Nets to target Dwight Howard in 2012?

most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
so we gonna act like i own the nets or profit off the team in any way

so we gonna act like what i said wasnt 100% accurate with regard to the cap

i thought ny sports fans were supposed to be smart

neither of those guys wanted go there without getting full market value please show where that isnt the truth
I know your not getting paid by the nets but why bring up stats contract like it had something to do with the nets situation...Your absolutely right about the cap....chances are it decreases in some capacity but who knows they may make it capless and go revenue sharing so who knows...that's being speculative about the issue at hand

 NJallD said:
You were saying how superstars would never sign to a lottery team, but like i said didn't amare sign with the knicks when they were a lottery team? yes. You have no idea what the new cba is going to be so anything you say about the future roster pertaining to cap is irrelevant and complete speculation. Dwill has come out and said how excited he is to be part of the team and part of the transition to BK. He wanted out of utah because management was not willing to spend and let some of their best players go in the offseason. Obviously prok is willing to spend, hes already dropped over 1/2 a billi on the nets, hes competitive as f**k and he will do everything in his power to a.ssemble the best team possible for dwill
Stat signed with us because he accepted the challenge of playing in a big market, the money, and the fact that we were committed to bringing in other pieces...Stars will signing/resiging is contingent on the team making an improvement, if the money is right, and if theres a better opportunity out there....he has also been documented with being unhappy about the deal to mj and he said "We will see how next year plays out" in responsive to him resigning with the nets....how the hell you know what went on in Utah? Who's not to say he just wanted to play the FA market? Prok is willing to spend but he has to do it within the structure of the new CBA (whatever that may be)....if Derron leaves then D12 doesn't even entertain the nets...if they get this franchise tag in place the owners will have the upperhand but we'll see how the cba works out.....Derron's decision could make or break the nets for years to come
 7 years ago '05        #82
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 dg177bx said:
wtf are you talking about, dont talk about something you know nohting about u fkin idiot. so d-will and howard wouldnt make a good team if a.ssembled?. shut the f up
so your saying deron williams is staying in new jers.. 100% damn can u tell me the lotto #s for sat?
 7 years ago '05        #83
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 ebcrew said:
so your saying deron williams is staying in new jers.. 100% damn can u tell me the lotto #s for sat?
what n*gga? speak english? if you meant whats our lottery number, then u are a f**kin dumbass we traded our 2011 for deron williams and our golden state pick , whats the point youre are trying to make?.stop playing 2k we are talking real liffe lil n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #84
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 dg177bx said:
what n*gga? speak english? if you meant whats our lottery number, then u are a f**kin dumbass we traded our 2011 for deron williams and our golden state pick , whats the point youre are trying to make?.stop playing 2k we are talking real liffe lil n*gga
your dumber then i thought.. lottery numbers because u predict the future.. wow done talking to u
 7 years ago '10        #85
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 KnicksLost said:

Stat signed with us because he accepted the challenge of playing in a big market, the money, and the fact that we were committed to bringing in other pieces...Stars will signing/resiging is contingent on the team making an improvement, if the money is right, and if theres a better opportunity out there....he has also been documented with being unhappy about the deal to mj and he said "We will see how next year plays out" in responsive to him resigning with the nets....how the hell you know what went on in Utah? Who's not to say he just wanted to play the FA market? Prok is willing to spend but he has to do it within the structure of the new CBA (whatever that may be)....if Derron leaves then D12 doesn't even entertain the nets...if they get this franchise tag in place the owners will have the upperhand but we'll see how the cba works out.....Derron's decision could make or break the nets for years to come
And that is where we disagree, obviously dwill can decide to leave (even tho i honestly do think he will stay), but if he doesn't want to resign then we will just trade him next year, just like knicks traded away so much for melo. Whose to say the clips wont offer gordon and fillers andtheir 1st and minnesota 2012 1st? Whose to say what the package will be for the nets...its a win win in my opinion, Like i said before though, i highly doubt he doesn't resign. Hes moving to the most expensive and brand new arena in brooklyn where the owner will do everything he can to get dwill the players he wants around him
 7 years ago '07        #86
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 majestic75 said:
DWill will leave Jersey and Dwight will go somewhere else. Nets lost.
you just summed up my short story in one sentence
 7 years ago '10        #87
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 NJallD said:
On some real s**t, i have no idea what you said those first three lines, step your grammar game up. I am sorry your owner has down syndrome, I guess its starting to rub off on the fan base


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #88
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
people actually think dwill won't pick up his 18 million dollar option?
 7 years ago '06        #89
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
You n*ggas are still going back & forth about Deron? God damn, let that s**t live for a little. Posting the same s**t, let it play out.
 7 years ago '07        #90
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 NJallD said:
And that is where we disagree, obviously dwill can decide to leave (even tho i honestly do think he will stay), but if he doesn't want to resign then we will just trade him next year, just like knicks traded away so much for melo. Whose to say the clips wont offer gordon and fillers andtheir 1st and minnesota 2012 1st? Whose to say what the package will be for the nets...its a win win in my opinion, Like i said before though, i highly doubt he doesn't resign. Hes moving to the most expensive and brand new arena in brooklyn where the owner will do everything he can to get dwill the players he wants around him
The collective bargaining agreement will be in place he would be able to gauge whether he's losing out or if its a good business move...Melo has no clue what contracts are looking like after next year which is why I applaud him for actually getting Denver all them pieces back by pushing the envelope instead of waiting till the offseason..now your being speculative as s**t with the whose not to say lines....because in the same light D Will can say I dont want to go to any of those teams(Especially if there not contenders) and hold out for the FA period because he already know what the max is he can get from being traded or signing in the offseason...A players goal in the league is to win a chip, stay healthy and get paid while doing it...if another team with a better opportunity to do so comes calling you better believe hes GONE
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy