ..lol ..

... I don't agree with all of it but he definitely made a point ...

... I agree Drake is waaay overrated, that album is garbage, and he aint no rapper but a fake R&B singer ...

... but like Ghost I still wish him the best and hope that he puts the lil talent he got to some use in one of his upcoming albums ..
 7 years ago '04        #98
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 1 1
BTW ...

... everybody sayin this aint the real Ghost ...

... I dont know man ...

... I only read the re posts of these blogs on here so ...

... but it does sound like Ghost the way its put ...

... and since these blogs been floatin around the net for a while now and the s**t is becomin like a hype ...

... dont you think the real Ghost would post some blog somewhere statin these blogs aint his??

I dont know, I think it might be him, dudes crazy ...
 7 years ago '06        #99
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
Ghost is laughs
 03-02-2011, 07:34 AM         #100
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish this was real :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago