most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 2747 2747
 Gmitch528 said:
My n*gga Carson.. Do it.... Mike Brown would be beyond hurt...
As long as Mike ain't got to pay him the $50 million he is leaving on the table, he will get over it
 7 years ago '04        #82
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
if T.O. was to make that statement he would be labeled as a selfish cancer. palmer acts likes he's the only nfl player with money.
 7 years ago '04        #83
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I remember when eli was drafted by the Charges and said he didn't want to play for them publicly several times. Not much backlash took place.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #84
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,596 | Props total: 4551 4551

Palmer just ethered that organization. he said GET OFF MY NUTS, I DONT NEED YALL.

03-01-2011, 11:53 PM         #85
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santinomurder said:
whoa calm down there little fella. palmer was nice but he was never eatting at peytons table
remember all the media talk tho? before Rivers and others came into their own, the #3 goldenboy was Palmer..then he got that Kimo-therapy and it was all downhill from there...but during that time before the injury he was always hyped up as that #3 top qb and the top of the enxt generation of guys...just never panned out that way.
 7 years ago '05        #86
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
im not a huge fan but with how bad the qb position has been for the niners the past 10 years... id actually welcome palmer to the niners with open arms.... he'd be the best qb to start for the niners since jeff garcia...
 7 years ago '04        #87
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
oh stop it he has won the div 2 times and got smacked out the playoff 1st round each time. he has always been overrated since he came into the league. And can we stop talking about that year its been ALMOST 6 YEARS AND HE IS STILL TRASH DONT WANNA HERE ANY EXCUSES HE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE FOR LAST 6 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE 1 YEAR.

so why should he get a pass for saying this s**t or doing this. If this was DM M Vick anyone else of COLOR yea i said it . they would be getting k!lled. If Bron james said i have 80 mil in the bank i dont wanna play for clev all we would here is how selifish these young blk players are bla bla bla. this dont help the team this is all about him i know he may feel this way but keep that s**t on the low how does he get a pass and its not about race plz explain to me
^^ This
 03-02-2011, 12:43 AM         #88
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The organization is so stupid. Saying he will never step foot in your stadium again doesn't = he's still undecided. Now dude's gonna retire and they won't get sh*t for him.

jeehtoven said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #89
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 549 549
 ttime236 said:
Palmer was the franchise's building block when it made him the first overall pick in 2003, Marvin Lewis' first season as coach. He led the Bengals to the playoffs in 2005 and 2009 -- their only winning records in the past 20 years -- and rebounded from severe knee and elbow injuries along the way.

s**t, I'd stop playin for them too if I had 80 mil. He needs a change of scenery asap

In the meantime, Id buy 10 of these

[pic - click to view]

How in the hell do they still have a team?
 7 years ago '04        #90
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
 jeehtoven said:

[pic - click to view]

oh s**t, yooo i made that gif mad long ago, word to motha, haha. n*ggas added Obama?!
 7 years ago '07        #91
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
palmer won
 03-02-2011, 04:41 AM         #92
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
haha my man has played smart with his money, thats what I like to see.. That can last him a lifetime the way it seems he manages his money... Hes good
that can last anyone. I doubt he has that much actually in his account though. I think he's worth that amount, but I'd a.ssume a lot of tied up in investments, not 80 million in actual cash accessible funds.

either way, he won. props due.
 7 years ago '10        #93
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 ReggieA said:
He better thank Mike Brown for that 80 mil, I mean up until the injury, dude was a top 10 QB, I would not put him in the same convo with Manning and Brady when they were in their primes, but if im the Bengals owner, I am shipping him out for a 3rd or 4th rounder, and he fails to mention with the 80 million he has, if he walks, he is leaving 50 mil on the table, but in the best interest of our future and what career he has left, Mike Brown needs to get as much value for him as he can and move on. We got a lot of options to explore at QB, decent free agents to sign and the late round picks.

But he can walk, pretty much the whole city wants him to walk if he wants to leave that bad.
damn straight...no one in the city gives a f**k about Carson staying here... i'll be glad if i never see him play a game again down at PBS
 7 years ago '10        #94
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 texasplayboy_23 said:
The organization is so stupid. Saying he will never step foot in your stadium again doesn't = he's still undecided. Now dude's gonna retire and they won't get sh*t for him.

you don't know Mike Brown... he's a stubborn cheap a.ss owner....he might just be a dumbass and call his bluff. He thinks he's his dad Paul Brown...but he's just a dumbass old dude who needs to hire a GM and quit trying to run the team...he's seriously as bad or a worse owner than Al Davis.
 7 years ago '06        #95
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jeehtoven said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #96
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
make his a.ss retire.
 7 years ago '09        #97
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1819 1819
Trade him to the Titans :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #98
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
If I had 80million in the bank id do the same damn thing. I ain't dying for the f**king Bengals
 7 years ago '06        #99
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1944 1944
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
oh stop it he has won the div 2 times and got smacked out the playoff 1st round each time. he has always been overrated since he came into the league. And can we stop talking about that year its been ALMOST 6 YEARS AND HE IS STILL TRASH DONT WANNA HERE ANY EXCUSES HE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE FOR LAST 6 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE 1 YEAR.

so why should he get a pass for saying this s**t or doing this. If this was DM M Vick anyone else of COLOR yea i said it . they would be getting k!lled. If Bron james said i have 80 mil in the bank i dont wanna play for clev all we would here is how selifish these young blk players are bla bla bla. this dont help the team this is all about him i know he may feel this way but keep that s**t on the low how does he get a pass and its not about race plz explain to me
I can tell you don't know sh*t, and what the Bengals done before Palmer got drafted? I'll wait......... Like I said when he got drafted, it gave them some hope and made them a little respectable.

Overrated?? F*ck outta here. Numbers DO NOT LIE, and his numbers show he is NOT overrated.

I'm black and it has NOTHING to do with color. It has to do with the way you conduct yourself to an organization and your teammates on AND off the field. Carson Palmer has been a team player since day one, no controversy, no slacking off, etc. Like I said it has nothing to do with color. It can anyone like a Cutler, T.O., Big Ben, Favre, etc., what would you think if they would say that? You would think they are selfish, and why? Because of their past issues.

Palmer been doing everything it takes to help his team. Like I said before, Palmer kept his mouth shut and been a model NFL player since he got drafted. Same goes with players like McNabb, Fitzgerald, Keith Brooking, Derrick Brooks (when he was playing), etc., if they would say that and ask to be traded, no one would make a huge issue over it because of the way they conducted themselves in the past. Palmer feels the Bengals maxed out with the current coaching regime they have now, and he wants out. If not, he has enough money to retire, no problem with that
 7 years ago '05        #100
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
what are you talking about fam? Revis had contractual obligations to fulfill and he chose to sit out as a protest and his salary and bonuses were voided because of it..Carson is saying he will retire..period..for a chance to go on a winning team..Mike bibby did that and I commend him.And its hard to to sympathize with Ocho cause
A)He's an idiot
B)He's a prima donna
C)and....

[pic - click to view]

so u lost with that logic my dude...
no u lost so because u dont like him he gets s**tted on and what does DWTS have to do with chad wanting to get out of cin cause the teams sucks. lol u make no sense we talking about football and speaking about the man personal life an other things he doing. wtf does that have to do with him wanted to be traded. bottom line is OCHO IS BLK CARSON IS WHITE QB HE GETS A PASS PERIOD
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy