Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10895 10895
I swear now a days you can't even be artistic with your music without being considered illuminati. s**t is disgusting.
 03-02-2011, 02:47 AM         #62
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 90s was cooler when all the rappers were in the mafia.
 03-02-2011, 02:51 AM         #63
BayBiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the iluminati giving a flying f**k about rappers or MTV. If they exist, then they're the ones making billions off of the bailouts.
 7 years ago '07        #64
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,710 | Props total: 17965 17965
@giving his mom as a sacrifice.

please tell me youre trolling.
 7 years ago '05        #65
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Hold That said:
The biggest point that the conspiracy theorist tend to over look.. But they are so comfortable living in fear..

Like you said, only black rap artist are targeted.. You go on Youtube, which is the largest top 3 most popular site online.. You type in illuminati celebrities.. You will find 100's of JayZ/Kanye/RIhanna videos before you find your first white celeb thats being accused of it.. I find it hilarious, that people think that a black man that is successful in this world must be a devil worshiper..

Thank god the internet wasn't around when Jordan was playing, these a**holes would have had a feild day with the illuminati bulls**t..

Jordan won 6 championship!! his number is 23, 2x3 is 6, Jordan was a 6x mvp!! 666!!!! Jordan is illuminati!!!

These rap artist don't even make the most in their music industry, don't even have the biggest tours, or even top 10 in touring.. Yet they are apart of the illuminati somehow..

It's crazy it's stupid, and it's a complete waste of time. No artist or musician can inspire you or make you worship the devil.

[video - click to view]

03-02-2011, 04:20 AM         #66
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the brainwashed dudes in this thread sound like the motherfukn church people off of the boondocks

[pic - click to view]

its like im in a motherfkn sunday service
 7 years ago '10        #67
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
If their was an illuminati..aint no way in hell black people are apart of it

Some of you n*ggaz try so hard to prove you know what's going on but at the end of the day.. the more you think you know..the more you don't know
 7 years ago '05        #68
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
isn't Bizzle the same dude that made the nekkid Hustle song?
 7 years ago '09        #69
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
How many times is he gonna address this s**t we get it ur not illuminati no rapper is smh
 03-02-2011, 06:57 AM         #70
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
if Kanye wants to know why he keeps on being accused of being down with the Illuminati he needs not look any further than in his own videos & at everything his boss does...

no one enjoys playing dumb more than Kanye & Jay
^^ Homo stalker, the proof is there...
 7 years ago '06        #71
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Michael_Moore said:
if Kanye wants to know why he keeps on being accused of being down with the Illuminati he needs not look any further than in his own videos & at everything his boss does...

The recent album covers. The video's like "POWER". I mean there is definitely something going on with this dude. The Industry is definitely pulling the strings on these puppets.
 03-02-2011, 07:05 AM         #72
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
The recent album covers. The video's like "POWER". I mean there is definitely something going on with this dude. The Industry is definitely pulling the strings on these puppets.
When you see coke on rap videos you really think its that powder right? yall crazy, learn the meaning of concepts.
 7 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 deLeet said:
When you see coke on rap videos you really think its that powder right? yall crazy, learn the meaning of concepts.

Concept? GTFOH......
 7 years ago '06        #74
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 marx1684 said:
Their riding off of this illuminati speculation. You all can't see that? It's like the red scare and you all eat it up. If they were illuminati you wouldn't even be looking at the right people. All of this illuminati stuff is a sales ploy & the the people that like to cry wolf & actually do nothing about it are the ones that help them succeed in this plan. If you want to point fingers & cry wolf how about looking at some one who pulls strings instead of complaining about the moves of people that would be puppets. Folks who cry illuminati are clowns to me. Might as well be sitting in a dank room with news paper clippings listening to Hip Hop records backwards.
yea but alot of motherf**kers are highly influenced by what the media puts out about these artists.
 03-02-2011, 07:31 AM         #75
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Concept? GTFOH......
You think all videos are real then? When you see guns in a rap videos you really think its loaded right?
 7 years ago '07        #76
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Michael_Moore said:

some of these clowns just cherry pick what they want out of this Illuminati s**t just so it suits their f**ked up point of view...

The irony.
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 deLeet said:
You think all videos are real then? When you see guns in a rap videos you really think its loaded right?

No it's not about guns and no they wouldn't be loaded in a video smart a.ss. I'm talking about the video's with all the symbolism and s**t in it. I can tell you that's not the Kanye with the back pack and teddy bears.

Anybody smart should be able to see the these artist are being controlled by the media. The more influenced they became you could start seeing the difference and the change in behavior and music.

Once Kanye made it to that level he had to do what they wanted him to do not what he started out doing with his music.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-02-2011 at 07:56 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #78
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
think about how much MORE yall have tried to listen to that s**t n decipher the lyrics

yall have been marketed
:applause:
 03-02-2011, 08:01 AM         #79
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

ya know, i've been peeping a few of your posts and one question always pops in my head after reading them....what makes you such an illuminati expert? are you one and exposing your a-alikes? stop this hip hop McCarthyism..its a racist tool being used to take down hip hop artists. cats like you are part of hip hop's current demise
 7 years ago '07        #80
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 smoothlikebutta said:
yea but alot of motherf**kers are highly influenced by what the media puts out about these artists.
So what has Kanye's influence been?

Honestly Tupac's influence over the rap game is more detrimental than most of the people ya'll say are in on this conspiracy. Noone really nitpicks some of the stuff we see in hip hop that was obviously influenced by him. I mean back in 93 this cop was k!lled and dude claimed he was listening to "Soulja's Story" before he did it (Im sure Pac didn't intend for the song to be interpreted like that). Thats just one example though. Im a Pac fan, i even worked with the Outlaws and his family before but before i crucified for saying anything objective about him just look at some of his interviews where he admits THUG LIFE was getting out of hand. Mutulu Shakur (one of the creators of THUG LIFE) and Pac even use to have heated arguments about the direction Pac was taking THUG LIFE. I guess in the end Mutulu was right.

And i been on this site long enough to know what responses may be said if Pac is looked at objectively. So no im not comparing him to Kanye West, no im not calling Pac fake, yes i know Pac is one of the greatest ever. And if there is a response to this, at least answer the first question about Kanye dont just focus on the Tupac part.

Last edited by A-L-P; 03-02-2011 at 08:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy