50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
 169
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
Then why you saying that Pac is better than big if you dont listen to them?

I'm asking your opinion on the two but you keep avoiding answering the question
 03-02-2011, 07:45 AM         #142
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
The man was dead, how could he make more albums?? What do you mean what was done after the first two? DMX is DMX because of his first two albums, without those he couldn't even get booked to do a show.

Your whole post is full of what ifs, pac put out music in two weeks ok and? Lyrically pac wasn't that dope, he made songs with a lot of emotion, when you do that you can do a new song every day if you wanted to. As an MC Pac is not that nice, he's not even top 10 as a MC, as a artist he's top 3, but lyrically its not even a contest. His lyrics are not complex and you rarely hear any punchlines. Kanye has a great catalog of music even better than Big's and Pac's, but you would be a fukkin idiot to say Kanye is a better rapper than Big but you can say he's a better rapper than Pac. On the flip side you can say Kanye is a better artist than Big, but you can't say he's a better artist than Tupac.
I understand your point but Kanye doesn't have a better body of work than Pac or Big imo. Kanye doesn't have any classics in the realm of Pac, Big, or any classic 90s album. And Kanye a better rapper than Pac? Kanye TRIES to be witty but Kanye's flow alone doesn't make him a better rapper than Pac. 2Pac had so many vicious flows and knew how to ride a track or a beat, it's undeniable. I really think you are not taking account his flow and other things when talking about skills. Besides why does skills only have to deal with being witty? It's good to have metaphors but it's not a requirement to being the best MC and doesn't mean someone with metaphors and punchlines are superior than someone that doesn't do that. When it's said and done it's about the music. Isn't engaging a huge following like Pac has with his emotion a skill anyway?? How many rappers know how to do that? Any rapper can think of smart s**t but how many rappers can make that connection that Pac has? What Pac had was like a gift.

My point is that X dropped 2 classics when he first came in but if we were to judge lots of rappers by their first 2 lps, then lots of rappers would be Goats. If we based Jay-Z on his first 2 LPs, he wouldn't be the Jay-Z we know and speak of today. It's just a flawed argument. You need a body of work, something Big doesn't have. It's his own fault. Big was in the rap game for 5 years. In those 5 years, he only released 2 LPs. It took him 2 years to make Ready To Die, an album that was heavily influenced by being around 2Pac and it took him 3 years to complete Life After death. If Big is so good, he should have had a better work ethic. Big was a great lyricists but how could he not be a great lyricist if he's literally taking months and years to complete albums and songs? Besides, there is more to MCing than just lyrics. What about appeal, content, diversity, influence, impact, body of work, work ethic. All these things + more = a great MC and Big didn't have lots of things besides skills and 2 good albums.


Last edited by Mark Stan; 03-02-2011 at 08:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #143
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
Give it up, I'm not debating with someone who needed a t
ranslator to understand what music they were listening to


Lyrically ripped pac a new one



I see you dancing around the subject too, thats what pac stans do tho. If you look at pac's first two albums, not only was this n*gga in hood classic movies but he already had been recording with a nationally know group. This n*gga should have been doing numbers with subpar work but he didn't, his first two albums dont compare to rtd or lad critically at all. I'm not saying he didnt have 2 hit albums but if you look at his first two albums biggie had the better albums. You wanna talk about high class record labels, like that sh*t matters in hip hop, either you got dope sh*t or you dont. Pac's debut album probably isnt even in the top 20 of rap debut albums of all time, Big's in the top 5 easily. And if you want to compare their best albums you got RTD vs MATW and AEOM vs LAD, and I fail to see how pac was so much better on either one.

So taking that into account, Pac's best work only measures up to Big's only work, that's like taking a NBA Veteran who had 10 years in the league and saying his best 2 years in the league, are only equal to this 2-year vet whole career, I think everyone would agree that the 2 year vet is having the better career at that point.



No i dont see what you are say, because that would be impossible. How can you compare something that isnt there. All we have to judge big on is his two your right and just off that two people consider him the GOAT.

We can compare their best but that wasn't the question and still nobody wants to admit it, Big's first two albums are better than Pac's hands down
Bla bla, many rappers have had 2 good albums (Nas, Jay, Wu-tang, Dre etc.) And later have less good albums, so biggie could have done the same, less better albums. So your arguement isnt solid.

And RTD & LTD one of them is may be in top10 albums but not both. You got albums like doggystyle, OB4CL, illmatic, it was written, 36 chambers, doggystyle, 7 day theory, MATW, paid in full, marshall maters, eminem show, the chronic etc. And most of them are better then RTD & LAD, based on opinion and fact.

If you truly believe that LAD& RTD deserves spots of the top 5 albums of all time, give me a link that is made by a major hip-hop magazine or so. Because it's hilarious that both of them earn a spot at the top 5? n*gga pls. Get your mind straight kid
 7 years ago '09        #144
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 4571 4571
 Nautilus O said:
Give it up, I'm not debating with someone who needed a t
ranslator to understand what music they were listening to


Lyrically ripped pac a new one


what are u, f**king retarded u dumb prick?

that song was made BEFORE Pac got shot in NYC. delete ur account.
 7 years ago '10        #145
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
 MakaveliToDon91 said:


what are u, f**king retarded u dumb prick?

that song was made BEFORE Pac got shot in NYC. delete ur account.
But Pac made hit em up to respond to this song. You look like a clown right now. You stanning way too hard, pac dead he dont need you to catch a bullet for him.
 7 years ago '10        #146
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
 uddart said:
Bla bla, many rappers have had 2 good albums (Nas, Jay, Wu-tang, Dre etc.) And later have less good albums, so biggie could have done the same, less better albums. So your arguement isnt solid.

And RTD & LTD one of them is may be in top10 albums but not both. You got albums like doggystyle, OB4CL, illmatic, it was written, 36 chambers, doggystyle, 7 day theory, MATW, paid in full, marshall maters, eminem show, the chronic etc. And most of them are better then RTD & LAD, based on opinion and fact.

If you truly believe that LAD& RTD deserves spots of the top 5 albums of all time, give me a link that is made by a major hip-hop magazine or so. Because it's hilarious that both of them earn a spot at the top 5? n*gga pls. Get your mind straight kid
I would respond but English isnt your first language so you don't understand 90% of what I'm writing anyway.
 7 years ago '09        #147
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 4571 4571
 Nautilus O said:
But Pac made hit em up to respond to this song. You look like a clown right now. You stanning way too hard, pac dead he dont need you to catch a bullet for him.
im stanning hard? n*gga you the only one who is arguin with "Pac stans right now cuz nobody on here dumb enough to back up your dumbass opinions.

Pac aint respond to Who Shot Ya...u actually think ima letchu get away with these stupid comments? Pac made Hit Em Up cuz of the NY incident, cuz BIG didnt visit him in the hospital, becuz BIG didnt warn him bout the shooting when he knew beforehand, and cuz BIG aint give him any shoutouts, basically forgot about everything Pac sonned him wit, and on top of that didnt visit him in jail.

slow you role lil n*gga, ur makin up ur own storyline of the beef...while im stickin to facts.

your gettin stupider wit every post....theres like 5 mothaf**kas makin u look STUPID right now homie, drop the topic and STFU to prevent anybody else from witnessin ur stupidity,
 7 years ago '10        #148
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
im stanning hard? n*gga you the only one who is arguin with "Pac stans right now cuz nobody on here dumb enough to back up your dumbass opinions.

Pac aint respond to Who Shot Ya...u actually think ima letchu get away with these stupid comments? Pac made Hit Em Up cuz of the NY incident, cuz BIG didnt visit him in the hospital, becuz BIG didnt warn him bout the shooting when he knew beforehand, and cuz BIG aint give him any shoutouts, basically forgot about everything Pac sonned him wit, and on top of that didnt visit him in jail.

slow you role lil n*gga, ur makin up ur own storyline of the beef...while im stickin to facts.

your gettin stupider wit every post....theres like 5 mothaf**kas makin u look STUPID right now homie, drop the topic and STFU to prevent anybody else from witnessin ur stupidity,
From Tupac's Own Mouth in his interview with VIBE

[to the melody of Junior M.A.F.I.A. “Players’ Anthem”]

Grab your Glocks when you see Tupac

Call the cops when you call Tupac

Who shot me but you punks didn’t finish

Now you about to feel the wrath of a menace

n*gga I hit em up

Don’t you think that’s gonna make it worse?

That’s hip hop. n*ggas been talking s**t all while I was in jail. “Who Shot Ya?” L.L. got a song “I Shot Ya.” Even if it ain’t about me, n*gga, you should be like, I’m not putting it out cause he might think it’s about him.

So you think Biggie’s song “Who Shot Ya” was about you?

It came out too quick. It was just tasteless. So if he think “Hit Em Up” is about him, hey, whatever.

You mention their names in there. They didn’t mention your name in “Who Shot Ya?”

I ain’t no punk. I ain’t gonna hide behind the facts.


I'm done with you, you going overboard about a n*gga you dont even know, and I keep making you look dumb. Makaveli in his username and i'm stanning
 7 years ago '10        #149
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
At the end of the day 2pac wins and biggie lose, since we have a minority of brainless people like nautilius. And a majority of people with knowledge of hip-hop


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #150
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
yall n*ggas need help
 7 years ago '07        #151
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
I've said the two album argument before and I used Nas's first two albums as an example. If Nas would have died after It Was Written then he would probably be considered the GOAT. But had he lived he would've ended up making subpar albums like Nastradamus and Streets Disciple. So to say that BIG would have been the only rap artist to not realease anything subpar in his career is delusional and not logical at all.
 7 years ago '10        #152
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
 A-L-P said:
I've said the two album argument before and I used Nas's first two albums as an example. If Nas would have died after It Was Written then he would probably be considered the GOAT. But had he lived he would've ended up making subpar albums like Nastradamus and Streets Disciple. So to say that BIG would have been the only rap artist to not realease anything subpar in his career is delusional and not logical at all.
I dont think that's what anybody saying at all. I definitely think Big could've and probably would've dropped a dud, but you can only judge a person on what they have done. We look at Pac and Big as goats because of the impact they made while they were here. To say Pac is the Goat is based of off three albums MATW, AEOM and 7 day theory and the craziness that surrounded his career, people are not considering him the goat off of his early work. He dropped those albums and him being shot made him legendary, when he dropped AEOM did anybody proclaim him the GOAT when it dropped?

I think pac was a great artist but not a great rapper so to consider him the GOAT rapper is ridiculous when there are so many better rappers than him.
 7 years ago '04        #153
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8451 8451
because he knows Big would murder him on his own track
 03-03-2011, 09:16 PM         #154
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas calling pac the goat..

 7 years ago '10        #155
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
2pac body of work > Biggies art of work


 7 years ago '10        #156
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11299 11299
 Javon23 said:
because he knows Big would murder him on his own track
50 held his own on Realest n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #157
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8194 8194
 MajorD said:
50 held his own on Realest n*ggas


you serious my n*gga? A verse from a dead man?
 7 years ago '10        #158
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 11299 11299
 Nautilus O said:


you serious my n*gga? A verse from a dead man?
Does that really matter? It's not they couldn't have f**ked up the song, like all those tupac albums after his death.

50 came correct on that song. Period
 7 years ago '06        #159
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Nautilus O said:


Pac went from conscious rapper to gangbanging.....how you start gangbanging after you drop multiple albums


[pic - click to view]



Passing the torch from one lame to another
2pac had n*ggas that banged on his payroll but never was a banger?
 7 years ago '06        #160
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
this song right here n*gga..


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy