Carson Palmer: I have $80M in bank

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #101
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DonYBE said:
I can tell you don't know sh*t, and what the Bengals done before Palmer got drafted? I'll wait......... Like I said when he got drafted, it gave them some hope and made them a little respectable.

Overrated?? F*ck outta here. Numbers DO NOT LIE, and his numbers show he is NOT overrated.

I'm black and it has NOTHING to do with color. It has to do with the way you conduct yourself to an organization and your teammates on AND off the field. Carson Palmer has been a team player since day one, no controversy, no slacking off, etc. Like I said it has nothing to do with color. It can anyone like a Cutler, T.O., Big Ben, Favre, etc., what would you think if they would say that? You would think they are selfish, and why? Because of their past issues.

Palmer been doing everything it takes to help his team. Like I said before, Palmer kept his mouth shut and been a model NFL player since he got drafted. Same goes with players like McNabb, Fitzgerald, Keith Brooking, Derrick Brooks (when he was playing), etc., if they would say that and ask to be traded, no one would make a huge issue over it because of the way they conducted themselves in the past. Palmer feels the Bengals maxed out with the current coaching regime they have now, and he wants out. If not, he has enough money to retire, no problem with that
hope wtf are u talking about he has only had 2 winning years in his whole career how da f**k is that hope. AND HOW DA f**k DO U KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ARE U ON THE TEAM ARE U IN THE LOCKER ROOM f**k NO U DONT KNOW s**t JUST CAUSE ITS NOT ON ESPN DONT MEAN s**t AINT GOING DOWN. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. White guys can do w.e they want say w.e they want and the media gives them a pass, if any blk qb would say and do what he has said they be all over espn talking s**t.

THEY WENT HAM ON CAM NEWTOWN CAUSE HE SO CALLED SAID I WANT TO BE AN ENTERTINER AND ICON but they not gonna say nothing bout this due who said i rather quit football then play for u. how do u think that makes the other guy on the team feel, he basically saying my team not good enough even thou i have suck for YEARSSSSSSSS its there fault its everyone else fault and i want out. What ever happen to saying with your team cin is a small market why cant he stay and work it out. i mean Bron is suppose to rite Melo is suppose to rite but not Carson can demand a trade n*gga f**k U THIS IS ABOUT RACE ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT RACE AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABOUT RACE.
 7 years ago '10        #102
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 180 180
if the dirty a.ss steelers didnt injure him that game, bengals would have won the 'ship that year, anyone who sees it otherwise is a bumbling idiot
 7 years ago '04        #103
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
so he got 80 mill. let me call some people. :beat:
 7 years ago '04        #104
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
The biggest cancer in the Bengals organization is the ownership. It's been that way for YEARS, when they had David Klinger start over Jeff Blake and Blake was winning games, when they drafted the dude from Oregon... Akili Smith who was pre-destined to be a bust. They ran Corey Dillon out of there.

The ownership has been terrible as long as I can remember. The only time the ownership has ever been competent is when Mike Brown was sick and stepped down temporarily and his daughter ran the business, giving more power to Marvin Lewis. Those were the years that Ocho, Houshmanzedah, Rudi, and Carson were drafted. As soon as Mike Brown got healthy again, he began resuming his choke hold on the organization, took GM powers away from Lewis, and you see what's happened since.

I don't blame Carson for wanting out with that type of ownership.
 7 years ago '06        #105
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1956 1956
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
hope wtf are u talking about he has only had 2 winning years in his whole career how da f**k is that hope. AND HOW DA f**k DO U KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ARE U ON THE TEAM ARE U IN THE LOCKER ROOM f**k NO U DONT KNOW s**t JUST CAUSE ITS NOT ON ESPN DONT MEAN s**t AINT GOING DOWN. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. White guys can do w.e they want say w.e they want and the media gives them a pass, if any blk qb would say and do what he has said they be all over espn talking s**t.

THEY WENT HAM ON CAM NEWTOWN CAUSE HE SO CALLED SAID I WANT TO BE AN ENTERTINER AND ICON but they not gonna say nothing bout this due who said i rather quit football then play for u. how do u think that makes the other guy on the team feel, he basically saying my team not good enough even thou i have suck for YEARSSSSSSSS its there fault its everyone else fault and i want out. What ever happen to saying with your team cin is a small market why cant he stay and work it out. i mean Bron is suppose to rite Melo is suppose to rite but not Carson can demand a trade n*gga f**k U THIS IS ABOUT RACE ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT RACE AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABOUT RACE.
And how many the Bengals had in the previous 10+ seasons? Zero. If you know anything about anything (which it sounds like you don't), you would know that he is a low-key guy, and his work ethic is up there with anyone. The dude came back from 2 career threatening injuries that most players prolly would have not even came back from. You don't have to be in the locker room to know what he is trying to do to help, that alone speaks for itself. Stop letting ESPN brainwash you. Didn't Cutler get scrutinized? How about Big Ben? Favre? I'm racial conscience as much as the next person, but in this case, it has NOTHING to do with race? Like I said if McNabb, Fitzgerald, or anyone like that would do the exact same thing, it wouldn't be a big deal

Yeah, you right, they made a big deal out of what Cam Newton "allegedly" said about being an entertainer and icon, why do you think that is? Because of his past history, that's the point I'm trying to make here. Isn't this the same guy who threw a stolen laptop out the window? Cheated on tests? And was involved in a pay for play controversy? They not making a big deal out of Palmer because try to name one time you ever heard Palmer name in the news in the previous years? NEVER. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that the guy left it all out there every game. Like Bron, Melo, with whom I never had a problem with saying that they wanted out, Palmer is saying pretty much feeling how they felt, that their teams maxed out at a certain point and management can't do much if FA don't wanna go there, so he gonna ask for a trade or if they gonna keep him there when he doesn't wanna be there, he much rather retire.

I'm tired of ignorant fools thinking it ALWAYS about race. Oh yeah, F*ck you too
 7 years ago '05        #106
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DonYBE said:
And how many the Bengals had in the previous 10+ seasons? Zero. If you know anything about anything (which it sounds like you don't), you would know that he is a low-key guy, and his work ethic is up there with anyone. The dude came back from 2 career threatening injuries that most players prolly would have not even came back from. You don't have to be in the locker room to know what he is trying to do to help, that alone speaks for itself. Stop letting ESPN brainwash you. Didn't Cutler get scrutinized? How about Big Ben? Favre? I'm racial conscience as much as the next person, but in this case, it has NOTHING to do with race? Like I said if McNabb, Fitzgerald, or anyone like that would do the exact same thing, it wouldn't be a big deal

Yeah, you right, they made a big deal out of what Cam Newton "allegedly" said about being an entertainer and icon, why do you think that is? Because of his past history, that's the point I'm trying to make here. Isn't this the same guy who threw a stolen laptop out the window? Cheated on tests? And was involved in a pay for play controversy? They not making a big deal out of Palmer because try to name one time you ever heard Palmer name in the news in the previous years? NEVER. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that the guy left it all out there every game. Like Bron, Melo, with whom I never had a problem with saying that they wanted out, Palmer is saying pretty much feeling how they felt, that their teams maxed out at a certain point and management can't do much if FA don't wanna go there, so he gonna ask for a trade or if they gonna keep him there when he doesn't wanna be there, he much rather retire.

I'm tired of ignorant fools thinking it ALWAYS about race. Oh yeah, F*ck you too
not reading all that s**t your an idiot carson came back so f**king what alot of players come back he not speical cause he came back who gives a s**t. bottom line is he cant get the job done he has stunk it up for yearsssss no matter how hard he has worked no matter what u say he done. he didnt get the job done he played horrible. and instead of trying to stay with the team and work it out he wants to cry and yell if u dont let me walk im gonna retrie thats bs. i know for a fact if t.o ocho would said that they would get k!lled. and thats not rite why does he get to get a trade out of cin but not ocho. does he not work hard does he not put in work. say w.e u want about ocho but u cant say the man doesnt work hard and u cant say he doesnt want to win. but when he wants to go its a problem but if carson wants to go, then its all good. Let him go that is my problem with the whole thing. everyone in the nfl works hard everyone in the nfl had had injury he dont get a pass cause his was worst then others he still sucked. u cant denie that and to suck as bad as he has and demand a trade is crazy
 7 years ago '05        #107
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no u lost so because u dont like him he gets s**tted on and what does DWTS have to do with chad wanting to get out of cin cause the teams sucks. lol u make no sense we talking about football and speaking about the man personal life an other things he doing. wtf does that have to do with him wanted to be traded. bottom line is OCHO IS BLK CARSON IS WHITE QB HE GETS A PASS PERIOD
Nobody is getting a pass..If Ocho wanted out so bad he could have said I'm retiring and see it through as well.He just wanted endorsement money playing in a bigger market.Don't act like ocho is some passionate football player who breathes winning.. dude is a media wh0ore..Always has been always will be.Carson stacked his bread and now after playing for a decimated offensive line for years and getting his a** handed to him he wants out..plain and simple..Not a white or black thing at all..Vick murked dogs and did time and he starts for the eagles..so I just don't get where this became a race thing my dude...
 7 years ago '06        #108
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
I liked Carson, especially early on his career with us, but his recent performances on the field just doesn't align with the leverage that he seems to be operating from in trying to get out of Cincy. It would be one thing if he had just come off a couple of spectacular individual seasons and it was abundantly clear that it was his teammates alone that were preventing the Bengals from taking the next step, but that's just not the case. His on field performance just doesn't justify the hoopla surrounding the situation and player. Of course Mike Brown is being Mike Brown and making this more of a drama than it needs to be. He should just listen to trade offers and stop delaying the inevitable rebuilding that the team will eventually have to take on.

Last edited by gathugga; 03-02-2011 at 12:49 PM..
 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM         #109
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:
you don't know Mike Brown... he's a stubborn cheap a.ss owner....he might just be a dumbass and call his bluff. He thinks he's his dad Paul Brown...but he's just a dumbass old dude who needs to hire a GM and quit trying to run the team...he's seriously as bad or a worse owner than Al Davis.
Jerry Jones is just as stubborn man. I think the 'Boys would be better off with a actual GM too, but he's never gonna let that happen while he's owner.

NoizemobWest said:
if the dirty a.ss steelers didnt injure him that game, bengals would have won the 'ship that year, anyone who sees it otherwise is a bumbling idiot
I don't disagree necessarily. Palmer was on fire that season and I thought the Bengals were headed to the Ship before that injury. I didn't like the hit either, but I would have to see it again to say if it was definitely dirty.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 ReggieA said:
As long as Mike ain't got to pay him the $50 million he is leaving on the table, he will get over it
 7 years ago '09        #111
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
so go retire. You're f**king garbage anyway. Wouldn't even be my 3rd string QB in fantasy.. f**kin bum
 7 years ago '12        #112
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 CutKidd21 said:
so go retire. You're f**king garbage anyway. Wouldn't even be my 3rd string QB in fantasy.. f**kin bum
He produced a s**tload more than Stafford did his first 2 seasons.. And both of them went to s**t organizations with s**t teams.. Hell Palmer had the 31st worst defense in the league and still took his team to the playoffs.

Stop being a hating a.ss b**ch.
 7 years ago '08        #113
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
two words

Mike Brown

as long as he's running s**t
Carson don't wanna hear anything from the bengals
maybe a move to the right team might bring him back to what he once was
but him staying in Cincy after all this s**t is out of the question

but it all goes back to mike brown if he wants to f**k with carson and in the process his organization go right ahead as a browns fan that's just 1 less team to worry about
 7 years ago '06        #114
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
80 mil in the bank eh?

I believe that s**t....:liar:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy