NBA Press Release Crowned Blake Griffin Winner Before Dunk Contest

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 PTC said:
n*gga, McGee's last dunk was garbage...
He gave up once the choir n car came out cus he had no shot. s**t was still better than jumpin over the hood of a kia
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 ttime236 said:
He gave up once the choir n car came out cus he had no shot. s**t was still better than jumpin over the hood of a kia
Ehh... I mean you have to take Blake's dunk as a whole... not just the dunk (which was still sick)... I mean no one has done it before...+ presentation.

McGee almost hung himself and he looked disappointed after the dunk... he should have did another dunk that really took advantage of his height...

I thought Derozen was robbed though.
 7 years ago '08        #43
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Sabotage said:
rigging the dunk contest does nothing for the nba? this is why youll never be a higher up in any company
Explain to me exactly what rigging the contest does for the NBA.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Sabotage said:
rigging the dunk contest does nothing for the nba? this is why youll never be a higher up in any company
The facts are blatantly obvious and still they deny.
 7 years ago '04        #45
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,843 | Props total: 1138 1138
 PTC said:
Ehh... I mean you have to take Blake's dunk as a whole... not just the dunk (which was still sick)... I mean no one has done it before...+ presentation.
Uh... try again. Been done before dozens of times.

The choir and the car was what sold the dunk. Take away both of those elements and that dunk was absolutely nothing special (to Griffin's caliber). He's done crazier stuff during regular games.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sh-t was rigged though. Anyone with any business knowledge can see the FINANCIAL reasons why the NBA would rig the contest in Blake's favor.

They're trying to make him the new face of the league. He's talented, I'd say he deserves it, but there's definitely a lot of shady ongoings in the NBA.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
The NBA , Where fixed happens
 7 years ago '05        #47
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
Blake made it 2 the 2nd round wt a windmill off the side of the backboard

Derozan did that last year n Blake did that after 10 tries

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE NBA IS FIXED

LEBRON gets the most cheapest fouls that no regular player gets

miami is supposed 2 make it 2 the finals this year KOBE VS LEBRON

jus watch
 7 years ago '11        #48
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 RYLNYC said:
Uh... try again. Been done before dozens of times.

The choir and the car was what sold the dunk. Take away both of those elements and that dunk was absolutely nothing special (to Griffin's caliber). He's done crazier stuff during regular games.
What do you mean take away the choir and the car? IT WAS THERE WASN'T IT? How about we take away his legs and arms while we're at it? s**t, let's just say we take away the whole staples center roof and they would have been dunking in the dark.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sh-t was rigged though. Anyone with any business knowledge can see the FINANCIAL reasons why the NBA would rig the contest in Blake's favor.

They're trying to make him the new face of the league. He's talented, I'd say he deserves it, but there's definitely a lot of shady ongoings in the NBA.
I wouldn't be surprised either... however McGee's is too damn long... I can understand why the judges gave blake better scores.

If anything, it's Derozen that really got robbed... if you gon say it was rigged, it was cuz that n*gga got robbed... not McGee.
 7 years ago '11        #49
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 wawow said:
Blake made it 2 the 2nd round wt a windmill off the side of the backboard

Derozan did that last year n Blake did that after 10 tries

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE NBA IS FIXED

LEBRON gets the most cheapest fouls that no regular player gets

miami is supposed 2 make it 2 the finals this year KOBE VS LEBRON

jus watch
n*gga, Blake wasn't trying that dunk for "10 tries" it was a desperation dunk...he was originally tying to 360 it off the side...

And yes, star players get more fouls called, just as home teams usuallly get more fouls called too.
 7 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Unpredictable said:
Its called being prepared didn't the NFL have those Patriots undefeated shirts before the game was over
All leagues make championship memorabilia for both teams in the title game prior to the game. How do you think SI has their commercials directly after the game is up....

This is different. I don't see any plans for DeRozan, McGee, or Ibaka "showcases"

Basic Dunk had this award in store before he got it. He gets no credit from me. McGee AND DeRozan were robbed.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 3413 3413
s**t been rigged. I still remember when they robbed Igoudala
 7 years ago '09        #52
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 266 266
I stopped being impressed with the Dunk Contest after Vince Carter made it his B!TCH

These props show some creativity but not the athletic ability it should be showcasing

NBA has got their best ratings in years with all the scripted drama though...so Stern could care less

Regardless it's just a dunk contest...

Only problem I see here is with Vegas/Betting...can't have people wagering on fixed s**t
 7 years ago '11        #53
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 DJ Geezy said:
I stopped being impressed with the Dunk Contest after Vince Carter made it his B!TCH

These props show some creativity but not the athletic ability it should be showcasing

NBA has got their best ratings in years with all the scripted drama though...so Stern could care less

Regardless it's just a dunk contest...

Only problem I see here is with Vegas/Betting...can't have people wagering on fixed s**t
Right because Jason Richardson was completely unimpressive.

Re-register and tell your real age so you'll be denied.
 7 years ago '05        #54
FLO 
space
avatar space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
on some real s**t, this ain't even a story. someone is hyping things up. this is nothing more than one of the many pre-written press releases that the PR department had ready to hand out. one of these were most likely written for each of the contestants so that the itinerary could be sent out faster after the contest. this happens all the time. how do i know? as a ball player myself, i remember reading two different press releases that were written about me by my schools athletic department, back in my junior year of college, when i entered the draft. one said i was coming back to school the other said i decided to stay in the draft. they just wrote both stories ahead of time in order to get them out faster to the public.


Last edited by FLO; 03-01-2011 at 03:04 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 thisisgame said:
It was decided by fan votes and McGee's last dunk was weak. BG won it legit IMO
man get the f**k outta here......
 7 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 FLO said:
on some real s**t, this ain't even a story. someone is hyping things up. this is nothing more than one of the many pre-written press releases that the PR department had ready to hand out. one of these were most likely written for each of the contestants so that the itinerary could be sent out faster after the contest. this happens all the time. how do i know? as a ball player myself, i remember reading two different press releases that were written about me by my schools athletic department, back in my junior year of college, when i entered the draft. one said i was coming back to school the other said i decided to stay in the draft. they just wrote both stories ahead of time in order to get them out faster to the public.
Sorry. Boxden does not like truth and logic. They rather live in their land with unicorns and tin foil helmets.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #57
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,837 | Props total: 5167 5167
so we gonna act like nike didnt rig the 1988 dunk contest
 7 years ago '04        #58
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 stogz said:
EVERYTHING in the league has been scripted since 2000.
your just mad your teams suck, same way you suck at life... keep being a loser and blaming the "illuminati" for all of your failures
 7 years ago '07        #59
Avon_Barksdale 4467 heat pts4467
space
avatar space
space
$45,120 | Props total: 68754 68754
 Rockobox said:
so if they're gonna rig the Dunk Contest to success, and even BLATANTLY show that it was rigged after that bulls**t Kia ad, why stop there?

why not rig bigger things in the NBA?

Playoffs maybe?




[pic - click to view]



wouldn't be surprised
At Stern letting the Spurs or Mavs win the west over the star studded Lakers.


Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 03-01-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 PTC said:
n*gga, Blake wasn't trying that dunk for "10 tries" it was a desperation dunk...he was originally tying to 360 it off the side...

And yes, star players get more fouls called, just as home teams usuallly get more fouls called too.
I see, I see.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy