50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
 kiddrocay said:
album sales????

because big didnt have the best album of 94
2nd Best of 94
1st of 97

what can we say about Pac's first two?
 03-01-2011, 07:13 PM         #122
Da_Hard_H1tta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross > 50
 7 years ago '04        #123
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Nautilus O said:
2 Pac made 5 albums before he died, big had two, why would you compare Pac's best 2 against big's only two??

You know why they don't want to, its because took big 2 albums to do what took pac 5, another reason why he's the best to do it. Only Lauryn Hill has made a bigger statement in rap in less albums.
So we should discredit Pac for getting into rapping before Big now?
 7 years ago '10        #124
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
So we should discredit Pac for getting into rapping before Big now?
How is that discrediting? Its a simple question, were Pac's first two albums as good as Big's?

I say No, the fact that you have to take two of Pac's best albums to compare them to big's only albums says a lot about the quality of Big's music.

kiddrocay said:
lets also look at that pacs first 2 albums were not all that mainstream while rdt and lad had popish songs
Now you dancing, that aint got sh*t to do with how dope the albums were, just quit
 7 years ago '10        #125
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
aint got ish to do with dancing just saying so were gonna act like juicy, big popa, and one more chance on rtd arent mainstream sounding songs

while pac had brendas got a baby on 2pacalypse the only song that stood out from the others

not mention pac recorded that album in 4 months and still had tracks 16 unused tracks on it

So you just wanna go ahead and say that Big's were better and call it a day? You know you stanning when you got an excuse for everything

kiddrocay said:
Well you know pac had a slight cold when recording that album and the studio he used had a small fire in it a few weeks before he started so he was distracted by the smell in the air, and not to mention his goldfish died and he had 2 flat tires in two days.....
 7 years ago '05        #126
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
2pac> big..always and foreverrrrrrrr

if you ask an african who knows nothing about hip-hop whose better... they gonna say 2pac

if u ask a f**kin whale who lives off the coast of spain.. who dont speak NOO ENGLISH whose better... he gonna say 2pac..

why is this even debatable?

its always gonna be... "2pac 2pac 2pac.. oooh 2pac" -DAMON VOICE..
 7 years ago '10        #127
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
and you know you just made that ish up right

so we gonna call you a biggie stan and pac hater

and nah cmon son Im sorry pac didnt make music to appeal to the mainstream until he got with deathrow
Of course I made it up, but i see your still making excuses for why Pac's first albums don't match up
 7 years ago '10        #128
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Im not

pacs 1st album is more underground ish.....FACT
So was illmatic so what are you sayin?
 7 years ago '07        #129
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
i do to
 7 years ago '11        #130
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Pac > Big allllllllllllllll day!
 7 years ago '10        #131
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
nas is a better emcee than 2pac and biggie so what are you saying
So if he is a better emcee than big and he had an underground album, wouldn't pac have the better album because you say Pac is a better emcee than big?
 7 years ago '04        #132
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Nautilus O said:
How is that discrediting? Its a simple question, were Pac's first two albums as good as Big's?

I say No, the fact that you have to take two of Pac's best albums to compare them to big's only albums says a lot about the quality of Big's music.
OK by your logic lets compare their 4th and 5th albums.....see what i'm saying...

All we have to judge Big by is his 2 albums...Whos to say he wouldn't have flopped on his next albums...

Just compare their best albums...
 7 years ago '09        #133
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 bibbyboi said:
OK by your logic lets compare their 4th and 5th albums.....see what i'm saying...

All we have to judge Big by is his 2 albums...Whos to say he wouldn't have flopped on his next albums...

dont bother using logic against this illiterate, delusional, conceited a.ss n*gga who think he & BIG rule the world.
 7 years ago '09        #134
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 Nautilus O said:
2nd Best of 94
1st of 97

your logic:

since BIG only made two albums, we should disregard every other Pac album made after his first two.

do you not see the stupidity in ur argument? BIG had an advantage on what to offer the public ironically BECAUSE of Pac. Pac had to experiment wit his music and find out what works and what doesn't on his own. you too delusional to even accept that you MIGHT be wrong, ur so convinced that ur right that u can't even bring urself to comprehend anyone else's argument witout a stan response full of garbage.

just cuz Pac was a work-a-holic and BIG took two f*ckin years to make a double disc album shouldn't be used AGAINST Pac. Pac made a double disc diamond album in two f*ckin weeks, and another multi-platinum album after that in a week. that's way beyond anything BIG could ever do.

ur logic is f*cking stupid. all ur doin is talking about Pac's first two albums. clearly the circumstances, record labels, and appealing audience was different. why not compare MATW and 7 day theory, two albums made on high-class record labels. MATW and RTD came out in '94, and both 7 day theory and Life After death both came out after they died. so thats a better comparison....but nah, you speak of Pac's first two albums like the rest didn't exist. you defy anythin related to logic, you're a f**king retard and as hard headed as they come. get off BIG's sack, GG.

oh and BTW, sorry for rippin ur heart out.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #135
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

Is english your second language?

Selling 10million records is being silent?
English isnt my native language, but u still understood what i wrote. Or do you still avoid the question with another question?

All i can say is, when all eyez on me dropped, the hip-hop was 2pac back then. Biggie had nothing to say, because he knew he had 2pac to thank for his fame, so he couldnt diss back. And if so, hit'em up is the greatest diss record ever, so I feel with biggie. There wouldn't be any point trying to diss back..
 03-01-2011, 11:41 PM         #136
Da_Hard_H1tta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Rosss aayeee> 50 cent
 7 years ago '10        #137
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:
English isnt my native language, but u still understood what i wrote. Or do you still avoid the question with another question?

All i can say is, when all eyez on me dropped, the hip-hop was 2pac back then. Biggie had nothing to say, because he knew he had 2pac to thank for his fame, so he couldnt diss back. And if so, hit'em up is the greatest diss record ever, so I feel with biggie. There wouldn't be any point trying to diss back..
Give it up, I'm not debating with someone who needed a t
ranslator to understand what music they were listening to

[video - click to view]

Lyrically ripped pac a new one

MakaveliToDon91 said:
your logic:

since BIG only made two albums, we should disregard every other Pac album made after his first two.

do you not see the stupidity in ur argument? BIG had an advantage on what to offer the public ironically BECAUSE of Pac. Pac had to experiment wit his music and find out what works and what doesn't on his own. you too delusional to even accept that you MIGHT be wrong, ur so convinced that ur right that u can't even bring urself to comprehend anyone else's argument witout a stan response full of garbage.

just cuz Pac was a work-a-holic and BIG took two f*ckin years to make a double disc album shouldn't be used AGAINST Pac. Pac made a double disc diamond album in two f*ckin weeks, and another multi-platinum album after that in a week. that's way beyond anything BIG could ever do.

ur logic is f*cking stupid. all ur doin is talking about Pac's first two albums. clearly the circumstances, record labels, and appealing audience was different. why not compare MATW and 7 day theory, two albums made on high-class record labels. MATW and RTD came out in '94, and both 7 day theory and Life After death both came out after they died. so thats a better comparison....but nah, you speak of Pac's first two albums like the rest didn't exist. you defy anythin related to logic, you're a f**king retard and as hard headed as they come. get off BIG's sack, GG.
I see you dancing around the subject too, thats what pac stans do tho. If you look at pac's first two albums, not only was this n*gga in hood classic movies but he already had been recording with a nationally know group. This n*gga should have been doing numbers with subpar work but he didn't, his first two albums dont compare to rtd or lad critically at all. I'm not saying he didnt have 2 hit albums but if you look at his first two albums biggie had the better albums. You wanna talk about high class record labels, like that sh*t matters in hip hop, either you got dope sh*t or you dont. Pac's debut album probably isnt even in the top 20 of rap debut albums of all time, Big's in the top 5 easily. And if you want to compare their best albums you got RTD vs MATW and AEOM vs LAD, and I fail to see how pac was so much better on either one.

So taking that into account, Pac's best work only measures up to Big's only work, that's like taking a NBA Veteran who had 10 years in the league and saying his best 2 years in the league, are only equal to this 2-year vet whole career, I think everyone would agree that the 2 year vet is having the better career at that point.

bibbyboi said:

No i dont see what you are say, because that would be impossible. How can you compare something that isnt there. All we have to judge big on is his two your right and just off that two people consider him the GOAT.

We can compare their best but that wasn't the question and still nobody wants to admit it, Big's first two albums are better than Pac's hands down

Last edited by Nautilus O; 03-02-2011 at 05:54 AM..
 03-02-2011, 06:49 AM         #138
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
2nd Best of 94
1st of 97

What does the first 2 albums mean? Lots of people have good first 2 albums. It's what's done after that. DMX's first 2 albums were classic and so was Eminem. It doesn't mean they're the greatest just cause of the 1st two. Big took 2-3 years just to make albums while he was living. Pac was literally making classic albums in weeks all in the middle of going to trial, getting in trouble, and shooting movies. 2Pac is hands down better. If 2Pac took 2-3 years to make an album, without a doubt it would probably be hip hop's greatest album ever. Hell 2Pac's AEOM LP was made in 2 weeks yet it's arguably better or at least comparable to LAD (an album which took about Big 2-3yrs to make). 2Pac is just the more superior artists and MC. Big is good but not better than 2Pac. If Big was alive, he'd probably even agree that he's not better than Pac.

Last edited by Mark Stan; 03-02-2011 at 07:00 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Mark Stan said:
What does the first 2 albums mean? Lots of people have good first 2 albums. It's what's done after that. DMX's first 2 albums were classic and so was Eminem. It doesn't mean they're the greatest just cause of the 1st two. Big took 2-3 years just to make albums while he was living. Pac was literally making classic albums in weeks all in the middle of going to trial, getting in trouble, and shooting movies. 2Pac is hands down better. If 2Pac took 2-3 years to make an album, without a doubt it would probably be hip hop's greatest album ever. Hell 2Pac's AEOM LP was made in 2 weeks yet it's arguably better or at least comparable to LAD (an album which took about Big 2-3yrs to make). 2Pac is just the more superior artists and MC. Big is good but not better than 2Pac. If Big was alive, he'd probably even agree that he's not better than Pac.
The man was dead, how could he make more albums?? What do you mean what was done after the first two? DMX is DMX because of his first two albums, without those he couldn't even get booked to do a show.

Your whole post is full of what ifs, pac put out music in two weeks ok and? Lyrically pac wasn't that dope, he made songs with a lot of emotion, when you do that you can do a new song every day if you wanted to. As an MC Pac is not that nice, he's not even top 10 as a MC, as a artist he's top 3, but lyrically its not even a contest. His lyrics are not complex and you rarely hear any punchlines. Kanye has a great catalog of music even better than Big's and Pac's, but you would be a fukkin idiot to say Kanye is a better rapper than Big but you can say he's a better rapper than Pac. On the flip side you can say Kanye is a better artist than Big, but you can't say he's a better artist than Tupac.
 7 years ago '10        #140
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
in their opinions why is every opinion a fact to you when it comes to biggie
The GOAT discussion is always going to be an opinion, its a fact that people consider big the goat, its also a fact that people consider Pac the goat. And when you compare albums its all opinion based, so if you think Pac is the GOAT based of his body of work, that's an opinion. I think big is the best MC of all time, my opinion. My question is when you look at their first two albums, who had the better of the two?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy