Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
All black people should trade in they jesus chain for the horus joint, that's you s**t anyway Jesus was giving to you in slavery dumb a.ss n*ggas. You n*ggas love being slaves, uncle Ben a.ss negroes
 7 years ago '05        #82
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
A lot of yall n*ggas need help lol calling people idiotic dumb f**ks because they decide not to believe in the illuminati. That sure won't make them a believer.
 7 years ago '04        #83
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
They're not illuminati.....they are being used BY the illuminiati. So far they are falling right in to place, so everything has been "good" (money, cars, cribs, women, fame etc...) But best believe if they slip up in the slightest their careers will be over in a flash...

Last edited by jillas31; 03-02-2011 at 09:06 AM..
 03-02-2011, 08:59 AM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by deLeet

When you see coke on rap videos you really think its that powder right? yall crazy, learn the meaning of concepts.

I was wondering when your b**ch a.ss was gonna make your way into this thread....
 03-02-2011, 09:04 AM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
ya know, i've been peeping a few of your posts and one question always pops in my head after reading them....what makes you such an illuminati expert? are you one and exposing your a-alikes? stop this hip hop McCarthyism..its a racist tool being used to take down hip hop artists. cats like you are part of hip hop's current demise
you're a f**kin' retard...I already addressed the race issue guess out of all of my posts that you stalk you conveniently overlooked the one in this very thread where I addressed that huh?..smh clown....this has nothing to do with race..
 03-02-2011, 09:06 AM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
All black people should trade in they jesus chain for the horus joint, that's you s**t anyway Jesus was giving to you in slavery dumb a.ss n*ggas. You n*ggas love being slaves, uncle Ben a.ss negroes
you don't know the 1st thing about Christianity & it's origins this post is proof positive of that.....
 7 years ago '07        #87
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Adamsville4real said:
A lot of yall n*ggas need help lol calling people idiotic dumb f**ks because they decide not to believe in the illuminati. That sure won't make them a believer.
Thats what i've been saying. What if Alex Jones and Micheal Moore (the real one) used that approach? That initial approach isn't effective in any walk of life period so why would that work when your tryna enlighten someone on a theory thats full of holes to begin with. I used to be a hardcore theorist myself so i see where they coming from but i dont remember being that heated about it.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael_Moore said:
you don't know the 1st thing about Christianity & it's origins this post is proof positive of that.....

My people are the same people as the Dogons., the original people of the nabta playa. Christianity origins is in Paul and his journey to Damascus. Trust me I've study this stuff all my life. You don't want enter a contest of knowledge of religion with me because you will lose badly.

Last edited by Mysonne; 03-02-2011 at 09:21 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #89
PapiPrisa 
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1 1
so what if Kanye worships the devil.. is a mason or whatever ?? how does any of this effect any of you on a daily basis..? n*ggas is so in tune with celebrities lifes and aint even focusing on their own thats why yall broke...
Kanye makes great music.. who gives a f**k what this n*gga does in his personal life..
 7 years ago '04        #90
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Sonnage King said:
How the f**k is illuminati speculations helping sales? if anything, people have stopped f**king with this clown.

If Kanye wants people to stop thinking hes illuminati, well stop using masonic & occult symbols in your artistry. Oh and it would help if he stopped wearing satanic influenced clothing.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep being in denial my children, after all, Satan is a master at deception.

I'm not too knowledgable on this illuminati stuff...but what is "Satanic Influenced Clothing"?
 7 years ago '11        #91
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Trizz187 said:
as of late its been black rappers because there using these black rappers as puppets to carry out their messages and to help program the youth on how to dress what to listen to and to know whats tolerante and what isnt its not just music its movies its media its everything but whatever be blind if you like though the signs are in your face and of course kanye wont admit anything they have a strict code of silence. Being black doesnt mean you can't be illuminati it just means you cant be one of the heads but you can be used
Idiot. Rappers have been using glamorous words to label themselves since the dawn of rap. It's a cultural thing. Like a stripper named Diamond or a bastard child named Lexis. When your shooting for the stars, you have to make everone think your already there and the rest will follow. They throw names and discriptors out there for themselves to make it seem like they're more then human.

Example:
Gucci Mane = Prob doesn't even have stock in Gucci
Chamillionaire= Name speaks for itself, facade.
Rich Boy= peanuts boy
Movado= Prob doesn't even have stock in Movado
*Waiting for Illuminati boy (who won't be in the illuminati of course)

The list goes on...

Every song has Lui V and Gucci in it. Rappers are desperate to find the next hot word to drop to make themselves seem powerful and rich. Ever heard of the saying, "Dress for the job you want not the job you have". That's rappers lives in a nutshell. That's why Kanye is going to take this little rumor and run with it. We handed it over to him, he'll run with it.

Don't you think if Kanye was in the illuminati, he'd be on some fundraiser shouting, "The Illuminati hates black people!" or some other lame torrets sh*t he's said in the past?

This isn't anything that I HOPE everyone already knows. If not, your to far gone.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-02-2011 at 10:11 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #92
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
yo u n*ggas are HILARIOUS with this illuminati s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #93
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 jillas31 said:
They're not Illuminati.....they are being used BY the Illuminati. So far they are falling right in to place, so everything has been "good" (money, cars, cribs, women, fame etc...) But best believe if they slip up in the slightest their careers will be over in a flash...
:thumbsup: people better believe it.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-02-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #94
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 1066 1066
f**k. Just don't worry about it.
 7 years ago '06        #95
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Dos-effect said:
Im not bringing anything to it .....as of late its been black rappers.....keep it real.........its all bulls**t........and you know it....but hey you think you know everything cause your some fake internet millitant right........dude its music.....its bulls**t music....and it is used to controll....but its not like you dumbasses say it is.......its just something for you to talk about
Its not that its because people actually thought that rap music wouldn't peremeate pop culture and thus, had no interest in it...like what could it do to further their movement when you got all these starving artists who dont have a SUPER BIG following...in the 90's their(industry) views were changing because of the popularity of the artists...same history as rock music...nothing happens in a day so were seeing what rock went trhough in the 90's when every rock artist "worshipped the devil",....although most labels back then-in the 90's, had prayer rooms and shrines...something to think about...
 7 years ago '11        #96
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
damn n*ggas is really believing rappers is illuminati
 03-02-2011, 11:55 AM         #97
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
No it's not about guns and no they wouldn't be loaded in a video smart a.ss. I'm talking about the video's with all the symbolism and s**t in it. I can tell you that's not the Kanye with the back pack and teddy bears.

Anybody smart should be able to see the these artist are being controlled by the media. The more influenced they became you could start seeing the difference and the change in behavior and music.

Once Kanye made it to that level he had to do what they wanted him to do not what he started out doing with his music.
People change especially if you experience other s**t.......... go travel dude, go check out Egypt or something and maybe it will inspire you to create some art, something productive and new with your bum a.ss life....
 03-02-2011, 12:09 PM         #98
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A good number of y'all in need to go get a drink or smoke somethin, mayne.

Y'all in here like and
 7 years ago '11        #99
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
evil can't f!ght evil and good can't f!ght good, so you can't break down your own kingdom in the name of it.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Are y'all serious with that Illuminati s**t ?? Stop spend your life on internet, because it's make you dumb. If Illuminati was real why all rappers should be a part of them ?? Snoop,Kanye,Eminem,Jay-Z ??? Wait...2pac .... ohh no, not Pac thats why is dead because he was not a part of illuminati ?? This is pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago