Charlie Sheen On Twitter... #Winning...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2011, 07:24 AM         #121
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^2 Straight Posts by guys who are Losing...
 7 years ago '11        #122
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 llpooh said:
The motherf**king authorities have taken custody of his children from him.

It no longer matters how much money this guy is making, gonna make, who hes f**king, how much drugs he does, or whatever cool thing he may say next. When they come in and take family members from you...you are losing.

I found alot of the s**t hes said over the past couple of weeks pretty funny and all but his arrogance is gonna cost him more than anything money can buy.
It's because he made death threats to his wife... calm the f**k down and look at facts.

Do you say dwight is losing after impregnating that b**ch and paying her 50-100k a month?

No so shut the f**k up pus*y n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #123
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Illstreet said:
^^^2 Straight Posts by guys who are Losing...
And what are you doing? Living vicarioiusly through Charlie Sheen?

If that's winning, then yes, sign me up for the Loser Crew...
 7 years ago '11        #124
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:

You seem not to get it. There is nothing we can say or do to effect what Charlie Sheen does. He's being himself, and based of evidence he's clean right now... but even if that weren't the case it doesn't matter.

This is all here for our entertainment, and we have people like you, the losers of the world, sitting back with a baseball bat up your a.ss being uptight about it...

Enjoy the f**king moment you dumbass.

You either chose to produce good energy, or bad energy... losers and winners obviously do one or the other more often.

Last edited by PTC; 03-02-2011 at 07:50 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #125
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 PTC said:
You seem not to get it. There is nothing we can say or do to effect what Charlie Sheen does. He's being himself, and based of evidence he's clean right now... but even if that weren't the case it doesn't matter.

This is all here for our entertainment, and we have people like you, the losers of the world, sitting back with a baseball bat up your a.ss being uptight about it...

Enjoy the f**king moment you dumbass.

You either chose to produce good energy, or bad energy... losers and winners obviously do one or the other more often.
What are you talking about really? lol... I don't find my entertainment in peoples lives falling apart, because I'm an adult, and I have a brain that functions on things other than stupidity... If you were a winner like you said, you wouldn't need things like this to feel good about yourself... You don't think Charlie is cool, you're just happy to see someones life falling apart, because it makes you feel like yours is not that bad...

Like I said, I'll be the Loser, gladly... I know I'm nothing like you, and in that lies my pride...
 7 years ago '08        #126
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Yung Dilla said:
yo ronnie where is my hot topic i'm pulling n*ggas in here by the 40's without the red banner lol
U a sucka
 7 years ago '04        #127
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
And I never said the interviews aren't funny, but his life is not a joke...
 7 years ago '11        #128
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
What are you talking about really? lol... I don't find my entertainment in peoples lives falling apart, because I'm an adult, and I have a brain that functions on things other than stupidity... If you were a winner like you said, you wouldn't need things like this to feel good about yourself... You don't think Charlie is cool, you're just happy to see someones life falling apart, because it makes you feel like yours is not that bad...

Like I said, I'll be the Loser, gladly... I know I'm nothing like you, and in that lies my pride...
Who says I'm feeling good myself? Like I said it is entertainment. It's funny, the whole situation is just f**ked up and hilarious. I'm not going to sit here like you, and complain, b**ch, moan and cry.

His life is his responsibility, not mine... the decisions he makes will not harm or help me.

I actually wish Charlie Sheen the very best, and I hope he continues to succeed in everything he does. Therein lies your fault, you're not as smart as you really think you are.

I guess Diddy and Mayweather are living horrible lives too since they have to live through Charlie Sheen...

GTFOH with your negativity. Your pride is worth as much as the cup I drink coffee out of.
 7 years ago '11        #129
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And I never said the interviews aren't funny, but his life is not a joke...
His life is what HE makes it...
 03-02-2011, 08:11 AM         #130
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #131
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this n*gga charile got the juice now
 03-02-2011, 08:18 AM         #132
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:

damn debbie, theres always one of you at every party. every. party.
 7 years ago '09        #133
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
the white chick is cute
 03-02-2011, 08:26 AM         #134
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sid 6point7 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #135
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
floyd mayweather is now winning...

My man! RT @FloydMayweather Everyone needs to follow @charliesheen right now. #tigerblood
 7 years ago '04        #136
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 PTC said:
Who says I'm feeling good myself? Like I said it is entertainment. It's funny, the whole situation is just f**ked up and hilarious. I'm not going to sit here like you, and complain, b**ch, moan and cry.

His life is his responsibility, not mine... the decisions he makes will not harm or help me.

I actually wish Charlie Sheen the very best, and I hope he continues to succeed in everything he does. Therein lies your fault, you're not as smart as you really think you are.

I guess Diddy and Mayweather are living horrible lives too since they have to live through Charlie Sheen...

GTFOH with your negativity. Your pride is worth as much as the cup I drink coffee out of.
I see you're missing the point. What are Diddy and Mayweather authorities on? Their lives are perfect? You seem to think people with money are special...

And what am I being negative about? You're just talking out of your a.ss... I only said something in the first place because people are acting like he's cool now, he's been doing the same s**t for the last 20 years but it's cool now because he's self destructing in the public eye?

I never said anything to you, you came to me, therefore you must have felt a way about what I said... You're bringing the negativity, but you can't see it...

And why do you keep talking this "It's his life, his choices" s**t... Nobody ever argued that....
 7 years ago '04        #137
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Sid 6point7 said:
Yea, in situations of mass idiocy, there's always a handful of free thinkers... Can't escape that...
 03-02-2011, 08:43 AM         #138
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

#winning
 03-02-2011, 08:43 AM         #139
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
floyd mayweather is now winning...

My man! RT @FloydMayweather Everyone needs to follow @charliesheen right now. #tigerblood
 03-02-2011, 09:06 AM         #140
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Yea, in situations of mass idiocy, there's always a handful of free thinkers... Can't escape that...
I think what he meant is theres always gott be one dumbass who doesn't get the joke and feels like he has to get serious and voice his opinion anyways even though everyone else is just having fun and doesn't give a f**k...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy