Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2011, 07:25 PM         #1
10688 pageviews
128 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics

[pic - click to view]

Nowadays when you hear about a rapper freestyling, it's generally a written verse spit acapella or over a track that's not his. Dudes really aint trying to come off the top with it anymore. That's why Kanye West's off the top of the dome freestyle at Blue Note jazz club this past Saturday (February 26) with jazz pianist Robert Glasper and his Robert Glasper Experiment is so impressive.

He hits on all of the issues that the media have been dogging him about recently. Like whether or not he's a racist or is he Illuminati. He even spits about corporate sponsors not wanting to back him because he's too controversial.

Mos Def is up next, he did his thing, but coming up after Mr West left his freestyle feeling like it needed more.

Listen here ->
[pic - click to view]

http://soundcloud.com/cis .. ef-at-the-blue

SOURCE

[pic - click to view]

Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics That Say He's Racist During Dope Off The Top Of The Dome Freestyle At NY Jazz Club. Mos Def Also Spits [Audio] - ThisIs50.com

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

Last edited by ajeana; 02-28-2011 at 07:36 PM..

128 comments for "Kanye West Addresses Illuminati Rumors, Corporate Sponsor Pullouts & Fires At Critics"

7 years ago '06        #2
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
"All this Illuminati talk, like my first hit single wasn't Jesus Walks"
 02-28-2011, 07:38 PM         #3
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4MichaelMoore
 02-28-2011, 07:44 PM         #4
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Kanye wants to know why he keeps on being accused of being down with the Illuminati he needs not look any further than in his own videos & at everything his boss does...

no one enjoys playing dumb more than Kanye & Jay

[video - click to view]

02-28-2011, 07:47 PM         #5
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
inb4MichaelMoore
 02-28-2011, 07:48 PM         #6
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sure Kanye...i guess it was just a coincidence how you traded your Jesus piece for a Horus pendant and Baphomet shirt.
 7 years ago '10        #7
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 CuZzA said:
"All this Illuminati talk, like my first hit single wasn't Jesus Walks"
 7 years ago '10        #8
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
 Sonnage King said:
Sure Kanye...i guess it was just a coincidence how you traded your Jesus piece for a Horus pendant and Baphomet shirt.
^ Basically what he said... n*ggas can deny it but the truth is in front of our face
 02-28-2011, 07:56 PM         #9
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
:agreement6:
 03-01-2011, 07:40 AM         #10
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:
^ Basically what he said... n*ggas can deny it but the truth is in front of our face
you n*ggas are dumb........
 7 years ago '04        #11
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
But yet he cosigning the Tyler The Creator cat and his Yonkers video?
 03-01-2011, 07:45 AM         #12
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

think about how much MORE yall have tried to listen to that s**t n decipher the lyrics

yall have been marketed
 7 years ago '10        #13
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4961 4961
Their riding off of this illuminati speculation. You all can't see that? It's like the red scare and you all eat it up. If they were illuminati you wouldn't even be looking at the right people. All of this illuminati stuff is a sales ploy & the the people that like to cry wolf & actually do nothing about it are the ones that help them succeed in this plan. If you want to point fingers & cry wolf how about looking at some one who pulls strings instead of complaining about the moves of people that would be puppets. Folks who cry illuminati are clowns to me. Might as well be sitting in a dank room with news paper clippings listening to Hip Hop records backwards.
 03-01-2011, 08:23 AM         #14
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'Their riding off of this illuminati speculation. You all can't see that? It's like the red scare and you all eat it up. If they were illuminati you wouldn't even be looking at the right people. All of this illuminati stuff is a sales ploy & the the people that like to cry wolf & actually do nothing about it are the ones that help them succeed in this plan. If you want to point fingers & cry wolf how about looking at some one who pulls strings instead of complaining about the moves of people that would be puppets. Folks who cry illuminati are clowns to me. Might as well be sitting in a dank room with news paper clippings listening to Hip Hop records backwards."

/This^^^
 7 years ago '06        #15
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Sonnage King said:
BUMPS truth...

no blacks are illumanti.. dude needs to confront allegations of being an mason/OTO frat member that fiddles with estoric magick... like the rest of the industry.

until then... :rolleyes2:
 03-01-2011, 09:32 AM         #16
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k is illuminati speculations helping sales? if anything, people have stopped f**king with this clown.

If Kanye wants people to stop thinking hes illuminati, well stop using masonic & occult symbols in your artistry. Oh and it would help if he stopped wearing satanic influenced clothing.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep being in denial my children, after all, Satan is a master at deception.

Last edited by Ether Boy; 03-02-2011 at 09:02 PM..
 03-01-2011, 09:44 AM         #17
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
and you n*ggas are blind....

their is something wrong with this video

dude just cause they are black and rich doesnt make them devil worshipers......why are rappers singled out to be part of this so called bulls**t Illuminati......wtf is it about......I mean Em is the biggest selling rap artist of all time, yet there is no accusations of him being part of this....is it cause he is white? and they are black? I mean what about the devil worshiper rock musicians........wouldnt that make more sense......Im not saying they are not dark at times.....but to be honest I think this whole accusation s**t is racist and targeted at black millionaires, simply because they are black and perhaps some of you think they should not be where they are...........Warren buffet has more money then all rappers combined....if anybody is part of it he would be him...........get a grip and get with reality.........they dont want black millionaires......its a white multi billionaire/trillionaire club.....dumbasses
 7 years ago '08        #18
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17127 17127
Saying he made Jesus walks is the wrong way to reply to this, mocking Jesus is all he has been doing, ya seen the magazine cover and his gay jesus pieces, this clown wasn't full in at that time but doing that sure helped him be all in.

Having the camel as his sponsor sure as hell speeded up the process then gave his mom as a sacrifce and now this backpacking guy from chicago is one of the most homos3xual rap personas in the history of the game. Yet is more popular then that shy backpacker he used to be, he already admitted he sold his soul to the devil on stage , goes from saying Bush is out to k!ll blacks to then doing co-promotion of his book, f**king f**got.

Last edited by The N; 03-01-2011 at 09:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #19
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17127 17127
 Dos-effect said:
dude just cause they are black and rich doesnt make them devil worshipers......why are rappers singled out to be part of this so called bulls**t Illuminati......wtf is it about......I mean Em is the biggest selling rap artist of all time, yet there is no accusations of him being part of this....is it cause he is white? and they are black? I mean what about the devil worshiper rock musicians........wouldnt that make more sense......Im not saying they are not dark at times.....but to be honest I think this whole accusation s**t is racist and targeted at black millionaires, simply because they are black and perhaps some of you think they should not be where they are...........Warren buffet has more money then all rappers combined....if anybody is part of it he would be him...........get a grip and get with reality.........they dont want black millionaires......its a white multi billionaire/trillionaire club.....dumbasses

They are all part of this movement, Illuminati/Freemasonry/SATANIC s**t has been part of music biz FOR DECADES, this isn't a NOW type of s**t, this goes all the way back, you need understand the history and the genesis of it all before even saying anything about it. You proved you know NOTHING about it and are bringing out the race card looking like a complete idiot.

Last edited by The N; 03-01-2011 at 09:50 AM..
 03-01-2011, 09:53 AM         #20
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
They are all part of this movement, Illuminati/Freemasonry/SATANIC s**t has been part of music biz FOR DECADES, this isn't a NOW type of s**t, this goes all the way back, you need understand the history and the genesis of it all before even saying anything about it. You proved you know NOTHING about it and are bringing out the race card looking like a complete idiot.
Im not bringing anything to it .....as of late its been black rappers.....keep it real.........its all bulls**t........and you know it....but hey you think you know everything cause your some fake internet millitant right........dude its music.....its bulls**t music....and it is used to controll....but its not like you dumbasses say it is.......its just something for you to talk about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy