Bibby To Sign With Heat

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
PapiPrisa 
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1 1
the Nba is getting out of order... whenever dudes get traded they get bought out and go to the stacked teams who spent all their money but find more money to sign players
Whats the point of having the other 26 teams when 4 are automatically going to be there.. In the 90's n*ggas never done this pus*y s**t... Honestly the teams with the worst record should get an option to sign buyout contracts first because they need it the most.
Im tired of seeing the Lakers v. Celtics or Lakers v. Lebron and Wade.... s**t gets old after a while
 03-01-2011, 12:27 AM         #62
jayjules 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice!
 7 years ago '06        #63
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 ginobili 20 said:
pretty much gonna be slight upgrades and depth moves from some of the big teams right now....

bibby been regressing slowly the past few years, but like most heat fans said, still an upgrade..... curious to where murphy lands.... Boston already has a roster spot cleared...... maybe that was part of ainges plan??
I read it off my email earlier when I got home that Murphy is going to Boston.

But that's Bleacher Report.

Although, Ainge might be pulling some tricks when it comes the off-season on trying to go after Howard if he doesn't go to either destination to play with Paul or Williams.
 7 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Bibby is dumb. Prolly why he aint never sniffed a title in his career.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55754 55754
 PapiPrisa said:
the Nba is getting out of order... whenever dudes get traded they get bought out and go to the stacked teams who spent all their money but find more money to sign players
Whats the point of having the other 26 teams when 4 are automatically going to be there.. In the 90's n*ggas never done this pus*y s**t... Honestly the teams with the worst record should get an option to sign buyout contracts first because they need it the most.
Im tired of seeing the Lakers v. Celtics or Lakers v. Lebron and Wade.... s**t gets old after a while
 7 years ago '04        #66
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 PapiPrisa said:
Honestly the teams with the worst record should get an option to sign buyout contracts first because they need it the most.
the worst teams do have the first crack at players that are waived

those players have to pass through waivers and the teams with the worst record has the top waiver spot and then the team with the 2nd worst record has the second waiver priority, etc...

"NBA teams can release a player to the waiver wire, where he can stay for 48 hours (during the regular season). While he is on waivers, other teams may claim him, for his existing salary. If he is not claimed, he is said to have "cleared waivers", and is treated like any free agent, able to sign with any team."

[pic - click to view]

the only thing is, if a team claims a player on waivers they have to pay that player the rest of the money left on his contract

if a team wanted to f**k Miami over and claim him they'd be paying the rest of Bibby's salary this season and next season

who wants to do that though?

Last edited by Motion; 03-01-2011 at 12:45 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #67
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Motion said:

those players have to pass through waivers and the teams with the worst record has the top waiver spot and then the team with the 2nd worst record his the second waiver priority, etc...

"NBA teams can release a player to the waiver wire, where he can stay for 48 hours (during the regular season). While he is on waivers, other teams may claim him, for his existing salary. If he is not claimed, he is said to have "cleared waivers", and is treated like any free agent, able to sign with any team."

[pic - click to view]

the only thing is, if a team claims a player on waivers they have to pay that player the rest of the money left on his contract

if a team wanted to f**k Miami over and claim him they'd be paying the rest of Bibby's salary this season and next season

Thanks for the info....i always wondered how that worked...
 7 years ago '08        #68
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
lakers?
 7 years ago '08        #69
PapiPrisa 
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1 1
 Motion said:

those players have to pass through waivers and the teams with the worst record has the top waiver spot and then the team with the 2nd worst record has the second waiver priority, etc...

[pic - click to view]

I get that, but come on it's still not right if a suck a.ss team has to buyout a players contract whos not even worth the money anymore that received that contract in the prime of their career, when a championship contender gets to sign the player for the 400k minimum because no team is stupid enough to take over their 7 million a year contract. I just find it ridiculous. Like hows a team like the twolves or the wizards ever going to get to the championship if playing field wont ever be even. I guess they just got to get lucky and Draft a Jordan and a Shaq back to back and hope they dont demand a trade
 7 years ago '04        #70
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
mark cuban
 7 years ago '06        #71
Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Rondo/Delonte West licking their chops ***FLOCKA VoICE bang bang pancake*** no homo
 7 years ago '07        #72
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
Bibby is an upgrade but doesnt make them any better really

Troy Murphy would give the 2nd unit some depth
 7 years ago '05        #73
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 P-Hill said:
he shoulda had a ring in 02 though

bx needs a stab me in my heart smiley...

would fit perfect right here.
 7 years ago '10        #74
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 2718 2718
he better than these other trash n*ggas who cant make a decent layup
 7 years ago '07        #75
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 55754 55754
 pacman45 said:
he better than these other trash n*ggas who cant make a decent layup
At Bibby getting into the paint
 03-01-2011, 03:32 AM         #76
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:

[pic - click to view]

but for real though, what is Mike Bibby gonna do, that much more for the Heat
this trade means nothing to me..still wont be able to guard the post or pg position..
D Rose bout to be all in that azzzzz............................... .........again
 7 years ago '06        #77
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 WilliamET09 said:
are you blind or just that ignorant?
he lost cus he aint gonna get a ring in miami.
Next time be more specific
 03-01-2011, 08:52 AM         #78
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamET09 said:
are you blind or just that ignorant?
he lost cus he aint gonna get a ring in miami.
and i suppose he would've in Washington, backing up john wall? He is a way better option in Miami over chalmers & arroyo...

and this isn't on some Heat d!ckriding s**t, just pointing out the obvious.

Last edited by Mex; 03-01-2011 at 08:54 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #79
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6376 6376
 P. Dedos said:
sounds great to me

more competition

plus they said that according to sources... carlos arroyo would be cut to make room for him and jamal big cat magloire will also be cut to make room for troy murphy

because everybody wants to take there talents to south beach

wait till next off season where we can get that discount for ring chasers like boston and LA has done over the past years
haha true
 7 years ago '05        #80
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
for bibby if he really wants to win a ring he would go to la or boston now if its bout trying to win a ring and play alot then mia it is. but really i cant see mia getting a ring this year . and bibby not gonna make them that much better on the real. Now him on the lakers or boston will help us more then heat cause we stronger then the heat at the 4 and 5 or 3 is good and u know who 2 is.

we need a pg someone that can do more and even though he not who he was he could guard and shoot better then derk fisher. bibby needs to come to La if he goes to mia he will play more but they not winning s**t. This YEAR
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago