Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2011, 09:12 AM         #141
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
I think what he meant is theres always gott be one dumbass who doesn't get the joke and feels like he has to get serious and voice his opinion anyways even though everyone else is just having fun and doesn't give a f**k...
Im sure he gets it. He'd have to be a loser not to, right?

oh wait...my bad
 7 years ago '04        #142
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
dogg i swear when i watched that interview the s**t he was saying sounded like he post on bx
 7 years ago '05        #143
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Dude thinks he's winning but his families are losing.
 7 years ago '04        #144
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
I think what he meant is theres always gott be one dumbass who doesn't get the joke and feels like he has to get serious and voice his opinion anyways even though everyone else is just having fun and doesn't give a f**k...
I know what a debbie downer is clown, I didn't come in and attack anybody for cracking jokes, dude chose to respond to my post...

You kids just don't know how corny ya'll are...
 7 years ago '04        #145
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 macadon83 said:
Im sure he gets it. He'd have to be a loser not to, right?

oh wait...my bad
Uncanny Loser... Get it right...
 7 years ago '09        #146
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13130 13130
lmaoo
 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM         #147
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I know what a debbie downer is clown, I didn't come in and attack anybody for cracking jokes, dude chose to respond to my post...

You kids just don't know how corny ya'll are...
First off stop taking s**t so seriously like a little baby,

[pic - click to view]

Second, again like I said s**t whent over your head. Your not getting the joke, you came in this thread saying "Sad that ya'll think it's cool...", "And what are you doing? Living vicarioiusly through Charlie Sheen?", "Yea, in situations of mass idiocy, there's always a handful of free thinkers... Can't escape that...".

Charlie Sheens acting funny as f**k and everyone's having a good time with it joking around and you gotta come in like a moral Superman trying to be serious about a joking/funny thread.

Sounds like you the once acting corny dude...
 7 years ago '08        #148
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 getem said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #149
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
First off stop taking s**t so seriously like a little baby,

[pic - click to view]

Second, again like I said s**t whent over your head. Your not getting the joke, you came in this thread saying "Sad that ya'll think it's cool...", "And what are you doing? Living vicarioiusly through Charlie Sheen?", "Yea, in situations of mass idiocy, there's always a handful of free thinkers... Can't escape that...".

Charlie Sheens acting funny as f**k and everyone's having a good time with it joking around and you gotta come in like a moral Superman trying to be serious about a joking/funny thread.

Sounds like you the once acting corny dude...
All of my posts minus the first one are in response to you clowns... If ya'll wasn't "taking s**t so seriously", I would only have 1 post in here... you need to realize that ya'll are the ones getting offended and attacking me because I didn't go right along with show... Just keep it moving child...
 7 years ago '11        #150
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I see you're missing the point. What are Diddy and Mayweather authorities on? Their lives are perfect? You seem to think people with money are special...
I picked them out for obvious reason. People with money may or may not be special, however you're using the wrong word. "special." WTF? How about they're successful? Financially, yes... they've improved their lives and have created a better future for their family.

No one said their lives are perfect, not sure what that has to do with anything.

You seem to be one of those people that think people with money ain't s**t. I can already tell you're the average low/middle class American.

And what am I being negative about? You're just talking out of your a.ss... I only said something in the first place because people are acting like he's cool now, he's been doing the same s**t for the last 20 years but it's cool now because he's self destructing in the public eye?
What are you being negative about? You don't think it's a coincidence that me and a couple other people have already labeled you as a downer? Are you in some sort of denial? Or are you just stupid?

Charlie has always been cool, people have loved the guy since 2 and a half men and before, hence why he's the highest paid person in the tv series business... once again are you f**king retarded or just in some sort of denial? You don't think it's a coincidence he plays the role he does on the show?

He's just getting more media exposure now, hence more people talking about him... lol you're not very smart as I said.

I never said anything to you, you came to me, therefore you must have felt a way about what I said... You're bringing the negativity, but you can't see it...

And why do you keep talking this "It's his life, his choices" s**t... Nobody ever argued that....
You never said anything to me but this is a public FORUM. So if you didn't want your message to be read or heard by more than 1 person, you should obviously privately message it.

lol I say it's his life choices because you're sitting here talking about how it's "his life is not a joke", did you already forget that you said that?

Damn I don't think Sheen is the only pounding 7 gram rocks.
 03-02-2011, 10:35 AM         #151
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loser clown
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #152
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
Nas might be a compulsive loser... But @ least he knows how to acknowledge a winner

7 years ago '04        #153
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 tonyk said:
other girl ain't a pr0no star, she's a graphic designer or something
that other girl...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2011, 10:42 AM         #154
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
All of my posts minus the first one are in response to you clowns... If ya'll wasn't "taking s**t so seriously", I would only have 1 post in here... you need to realize that ya'll are the ones getting offended and attacking me because I didn't go right along with show... Just keep it moving child...
Attacking you? n*gga you the one who got mad and called me a clown after I told you what that other dude meant in his post.

Just stop posting my dude, s**ts over your head and your bringing negativity into a fun thread.
 7 years ago '08        #155
evo_08 2 heat pts
space
space
$85 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

#WINNING
 7 years ago '10        #156
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 TheBallDontLie said:
loser clown
[pic - click to view]

he keeps on winning lol
 7 years ago '07        #157
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
@ this thread

Last edited by Windigo; 03-02-2011 at 10:53 AM..
 03-02-2011, 11:00 AM         #158
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He started following Sarah Hyland (the teenage b**ch from Modern Family) and she was like "FYI. I've never met @charliesheen in my LIFE, & hes following me now? Really creeped out. Ew. #notwinning"... so basically tons of people Twitter let her know what an ungrateful little ingrate she really is and he stopped following her. She deleted her comment because Twitter went in on the simple-minded b**ch.

#Winning
 7 years ago '06        #159
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
for real tho, charlie sheen is out-cooning real n*ggas from every direction

7 years ago '10        #160
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Charlie sheen is a legend...these big time Hollywood execs got wild stain and he standin up to them without blinking a eye...he's already filthy so that ain't nuthin...his kids is Babies so by da time they get old enough to care it won't even matter...He does drugs but f**k it...who in Hollywood doesn't? f**k winnin he's ruling these n*ggas :agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy