Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 PTC said:
n*gga, McGee's last dunk was garbage...
He gave up once the choir n car came out cus he had no shot. s**t was still better than jumpin over the hood of a kia
 7 years ago '11        #42
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 ttime236 said:
He gave up once the choir n car came out cus he had no shot. s**t was still better than jumpin over the hood of a kia
Ehh... I mean you have to take Blake's dunk as a whole... not just the dunk (which was still sick)... I mean no one has done it before...+ presentation.

McGee almost hung himself and he looked disappointed after the dunk... he should have did another dunk that really took advantage of his height...

I thought Derozen was robbed though.
 7 years ago '08        #43
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Sabotage said:
rigging the dunk contest does nothing for the nba? this is why youll never be a higher up in any company
Explain to me exactly what rigging the contest does for the NBA.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Sabotage said:
rigging the dunk contest does nothing for the nba? this is why youll never be a higher up in any company
The facts are blatantly obvious and still they deny.
 7 years ago '04        #45
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 PTC said:
Ehh... I mean you have to take Blake's dunk as a whole... not just the dunk (which was still sick)... I mean no one has done it before...+ presentation.
Uh... try again. Been done before dozens of times.

The choir and the car was what sold the dunk. Take away both of those elements and that dunk was absolutely nothing special (to Griffin's caliber). He's done crazier stuff during regular games.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sh-t was rigged though. Anyone with any business knowledge can see the FINANCIAL reasons why the NBA would rig the contest in Blake's favor.

They're trying to make him the new face of the league. He's talented, I'd say he deserves it, but there's definitely a lot of shady ongoings in the NBA.
 7 years ago '04        #46
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 992 992
The NBA , Where fixed happens
 7 years ago '05        #47
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
Blake made it 2 the 2nd round wt a windmill off the side of the backboard

Derozan did that last year n Blake did that after 10 tries

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE NBA IS FIXED

LEBRON gets the most cheapest fouls that no regular player gets

miami is supposed 2 make it 2 the finals this year KOBE VS LEBRON

jus watch
 7 years ago '11        #48
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Uh... try again. Been done before dozens of times.

The choir and the car was what sold the dunk. Take away both of those elements and that dunk was absolutely nothing special (to Griffin's caliber). He's done crazier stuff during regular games.
What do you mean take away the choir and the car? IT WAS THERE WASN'T IT? How about we take away his legs and arms while we're at it? s**t, let's just say we take away the whole staples center roof and they would have been dunking in the dark.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sh-t was rigged though. Anyone with any business knowledge can see the FINANCIAL reasons why the NBA would rig the contest in Blake's favor.

They're trying to make him the new face of the league. He's talented, I'd say he deserves it, but there's definitely a lot of shady ongoings in the NBA.
I wouldn't be surprised either... however McGee's is too damn long... I can understand why the judges gave blake better scores.

If anything, it's Derozen that really got robbed... if you gon say it was rigged, it was cuz that n*gga got robbed... not McGee.
 7 years ago '11        #49
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 wawow said:
Blake made it 2 the 2nd round wt a windmill off the side of the backboard

Derozan did that last year n Blake did that after 10 tries

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE NBA IS FIXED

LEBRON gets the most cheapest fouls that no regular player gets

miami is supposed 2 make it 2 the finals this year KOBE VS LEBRON

jus watch
n*gga, Blake wasn't trying that dunk for "10 tries" it was a desperation dunk...he was originally tying to 360 it off the side...

And yes, star players get more fouls called, just as home teams usuallly get more fouls called too.
 7 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Unpredictable said:
Its called being prepared didn't the NFL have those Patriots undefeated shirts before the game was over
All leagues make championship memorabilia for both teams in the title game prior to the game. How do you think SI has their commercials directly after the game is up....

This is different. I don't see any plans for DeRozan, McGee, or Ibaka "showcases"

Basic Dunk had this award in store before he got it. He gets no credit from me. McGee AND DeRozan were robbed.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1334 1334
s**t been rigged. I still remember when they robbed Igoudala
 7 years ago '09        #52
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
I stopped being impressed with the Dunk Contest after Vince Carter made it his B!TCH

These props show some creativity but not the athletic ability it should be showcasing

NBA has got their best ratings in years with all the scripted drama though...so Stern could care less

Regardless it's just a dunk contest...

Only problem I see here is with Vegas/Betting...can't have people wagering on fixed s**t
 7 years ago '11        #53
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
I stopped being impressed with the Dunk Contest after Vince Carter made it his B!TCH

These props show some creativity but not the athletic ability it should be showcasing

NBA has got their best ratings in years with all the scripted drama though...so Stern could care less

Regardless it's just a dunk contest...

Only problem I see here is with Vegas/Betting...can't have people wagering on fixed s**t
Right because Jason Richardson was completely unimpressive.

Re-register and tell your real age so you'll be denied.
 7 years ago '05        #54
FLO 
space
space
$560 | Props total: 0 0
on some real s**t, this ain't even a story. someone is hyping things up. this is nothing more than one of the many pre-written press releases that the PR department had ready to hand out. one of these were most likely written for each of the contestants so that the itinerary could be sent out faster after the contest. this happens all the time. how do i know? as a ball player myself, i remember reading two different press releases that were written about me by my schools athletic department, back in my junior year of college, when i entered the draft. one said i was coming back to school the other said i decided to stay in the draft. they just wrote both stories ahead of time in order to get them out faster to the public.

Last edited by FLO; 03-01-2011 at 04:04 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 thisisgame said:
It was decided by fan votes and McGee's last dunk was weak. BG won it legit IMO
man get the f**k outta here......
 7 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 FLO said:
on some real s**t, this ain't even a story. someone is hyping things up. this is nothing more than one of the many pre-written press releases that the PR department had ready to hand out. one of these were most likely written for each of the contestants so that the itinerary could be sent out faster after the contest. this happens all the time. how do i know? as a ball player myself, i remember reading two different press releases that were written about me by my schools athletic department, back in my junior year of college, when i entered the draft. one said i was coming back to school the other said i decided to stay in the draft. they just wrote both stories ahead of time in order to get them out faster to the public.
Sorry. Boxden does not like truth and logic. They rather live in their land with unicorns and tin foil helmets.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
so we gonna act like nike didnt rig the 1988 dunk contest
 7 years ago '04        #58
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 stogz said:
EVERYTHING in the league has been scripted since 2000.
your just mad your teams suck, same way you suck at life... keep being a loser and blaming the "illuminati" for all of your failures
 7 years ago '07        #59
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55966 55966
 Rockobox said:
so if they're gonna rig the Dunk Contest to success, and even BLATANTLY show that it was rigged after that bulls**t Kia ad, why stop there?

why not rig bigger things in the NBA?

Playoffs maybe?

[pic - click to view]

wouldn't be surprised
At Stern letting the Spurs or Mavs win the west over the star studded Lakers.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 03-01-2011 at 05:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 PTC said:
n*gga, Blake wasn't trying that dunk for "10 tries" it was a desperation dunk...he was originally tying to 360 it off the side...

And yes, star players get more fouls called, just as home teams usuallly get more fouls called too.
I see, I see.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago