When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Veno da Don said:
He Ballin, But he sucks as a QB now. To inconsistent and that arm aint what it used to be. Go ahead and Retire Larson!!

He needed TJ surgery. PERIOD. He never got it.
 7 years ago '04        #42
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
trade him, and chad get some picks, and start the rebuild proccess. Not going to win anything with him @ qb if he doesnt wanna be there.
 03-01-2011, 06:48 PM         #43
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
African American athletes need to take notes. This is one of the reasons white men stay ahead. Notice he didn't say I have 80 millie on some hoes, rides and cribs.

But you don't hear me tho.
 7 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30451 30451
If he retires, he'll regret it.
 7 years ago '07        #45
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,836 | Props total: 2000 2000
 V.R. Nabor said:
source of 80mill. n da bank. i aint buying it
the fact that he never speaks about his money, flaunts it or we never see him in outrageous attires or rides would lead me to believe that he has no reason to lie
 7 years ago '08        #46
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
If the rest of the league played the finance game like this guy, the NFLPA would be in a much better position to survive a work stoppage. As is, this guy is one in 100 and all of those dudes with fat a.ss whips and cribs and a bunch of child support payments are gonna be hurting real quick when the paychecks stop coming. This guy played his cards so well he doesn't ever need to play again and he is sitting on more cake than most players will ever see at once.
 7 years ago '06        #47
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
palm is 31... he ain't gonna get much better anyways.
 7 years ago '09        #48
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I wonder how much Peyton has if he got $80 mil in the stash. Peyton probably got his rookie contract money.
 7 years ago '07        #49
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16971 16971
 palogee said:
African American athletes need to take notes. This is one of the reasons white men stay ahead. Notice he didn't say I have 80 millie on some hoes, rides and cribs.

But you don't hear me tho.
Why do ppl act like black athletes are the only ones who blow money? White athletes blow their money as well. I forget the list yahoo had about all the athletes that went broke but it was filled with ppl of all colors.
 7 years ago '06        #50
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1956 1956
 black_haze said:
b4 palmer got injured against the steelers in the playoffs he was almost like manning
 Santinomurder said:
whoa calm down there little fella. palmer was nice but he was never eatting at peytons table
The guy did say ALMOST. People don't read. However, he is right actually. He was a rising star, and that 2005-06 season was his breakthrough season, but it was cut short because of that knee injury. He took a franchise that was dead in the water, and gave them some hope, but he just was never the same after that game. He DEFINITELY needs a change of scenery
 7 years ago '10        #51
eashawty 
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 726 726
n*gga if i had 80 mill in the bank i woulda been said f**k that s**t. id be sittin around gettin fat, f**k gettin tackled by 300 pound muhf**kas
 7 years ago '09        #52
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
At this point, he can walk, he is set for life. Get us a QB in the 2nd round
 7 years ago '09        #53
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #54
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,100 | Props total: 22551 22551
 eashawty said:
n*gga if i had 80 mill in the bank i woulda been said f**k that s**t. id be sittin around gettin fat, f**k gettin tackled by 300 pound muhf**kas

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #55
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 ttime236 said:

In the meantime, Id buy 10 of these

[pic - click to view]

why would you buy 10? i would buy 1, buy 3 townhomes and rent them out. :D
 7 years ago '10        #56
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 2814 2814
He is a pretty good QB not one of the greatest and there was a lot of hype when he came into the nfl. They should just trade dude theyve tried to change things up gave him good talent surrounding and they still aint do s**t, dude is unhappy as hell there
 7 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i mean this is all good n well but it really makes me sick this guy just comes out and says i wont play for u trade me or else.

and everyone is coo with that if this was T.O or vince young or any other BLACK PLAYER WHO STR8 UP SAID I HAVE 80MILL IN THE BANK I DONT HAVE TO PLAY FOR U. ESPN would be going crazy

but no its carson ANOTHER OVERRATED BELOW AVG WHITE QB GETTING A PASS EVEN THOU HE HAS BEEN TRASH FOR YEARSSSSSSS this is bs and i am sick of it
 7 years ago '08        #58
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
dude just needs to find a good back up QB spot

[pic - click to view]

03-01-2011, 07:35 PM         #59
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c*iton Portis might have to become Palmers Bag Boy
 7 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DonYBE said:
The guy did say ALMOST. People don't read. However, he is right actually. He was a rising star, and that 2005-06 season was his breakthrough season, but it was cut short because of that knee injury. He took a franchise that was dead in the water, and gave them some hope, but he just was never the same after that game. He DEFINITELY needs a change of scenery
oh stop it he has won the div 2 times and got smacked out the playoff 1st round each time. he has always been overrated since he came into the league. And can we stop talking about that year its been ALMOST 6 YEARS AND HE IS STILL TRASH DONT WANNA HERE ANY EXCUSES HE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE FOR LAST 6 YEARS GIVE OR TAKE 1 YEAR.

so why should he get a pass for saying this s**t or doing this. If this was DM M Vick anyone else of COLOR yea i said it . they would be getting k!lled. If Bron james said i have 80 mil in the bank i dont wanna play for clev all we would here is how selifish these young blk players are bla bla bla. this dont help the team this is all about him i know he may feel this way but keep that s**t on the low how does he get a pass and its not about race plz explain to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy