Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-01-2011, 09:20 PM         #41
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're worried about wheither or not Kanye is illuminati, you've already lost.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
This illuminati isn't anything like the mythical but yet most known illuminati that we know about. Not rich, but powerful, wealthy individuals from around the world who at some point in time will control humanity with food supply, money, commerce, oil, water, and other things that people need to survive. Powerful families like the Rothchild, Rockefeller, DuPont, individuals like Bill Gates, corporations such as Cargill which is the largest private owned food corporation in the world and is the leader in the research of genetically engineered fruits and vegetables and s**t.

Nowhere in those names a 100m no having GED, dope smoking, crack dealing, ghetto a.ss, jay-z, puff diddy, kanye west, birdman, lil wayne, joe budden, nas or a tranny looking a.ss lady gaga a.ss b**ch, shakira, beyonce, the rockstars of the 80s and 90s, bob dylan, the beatles, etc, etc belong in that category i mentioned above. These artists along with some or most in the film industry are known satanists, followers of the devil who gave their lives and say publically in concerts, videos and s**t for the money and the fame.

Bob Dylan, the beatles, kanye west, lady gaga, katy perry, ozzie, led zeppelin, eminem, shakira, beyonce, rihanna, have all either said publicly or have some satanic devilish bulls**t about their love for the devil in their videos or in their lyrics. I mean, damn, some of you n*ggas can't seriously be this damn blind.
The real illuminati, if it exists, doesn't give three s**ts about money, chains, whips. They already have that.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Dos-effect said:
Sheep huh?

In the reality of it all.............if you dont beleive in God then you dont beleive in the devil. To be against a theory that only exist because you make it exist is the dumbest . You defy the goverment by saying we dont beleive and all this bulls**t, but you protest the very same laws they put in place. therefore you are being controlled, you are not some superminded outlaw against evil in the world. Your some s**thole f*g who cant come to terms with the fact thier life is not moving in any direction what so ever.

Get out the box...........if there are people trying to take over the world(which could not happen cause the pure magnitude of the ratio of goverment compared to citizen is ridicolous) they would not use music to do it...........they would use force, weapons of mass destruction, and forced famine world wide. because they would have to literally k!ll 2/3rds of the population, and such a castastrophe would be too dangerou to allow to happen. This pure subtle "we will polluter thier minds with music and fund famous artist so we can control thier pocketbooks and money the spend to buy on cd's" is some pinky and the brain type s**t............it aint happening.......let it go.......f!ght the real war...........the war on intelligence vs ignorance..............which side are you on......
The biggest point that the conspiracy theorist tend to over look.. But they are so comfortable living in fear..

Like you said, only black rap artist are targeted.. You go on Youtube, which is the largest top 3 most popular site online.. You type in illuminati celebrities.. You will find 100's of JayZ/Kanye/RIhanna videos before you find your first white celeb thats being accused of it.. I find it hilarious, that people think that a black man that is successful in this world must be a devil worshiper..

Thank god the internet wasn't around when Jordan was playing, these a**holes would have had a feild day with the illuminati bulls**t..

Jordan won 6 championship!! his number is 23, 2x3 is 6, Jordan was a 6x mvp!! 666!!!! Jordan is illuminati!!!

These rap artist don't even make the most in their music industry, don't even have the biggest tours, or even top 10 in touring.. Yet they are apart of the illuminati somehow..

It's crazy it's stupid, and it's a complete waste of time. No artist or musician can inspire you or make you worship the devil.
 7 years ago '10        #44
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 Hold That said:
The biggest point that the conspiracy theorist tend to over look.. But they are so comfortable living in fear..

Like you said, only black rap artist are targeted.. You go on Youtube, which is the largest top 3 most popular site online.. You type in illuminati celebrities.. You will find 100's of JayZ/Kanye/RIhanna videos before you find your first white celeb thats being accused of it.. I find it hilarious, that people think that a black man that is successful in this world must be a devil worshiper..

Thank god the internet wasn't around when Jordan was playing, these a**holes would have had a feild day with the illuminati bulls**t..

Jordan won 6 championship!! his number is 23, 2x3 is 6, Jordan was a 6x mvp!! 666!!!! Jordan is illuminati!!!

These rap artist don't even make the most in their music industry, don't even have the biggest tours, or even top 10 in touring.. Yet they are apart of the illuminati somehow..

It's crazy it's stupid, and it's a complete waste of time. No artist or musician can inspire you or make you worship the devil.
cosign i still hate the bulls f**k u
 7 years ago '05        #45
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Did he put out new music yet?
 7 years ago '10        #46
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
You n*ggas dont know s**t swear to god...
 7 years ago '10        #47
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 marx1684 said:
Their riding off of this illuminati speculation. You all can't see that? It's like the red scare and you all eat it up. If they were illuminati you wouldn't even be looking at the right people. All of this illuminati stuff is a sales ploy & the the people that like to cry wolf & actually do nothing about it are the ones that help them succeed in this plan. If you want to point fingers & cry wolf how about looking at some one who pulls strings instead of complaining about the moves of people that would be puppets. Folks who cry illuminati are clowns to me. Might as well be sitting in a dank room with news paper clippings listening to Hip Hop records backwards.
OMG...f**king thank youuu!!!.....are you the only smart one in boxden!!
cause if other n*ggas cant see this...then i feel bad for this world
 7 years ago '08        #48
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
you n*ggas are dumb........
i agree...ya'll watch too much tv and focus way too much on s**t that doesnt pertain to you. Enlighten yourself by picking up an educational book or take a class at your local university or college, stop buying into the "he sold his soul to corporations for millions and hes a bad person" bit that is portrayed, which does not exist....i dont care about what youtube documentary you throw at me....grind hard, focus, and you will be fine, stop complaining and watching and become active.
 7 years ago '11        #49
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 185 185
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
If you're worried about wheither or not Kanye is illuminati, you've already lost.
^This

Also, I love how people who drop the Illuminati/Devil Worshiper claims can never back it up with facts (books, published information, etc.)...only youtube videos and website speculation...

You wanna talk about secret societies, etc. But you've never read the important books (most of which my Moms put me on as a little shorty), you've never studied anything related to symbology and/or secret societies, you can't name American Royalty, You don't know how most corporations are related to slavery/the cotton trade, etc.

Basically, you make egregious claims but you have no facts and know no history...

f**k outta here with this bulls**t. If a black person is rich, they're illuminati...if they're broke, the man is holding them down...

Drop that crabs in a bucket mentality, s**t'll get you nowhere.
 7 years ago '11        #50
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 185 185
 dubs07 said:
i agree...ya'll watch too much tv and focus way too much on s**t that doesnt pertain to you. Enlighten yourself by picking up an educational book or take a class at your local university or college, stop buying into the "he sold his soul to corporations for millions and hes a bad person" bit that is portrayed, which does not exist....i dont care about what youtube documentary you throw at me....grind hard, focus, and you will be fine, stop complaining and watching and become active.
^This s**t too.

Motherf**kers act like the people they make these claims about weren't working hard to get to their spot, making the right moves.

Overnight success takes 10 years...
 7 years ago '04        #51
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 marx1684 said:
Their riding off of this illuminati speculation. You all can't see that? It's like the red scare and you all eat it up. If they were illuminati you wouldn't even be looking at the right people. All of this illuminati stuff is a sales ploy & the the people that like to cry wolf & actually do nothing about it are the ones that help them succeed in this plan. If you want to point fingers & cry wolf how about looking at some one who pulls strings instead of complaining about the moves of people that would be puppets. Folks who cry illuminati are clowns to me. Might as well be sitting in a dank room with news paper clippings listening to Hip Hop records backwards.
always had mixed thoughts on that because like you said above, the are rock artist of the past like Ozzie Osbourne, The Rolling Stones, Robert Johnson, etc.... that "flirted" for lack of a better word with the idea of selling their souls for fame and fortune but that same ideal was also said to have been used only as a gimmick to sell more records and keep the masses talkin..... who knows.....

03-02-2011, 12:01 AM         #52
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever behind closed doors ain't my biz nor is going to influence me. I'm willing to bet both of these n*ggas are really f**kin with us and are sitting down having a toast just laughing at how many took the bait.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
dope performance
 7 years ago '06        #54
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Dos-effect said:

[pic - click to view]

shhhhhhhh dont tell em.....
 7 years ago '05        #55
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael 1987 said:
Nicki minaj is illuminati .. thru baby's brother slim

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #56
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
Just imagine if Biggie lived long enough to be succesful like Jay. He probably would've been the poster boy for illuminati rappers. They would go back and use his horror core/blasphemous lyrics against him to make him look like some kind of devil worshipper:

"i put this on my diamond beezle/your messing with the devil"
"f*** it when i die i'd rather go to hell" (and yes this line would be taken out of context to fit their view)
"jehova say im hard when i met him at the pearly gates/but im on my knees talking to him with my hand grip/talking bout some praise the lord $hit/hail mary f&&# her i never knew her/i'd probably screw her and dump her body in the sewer"
"look where that slick sh&# brought ya/a first class ticket to lucifer, real name Christopher"

And lets not forget that red 666 vest that he wore in that one picture. And he he had a good relationship with Jay Z (the other pawn). I could easily put togethor a convincing youtube video to make him out to be a illuminati pawn.

Prodigy and DMX would also be in this convo if they reached success like Jay Z and Em. Check they're lyrics and imagery and you could make an even stronger case for them if you wanted to. The cover from Mobb Deep's last album and the song Pearly Gates would be a 10 page thread at minimum if they was Jay Z succesful lol.

Last edited by A-L-P; 03-02-2011 at 01:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,448 | Props total: 6597 6597
 The N said:
Saying he made Jesus walks is the wrong way to reply to this, mocking Jesus is all he has been doing, ya seen the magazine cover and his gay jesus pieces, this clown wasn't full in at that time but doing that sure helped him be all in.

Having the camel as his sponsor sure as hell speeded up the process then gave his mom as a sacrifce and now this backpacking guy from chicago is one of the most homos3xual rap personas in the history of the game. Yet is more popular then that shy backpacker he used to be, he already admitted he sold his soul to the devil on stage , goes from saying Bush is out to k!ll blacks to then doing co-promotion of his book, f**king f**got.
 03-02-2011, 01:15 AM         #58
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't take you seriously if you actually believe this s**t...
 7 years ago '08        #59
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
U n*ggas are dumb as f**k. Kanye/Jay aint f**kin illuminati. or devil worshippers. the REAL illuminati are far more important political figures & world bankers. they are the muthaf**kas you cant see behind the curtain pulling strings.

see the difference between me & you clowns is I've been researching this illuminati / masonic s**t waaay before they added your favorite rappers to the false witch hunt

all you n*ggas accusing kanye & jay are just gay a.ss church boys who don't understand that there is more to this world than christianity and dont understand how your "ex idol" isnt christian like you and your family. so they must be "devil worshippers" if they arent christian like most "good black folk" GTFOH

once you reach a certain point in life financially and start traveling the world and seeing other places you see that religion is just a tool to control and seperate poor uneducated people. jay and kanye are aware of this but a lot of you simps still live in ur bubble.

yall some Bobby Boucher a.ss n*ggas. "mama said _______ is the devil" a.ss n*ggas. go read a f**kin history book and stop letting the real illuminati twist your mind to think successful black artists are devil worshipping illuminati while they take away your freedoms one day at a time and ruin our economy.
 03-02-2011, 02:01 AM         #60
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
what he said^

i got Heru tatted on my arm...where's my illuminati check
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy