Big Ghostface Blog "10 Softest Artist in the Game"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
19759 pageviews
162 comments

MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Big Ghostface Blog "10 Softest Artist in the Game"

[pic - click to view]

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

10. Kid Cudi

[pic - click to view]

Ayo Cudi aka Kid Cuddli at the bottom of the list right here. Ayo no offense cos the god actually dont hate this n*gga or nothin...but the n*gga joints is softer than cotton panties son. It aint even like the n*gga wack tho. He jus soft. The n*gga do be evenin his s**t out from time to time tho...so he get that coveted #10 spot for that s**t namsayin. The n*gga did serve a n*gga in the crowd at his show wit the 1 piece combo so Imma give him that credit where its due n s**t namsayin. Even tho that s**t probably aint leave a mark on that n*gga. That s**t mussa took the n*gga some heart at least nahmean.

9.Big Sean

[pic - click to view]

Ayo n then we got this n*gga Big Sean namsayin. Ayo once again it aint like the god feel like he need to smack this n*gga or nothin but the n*gga whole aura jus moist son. The n*gga look like a victim n s**t. This n*ggas more Sean than Big if yall hear what a n*gga sayin here. Word to Puff son. Ayo the n*gga be spittin ey now n then n he gotta a couple gems n s**t but that super duper s**t was played the f**k out 5 minutes after this n*gga birthed it g. Ayo thanks for that s**t n*gga.

8.Mickey Factz

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga Mickey at the bottom half of the list too cos the n*gga actually got a couple hard joints n s**t (pause). But the n*gga also got a lotta wack techno n*gga joints n s**t that the god be disapprovin namsayin. N also for the fact that the n*gga was weepin in a corner while Rae n his n*ggas was runnin up on Joey Buddens when that s**t popped off at Rock The Bells n s**t. Ayo the n*gga should be ashamed of hisself son. But he aint the worst or nothin like that.

162 comments for "Big Ghostface Blog "10 Softest Artist in the Game""

7 years ago '04        #2
MGz 953 heat pts953 OP
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
7.Asher Roth

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this snow n*gga Asher gets points for stayin true to his own crackerjack self n s**t. But he still a marshmallow a.ss muthaf**ka. Ayo its like this n*gga made out of baby powder namsayin. This n*gga is human baby powder in the flesh son. If you aint under the age of 22 n dont have no v*gina you basically aint got no excuses to be listenin to this dudes music. Bumpin this n*ggas s**t in the whip wit ya windows down is broad repellant my nig. Even if a broad might like this dudes music they still aint gon find that s**t attractive fam. Broads also like nylons n thongs n s**t but they aint wanna see n*ggas rockin those nahmean. This dudes music is like thongs son....you might appreciate that s**t when a broad rockin em but you dont wanna put the s**t on yaself b.

6.Charles Hamilton

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga played hisself tryin to battle n*ggas in they barber shops n for pretendin he was feelin Dillas ghost inside hisself n s**t. The n*ggas takin mad f**kin Ls left right n center son but...ya know how they be sayin a picture speaks a thousand words n s**t....

5.Wale

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up.

4. Wiz Khalifa

[pic - click to view]

Ayo 1...this n*gga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n s**t but he a straight glitter blooded n*gga wit a bulls**t a.ss rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean. The n*gga got yall fooled tho so I aint gon step on the n*gga toes too much n s**t but if you got male genitalia n s**t n you listen to this n*gga music you a vic nahmean. This n*gga done flashed his wand on you. Or you mighta caught a contact off that fairy dust the n*ggas smokin.

3.Drake

[pic - click to view]

Ayo what more you gon say bout this n*gga?

2.Wheelchair Jimmy

[pic - click to view]

The n*gga makes lambs look dangerous.

1.Drake

[pic - click to view]

Ayo thats right the 3 ply softness n*gga took up all the top spots nahmean. I aint even got to tell you how the god be feelin bout this n*gga. But I wish the n*gga success n long as he stay out a n*gga way he aint gon get thrown thru no brick walls or nothin like that. Hopefully the n*gga stop droppin v*gina bombs on n*ggas n start rappin like a dude tho nahmean.
Aight peace.
 03-01-2011, 06:34 PM         #3
Cwazyfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:
10. Kid Cudi

[pic - click to view]

Ayo Cudi aka Kid Cuddli at the bottom of the list right here. Ayo no offense cos the god actually dont hate this n*gga or nothin...but the n*gga joints is softer than cotton panties son. It aint even like the n*gga wack tho. He jus soft. The n*gga do be evenin his s**t out from time to time tho...so he get that coveted #10 spot for that s**t namsayin. The n*gga did serve a n*gga in the crowd at his show wit the 1 piece combo so Imma give him that credit where its due n s**t namsayin. Even tho that s**t probably aint leave a mark on that n*gga. That s**t mussa took the n*gga some heart at least nahmean.

9.Big Sean

[pic - click to view]

Ayo n then we got this n*gga Big Sean namsayin. Ayo once again it aint like the god feel like he need to smack this n*gga or nothin but the n*gga whole aura jus moist son. The n*gga look like a victim n s**t. This n*ggas more Sean than Big if yall hear what a n*gga sayin here. Word to Puff son. Ayo the n*gga be spittin ey now n then n he gotta a couple gems n s**t but that super duper s**t was played the f**k out 5 minutes after this n*gga birthed it g. Ayo thanks for that s**t n*gga.

8.Mickey Factz

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga Mickey at the bottom half of the list too cos the n*gga actually got a couple hard joints n s**t (pause). But the n*gga also got a lotta wack techno n*gga joints n s**t that the god be disapprovin namsayin. N also for the fact that the n*gga was weepin in a corner while Rae n his n*ggas was runnin up on Joey Buddens when that s**t popped off at Rock The Bells n s**t. Ayo the n*gga should be ashamed of hisself son. But he aint the worst or nothin like that.
I only see 3 fam

EDIT: NVM, anyways this nig is hilarious
 7 years ago '09        #4
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
dude gave drizzy the top 3 spots.. aw damn lolll
 03-01-2011, 06:40 PM         #5
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he went at drake good
 03-01-2011, 06:41 PM         #6
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this ghostface keeps a blog bout s**t like this??

Tell me I mixed him up with a different person
 7 years ago '08        #7
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
lmao at Asher Roth being compared with Ellen DeGeneres.

7 years ago '06        #8
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lmao @ ghost...hilarious
 7 years ago '06        #9
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
ghost my n*gga and all but it seem like he stay tryin to bait a n*gga to diss him and the s**t aint worked yet
 7 years ago '10        #10
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
 7 years ago '10        #11
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
lmao @ Drake being the top 3
 7 years ago '05        #12
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
@ drake being top 3
 7 years ago '04        #13
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
f**king classic . This n*gga is human baby powder in the flesh son

Last edited by m_cullins; 03-01-2011 at 07:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #14
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
lol @ baby thighs...and ellen instead of asher
 7 years ago '10        #15
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
Bumpin this n*ggas s**t in the whip wit ya windows down is broad repellant my nig.

03-01-2011, 06:55 PM         #16
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is that asher roth for real? or ellen degeneres?
 7 years ago '08        #17
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,179 | Props total: 967 967
 Mr_Chopsticks said:

[pic - click to view]

this ghostface keeps a blog bout s**t like this??

Tell me I mixed him up with a different person
I dont think its the real Ghost
 7 years ago '05        #18
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 mgz said:

5.Wale

[pic - click to view]

Ayo this n*gga scared of females n probably cries when he f**ks. Straight up.
 7 years ago '04        #19
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
Is this shyt real ? Anyways it's too funny , 3 ply toilet tissue. Lmao
 7 years ago '09        #20
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
"Ayo 1...this n*gga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n s**t but he a straight glitter blooded n*gga"

too bad its not really ghost,but who ever he is tha n*ggas hilarious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy