Big Ghostface Blog "10 Softest Artist in the Game"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2011, 09:33 PM         #61
Gleams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im cryinnngggg
 03-01-2011, 09:35 PM         #62
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ baby thighs
 7 years ago '05        #63
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
classic s**t ... wow. powerful thread in the making!
 03-01-2011, 09:39 PM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo whattup baby baby! This Big Ghost aka the black Tony Orlando transmittin live to yalls from the island of Staten nahmean. Ayo thanks for the love namsayin. The god is crazy touched by the tribute ya showin a n*gga nahmean. Word is bond. Ayo but to keep s**t real the god aint really mean no disrespect to the delicate n*gga Drake or nothin like that namsayin. But at the same times a n*gga gon speak his mind n s**t nahmean. Word. Aint no secret that the n*gga soft as baby s**t namsayin. The n*gga be makin Usher look like Kimbo Slice or some s**t. The god aint expose the n*gga tenderness or nothin that wasnt already s**t the public knew bout nahmean. Aint like the god blew the n*gga spot up like that. Word. Wasnt like hood n*ggas was talkin like ayo the n*gga Drake a wildcard n*gga dont nobody disrespect that n*gga or he gon slap the f**kin veins out ya head nahmean. Wasnt like n*ggas was livin in fear of the corny n*gga. Nah nah nah nah muthaf**kas knew the n*gga was a Calgon n*gga from the jump. Muthaf**kas could see the n*gga was a Charmin n*gga nahmean. You put that n*gga between two graham crackers n stick him next to a campfire n the n*gga gon turn to a smore n s**t nahmeans. You slap the n*gga five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean. I seen pictures of the n*gga in the pillow aisle at JC Penny namsayin. Word bond. The n*gga breath probably smell like baby powder namsayin. n*gga prolly cry tears of honey n s**t. Word. Aint like the god let the cats out they bags n s**t. n*ggas was well aware he a styrofoam n*gga from day 1 namsayin. The n*gga prolly rock mittens when he hold a cold drink namsayin. Yalls already know the n*ggas pedigree. n*gga prolly got the mirror wit the little light bulbs surroundin it in his bathroom. He a fragile n*gga. The n*gga tender. You squeeze the n*gga n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the n*gga nostrils namsayin. The n*gga manufactured by Gund n s**t. Ayo the god aint make none the s**t up. Nahmean. Aint like the god gone out his way to convince muthaf**kas that the n*gga soft. Nah the n*gga need to worry bout hisself n not worry bout what Deini sayin nahmean. n*gga go film Ice Age 4 n dont worry bout the god namsayin. Do YOU n*gga. But at the same time the god aint mean no harm like that nahmean. The god wish the n*gga the utmost success n s**t. Word.
Aight peace.
 7 years ago '10        #65
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2538 2538
I agree with most of dat list,,, no i agree with all of that list(except i like charles ham. music) da s**t he said about wiz is true as f**k and big sean a.ss lol just f**kin at drake 1,2,3 f**kin deceased i wish this was really ghost face saying this s**t and typing like that nahmen namsayin
 7 years ago '05        #66
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
It's obviously not Ghost, but that doesnt take away from the n*ggas quotables!

saying that Wiz bleeds Jamba Juice
 7 years ago '05        #67
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 7 years ago '04        #68
mrvipbk 2 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 31 31
this s**t was classic mad quotable gems in here
 7 years ago '04        #69
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2039 2039
hahhahahha
 7 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
i guess they all should pretend to be 45 year old drug dealers
 7 years ago '10        #71
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000
 7 years ago '06        #72
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,135 | Props total: 3162 3162
Drake 1,2 & 3?!?!
 03-01-2011, 09:55 PM         #73
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t got me dying... Dude callin Wiz a creature from Lord of the Rings ahahahahah
 7 years ago '04        #74
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 7 years ago '04        #75
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
Ayo whattup baby baby! This Big Ghost aka the black Tony Orlando transmittin live to yalls from the island of Staten nahmean. Ayo thanks for the love namsayin. The god is crazy touched by the tribute ya showin a n*gga nahmean. Word is bond. Ayo but to keep s**t real the god aint really mean no disrespect to the delicate n*gga Drake or nothin like that namsayin. But at the same times a n*gga gon speak his mind n s**t nahmean. Word. Aint no secret that the n*gga soft as baby s**t namsayin. The n*gga be makin Usher look like Kimbo Slice or some s**t. The god aint expose the n*gga tenderness or nothin that wasnt already s**t the public knew bout nahmean. Aint like the god blew the n*gga spot up like that. Word. Wasnt like hood n*ggas was talkin like ayo the n*gga Drake a wildcard n*gga dont nobody disrespect that n*gga or he gon slap the f**kin veins out ya head nahmean. Wasnt like n*ggas was livin in fear of the corny n*gga. Nah nah nah nah muthaf**kas knew the n*gga was a Calgon n*gga from the jump. Muthaf**kas could see the n*gga was a Charmin n*gga nahmean. You put that n*gga between two graham crackers n stick him next to a campfire n the n*gga gon turn to a smore n s**t nahmeans. You slap the n*gga five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean. I seen pictures of the n*gga in the pillow aisle at JC Penny namsayin. Word bond. The n*gga breath probably smell like baby powder namsayin. n*gga prolly cry tears of honey n s**t. Word. Aint like the god let the cats out they bags n s**t. n*ggas was well aware he a styrofoam n*gga from day 1 namsayin. The n*gga prolly rock mittens when he hold a cold drink namsayin. Yalls already know the n*ggas pedigree. n*gga prolly got the mirror wit the little light bulbs surroundin it in his bathroom. He a fragile n*gga. The n*gga tender. You squeeze the n*gga n Chanel no. 5 gon come out the n*gga nostrils namsayin. The n*gga manufactured by Gund n s**t. Ayo the god aint make none the s**t up. Nahmean. Aint like the god gone out his way to convince muthaf**kas that the n*gga soft. Nah the n*gga need to worry bout hisself n not worry bout what Deini sayin nahmean. n*gga go film Ice Age 4 n dont worry bout the god namsayin. Do YOU n*gga. But at the same time the god aint mean no harm like that nahmean. The god wish the n*gga the utmost success n s**t. Word.
Aight peace.
f**king
 7 years ago '11        #76
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
This guy needs to be introduced to paragraphs.
 7 years ago '05        #77
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
This isnt really Ghost but funny regardless....a while back there was some s**t from this blog that the real Ghost had to say it wasnt him. Remember when the n*gga was like I punch concrete and s**t lol
 7 years ago '08        #78
wise2k2 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 55 55
lol "this n*gga aura is moist"....lol classic
 7 years ago '04        #79
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5475 5475
best fake blog i ever read
 7 years ago '05        #80
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
this s**t is hilarious!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago