Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
You n*ggas is dumb if you believe this n*gga when he denies worshiping Satan...I don't really care for an Illuminati or whatever, but this n*gga does sell his soul to make santanic music for those behind the scenes in the music industry
The s**t speaks for itself man :smh2:

[video - click to view]

Kanye...C'mon son
 7 years ago '05        #22
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Dos-effect said:
Im not bringing anything to it .....as of late its been black rappers.....keep it real.........its all bulls**t........and you know it....but hey you think you know everything cause your some fake internet millitant right........dude its music.....its bulls**t music....and it is used to controll....but its not like you dumbasses say it is.......its just something for you to talk about
as of late its been black rappers because there using these black rappers as puppets to carry out their messages and to help program the youth on how to dress what to listen to and to know whats tolerante and what isnt its not just music its movies its media its everything but whatever be blind if you like though the signs are in your face and of course kanye wont admit anything they have a strict code of silence. Being black doesnt mean you can't be illuminati it just means you cant be one of the heads but you can be used
 7 years ago '08        #23
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Dos-effect said:
Im not bringing anything to it .....as of late its been black rappers.....keep it real.........its all bulls**t........and you know it....but hey you think you know everything cause your some fake internet millitant right........dude its music.....its bulls**t music....and it is used to controll....but its not like you dumbasses say it is.......its just something for you to talk about

Are you on that Charlie Sheen coke?, read your f**king words fool you literally brought up

the race card in this bulls**t, bringing up Eminem and not realizing that guy has been part

of this s**t to. I don't think I know everything but I know of the subject enough to realize

what's going on, your initial post made you seem like a complete idiot spewing s**t without

knowing a damn thing about the subject. Don't get mad about that fact being pointed out

you idiotic dumb f**k, I am calling it like I see from that first post you did there.
 7 years ago '08        #24
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Trizz187 said:
as of late its been black rappers because there using these black rappers as puppets to carry out their messages and to help program the youth on how to dress what to listen to and to know whats tolerante and what isnt its not just music its movies its media its everything but whatever be blind if you like though the signs are in your face and of course kanye wont admit anything they have a strict code of silence. Being black doesnt mean you can't be illuminati it just means you cant be one of the heads but you can be used
Exactly
 7 years ago '04        #25
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
C'mon Son how you gonna believe a n*gga after saying this...

[video - click to view]

This s**t deserves two post just in case u ignorant mothaf**kas still in denial for this puppet n*gga. So sad
 7 years ago '07        #26
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 Sonnage King said:
Sure Kanye...i guess it was just a coincidence how you traded your Jesus piece for a Horus pendant and Baphomet shirt.
your right if he was really a man of jesus he would know that idolizing such things is blasphomy
 03-01-2011, 10:41 AM         #27
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
you n*ggas are dumb........
shut the f**k up
 03-01-2011, 10:45 AM         #28
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
How the f**k is illuminati speculations helping sales? if anything, people have stopped f**king with this clown.

If Kanye wants people to stop thinking hes illuminati, well stop using masonic & occult symbols in your artistry. Oh and it would help if he stopped wearing satanic influenced clothing.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep being in denial my children, after all, Satan is a master at deception.

and double co-sign about what you said about this being a marketing ploy to get record sales....it's funny how ppl say this is is to boost sales but yet their sales have since gone down since this Illuminati s**t got the spotlight....
 03-01-2011, 10:51 AM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
dude just cause they are black and rich doesnt make them devil worshipers......why are rappers singled out to be part of this so called bulls**t Illuminati......wtf is it about......I mean Em is the biggest selling rap artist of all time, yet there is no accusations of him being part of this....is it cause he is white? and they are black? I mean what about the devil worshiper rock musicians........
you're a f**kin' idiot..like foreal...wtf said this doesn't effect rock stars & eminem as well??..are you even paying attention to what's being said or do you just have selective reading/hearing? because saying this only affects black artists certainly didn't come from me...this effects ALL FORMS OF MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT black/white/hispanic..etc...whether it's in the music industry/hollywood/sports etc...the Illuminati imagery being injected into the entertainment industry is a global concerted effort...
 7 years ago '11        #30
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
mos def>>>
 03-01-2011, 10:53 AM         #31
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
who said it was because they are black and rich

and em has been acused of being a devil worshiper

some of these clowns just cherry pick what they want out of this Illuminati s**t just so it suits their f**ked up point of view...
 03-01-2011, 11:06 AM         #32
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This may be a dumb question, but do people really believe in the illuminati, or is it one of those internet meme things where everybody is going along with it in a sarcastic way. Because when people like him come out against the accusations Im always like... wait, the people that say that stuff about him are serious????

I was talking to one of my boys about the 'illuminati' and he's saying all this stuff that makes no sense and he's like yea Kobe Jay, Oprah all them n*ggas are in the illuminati, and I'm like yea yea prolly Diddy too and started laughing. Then I realized that he ACTUALLY believes that there is a real live Illuminati somewhere. So here I find myself in a serious convo about something that is basically a fairytale, and everybody looking at me like IM the one living in the Matrix...

I'm confused.
 7 years ago '10        #33
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Sonnage King said:
Sure Kanye...i guess it was just a coincidence how you traded your Jesus piece for a Horus pendant and Baphomet shirt.

Dos-effect said:
you n*ggas are dumb........
Shutup sheep. And kayne first single was "through the wire" not jesus walks
 7 years ago '07        #34
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
this illuminati thing.. i wouldn't be suprised if kanye or jay read the 48 laws of power. They are using law 37 "Create Compelling Spectacles" on you n1ggas and everyone falling for it. Great tactic.
 7 years ago '04        #35
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 0812 said:
this illuminati thing.. i wouldn't be suprised if kanye or jay read the 48 laws of power. They are using law 37 "Create Compelling Spectacles" on you n1ggas and everyone falling for it. Great tactic.

i used to be on this train. and then i actually starting reading and gettin educated.
 7 years ago '10        #36
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Slickems said:
Was there a point to write something that didnt have anything to do with this post? Retard..
 03-01-2011, 11:32 AM         #37
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a f**kin' idiot..like foreal...wtf said this doesn't effect rock stars & eminem as well??..are you even paying attention to what's being said or do you just have selective reading/hearing? because saying this only affects black artists certainly didn't come from me...this effects ALL FORMS OF MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT black/white/hispanic..etc...whether it's in the music industry/hollywood/sports etc...the Illuminati imagery being injected into the entertainment industry is a global concerted effort...
I said yall only single out rappers
 03-01-2011, 11:36 AM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I said yall only single out rappers

did you read anything I just said to you?! this DOESN'T JUST IMPACT RAPPERS STUPID....
 03-01-2011, 01:53 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
Was there a point to write something that didnt have anything to do with this post? Retard..
that dudes a f**got..ignore him....
 03-01-2011, 08:55 PM         #40
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:

Shutup sheep. And kayne first single was "through the wire" not jesus walks
Sheep huh?

In the reality of it all.............if you dont beleive in God then you dont beleive in the devil. To be against a theory that only exist because you make it exist is the dumbest . You defy the goverment by saying we dont beleive and all this bulls**t, but you protest the very same laws they put in place. therefore you are being controlled, you are not some superminded outlaw against evil in the world. Your some s**thole f*g who cant come to terms with the fact thier life is not moving in any direction what so ever.

Get out the box...........if there are people trying to take over the world(which could not happen cause the pure magnitude of the ratio of goverment compared to citizen is ridicolous) they would not use music to do it...........they would use force, weapons of mass destruction, and forced famine world wide. because they would have to literally k!ll 2/3rds of the population, and such a castastrophe would be too dangerou to allow to happen. This pure subtle "we will polluter thier minds with music and fund famous artist so we can control thier pocketbooks and money the spend to buy on cd's" is some pinky and the brain type s**t............it aint happening.......let it go.......f!ght the real war...........the war on intelligence vs ignorance..............which side are you on......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-01-2011 at 08:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy