50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
From the Beretta, putting all the holes in your sweater
The money getter motherf**kers don't have better
Rolex watches and colourful Swatches
I'm digging in pockets, motherf**kers can't stop it

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 kiddrocay said:
they are also better than big


I mean nas is light years ahead of big
Your opinion
 7 years ago '10        #103
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Nautilius this will get nowhere. I can guarantee that more people agrees with me than you. If BIG is the best who have ever done it, what about Big L and Big Pun? You clearly dont know anything about hip-hop.
 7 years ago '04        #104
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Nautilus O said:
Of course, what fact is there to prove some one is better artistically at something that isn't measured?


You would not agree that
eminem
nas
Andre3000
Jay-z

are better "rappers" than pac?
And yet you are still arguing...lol...
 7 years ago '10        #105
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 uddart said:
Nautilius this will get nowhere. I can guarantee that more people agrees with me than you. If BIG is the best who have ever done it, what about Big L and Big Pun? You clearly dont know anything about hip-hop.
n*gga I already finished you, Big L and Big Pun were both better rappers than Pac, but neither one of them was the KING OF NY and guess who was



Scoreboard
 03-01-2011, 06:18 PM         #106
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just imagine for a second nas got k!lled after it was written. nas already win every poll on bx but i mean damn imagine if he didnt have a chance to put out any wack s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #107
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
I didn't start anything I came here to correct and educate and I did, pac is a good artist but he ain't a great rapper


This post sums up your whole contribution to this thread , absolutely nothing

Big is almighty god? Although I think he's the best to ever do it, he's not even my favorite rapper so how am I a biggie stan, tupac stan?

Scoreboard
More people have agreed about my opinions and threads than you, you have been a lonelywolf with facts that is based on your opinion and you have said 10% relevant stuff and 90% irrelevant stuff. You cant even answer the question, you answer with questions that has nothind to do with the real question.

It is hard to say that you arent a biggie stan when you talk nothing but positive stuff about him. And i can tell you, no one is that perfect. Biggie rode on 2pac's fame and dissed him while he was in jail. And got silent when 2pac came out and owned the hip-hop scene.

2pac will and have always been the better rapper and the bigger influence on hip-hop. Everyone is trying to be like pac but they fail, why do you think it is so? Because he is the B.E.S.T to have ever done it.
 7 years ago '10        #108
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 bibbyboi said:
And yet you are still arguing...lol...
Not arguing at all, what ever they bring up I'm destroying it, I asked three pages ago compare big's first two albums and pac's first two albums and so far I heard

1, Big was on the greatest record label of all time
2. Tupac sold 4 million because he finally got on death row
3. Puffy was successful before big
4. Pac was Lyrical rapper, and he was a "like a g"
5. Pac shot people
6. Comparisons of RTD vs MATW and LAD vs AEOM


I have yet to hear someone talk about Pac's first two albums and bigs first two albums, and honestly say Pac's were better
 7 years ago '10        #109
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Nothing is finished, you are still living in your own world, your dream world. When biggie is the best rapper, when biggie taught 2pac how the game worked. When biggie outsold pac and so on.

You havent finished me, because you live in ignorance. You ignora all of my attempts to own you, because you cannot realize facts. No one agrees with you, because you are wrong. God night jerk
 7 years ago '10        #110
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
and using the arguement that 2pac used to take ballad classes makes him a less better rapper, showing how low you are willing to go to make some sort of a point that isnt really a point
 7 years ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 uddart said:
More people have agreed about my opinions and threads than you, you have been a lonelywolf with facts that is based on your opinion and you have said 10% relevant stuff and 90% irrelevant stuff. You cant even answer the question, you answer with questions that has nothind to do with the real question.

It is hard to say that you arent a biggie stan when you talk nothing but positive stuff about him. And i can tell you, no one is that perfect. Biggie rode on 2pac's fame and dissed him while he was in jail. And got silent when 2pac came out and owned the hip-hop scene.

2pac will and have always been the better rapper and the bigger influence on hip-hop. Everyone is trying to be like pac but they fail, why do you think it is so? Because he is the B.E.S.T to have ever done it.



[pic - click to view]



Is english your second language?

Selling 10million records is being silent?
 7 years ago '10        #112
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 uddart said:
and using the arguement that 2pac used to take ballad classes makes him a less better rapper, showing how low you are willing to go to make some sort of a point that isnt really a point
Ok is english your 3rd language? Are you using google translator?
 7 years ago '10        #113
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 kiddrocay said:
the nikka was in his final resting place when that album was released
Pac was too Matter of fact Pac been for over half of his career

Let me rephrase, selling 4 million and then CREATING a classic double album is being silent?
 7 years ago '09        #114
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 4621 4621
 Nautilus O said:
Not arguing at all, what ever they bring up I'm destroying it, I asked three pages ago compare big's first two albums and pac's first two albums and so far I heard

1, Big was on the greatest record label of all time
2. Tupac sold 4 million because he finally got on death row
3. Puffy was successful before big
4. Pac was Lyrical rapper, and he was a "like a g"
5. Pac shot people
6. Comparisons of RTD vs MATW and LAD vs AEOM


I have yet to hear someone talk about Pac's first two albums and bigs first two albums, and honestly say Pac's were better
LOL n*gga u completely ignored my post where i tore u a new one.

 7 years ago '10        #115
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL n*gga u completely ignored my post where i tore u a new one.

Do boy, quote that post and let me go Charlie Sheen on you too. I'm taking Pac Stans hearts in this thread.
 7 years ago '10        #116
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 kiddrocay said:
ok youre stanning
How so? LAD wasn't a classic album?
 7 years ago '09        #117
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 4621 4621
 Nautilus O said:
Do boy, quote that post and let me go Charlie Sheen on you too. I'm taking Pac Stans hearts in this thread.
the one wit the hit em up vid...



you aint doin s**t. on the real, all u done is make yourself look like a fool determined to do nothin. you aint takin anybodies "heart". its the internet LOL, mr. go hard over here's bout to bust a nut over this sh*t.

PAC>BIG.
 7 years ago '04        #118
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Nautilus O said:


I have yet to hear someone talk about Pac's first two albums and bigs first two albums, and honestly say Pac's were better
Why not compare their best two albums instead of their first??
 7 years ago '10        #119
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
the one wit the hit em up vid...



you aint doin s**t. on the real, all u done is make yourself look like a fool determined to do nothin. you aint takin anybodies "heart". its the internet LOL, mr. go hard over here's bout to bust a nut over this sh*t.

PAC>BIG.
You talking about that wast of characters when you said that Bad Boy was the greatest rap label of all time.....

Don't worry I got you too

 Nautilus O said:

Whole post did not make sense, you are a retard and I do't know how to respond to you.

You think Bad Boy was a major label compared to Def Jam......you're a fukkin idiot,

What the fukk was a puff daddy before big? n*gga please aint doing nothing but making excuses for Pac, like he was on Rapn you records get the fukk outta here with that bs. Pac went 4 plat cause he went to jail and just came home. He was all over the news for his case and getting shot.

I can't beileve you said big had the advantage because he was on Bad Boy, that n*gga was bad boy, puffy aint have no fukkin artist, he got rich off big. You a clown for real
Scoreboard
 7 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
 bibbyboi said:
Why not compare their best two albums instead of their first??
 kiddrocay said:
because he knows its a solid argument if he was to do that
2 Pac made 5 albums before he died, big had two, why would you compare Pac's best 2 against big's only two??

You know why they don't want to, its because took big 2 albums to do what took pac 5, another reason why he's the best to do it. Only Lauryn Hill has made a bigger statement in rap in less albums.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy