50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL this n*gga. how many artists did Bad Boy have prior to BIG that had the ability to push numbers?

Bad Boy wanted to sign Pac, but Pac said no to them b**ch a.ss n*ggas....

once again, BIG was playing shows for Pac. Opening up for Pac, asking him how to do "hooks". BIG said it himself, "Pac schooled me to a lot cuz he knew a lot".

and if you deny he said that, lay down half a grand on pay pal so i can take it from you.

Pac had to figure sh*t out himself, he started from square one. he got started wit digital underground and had to SCHOOL HIMSELF to the rules and methods to succeed in the game. BIG had the benefit of Pac, who was already makin profit and knew how to succeed in the game, & Puffy, the smartest business man in the industry. BIG aint have to start at no square one, he started a few steps ahead of everyone else.

BIG had so much more benefits when he started then Pac did, you gotta be f*cking blind not to see it. he had the subject matter (stripped and STOLEN FROM PAC), the singles for the b**ches (wow, i wonder who told the n*gga bout that?), the record label (PUFFY), and the production.

as soon as Pac got onto a real label, he goes quadruple plat in 2 months and is the biggest & most popular artist on the f*ckin planet. oh, and he clowned the sh*t out of Biggie's fake a.ss playa image that he portrayed to the public.

"Biggie a playa? That n*gga never got a b**ch until he got some f*ckin money. That's a trick, not a playa." - Pac

"Biggie remember when I used to letchu sleep on the couch,
& beg the b**ch to letchu sleep in the house
Now it's all about passachi, you copy my style
Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it & smiled
Now I'm bout to set the record straight
Wit my AK, I'm still the thug that you love to hate"

Haha this made me laugh and smile, i really hope this will shut Nautilius mouth. I cba with his ignorant a.ss no more
 7 years ago '09        #82
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Nautilus O said:
You wasting bandwith putting up those wack a.ss rhymes, I see I got a real azz Pac d!ckrider on the case, now it gets fun, n*ggas sending e threats and all, sounding like his punk a.ss favorite rapper

n*gga you probably 19, my first cassette tape was EZ Rock and Rob Base, I listened to Pac go from Brenda's got a baby to How Do you want it, miss with with that s**t, this n*gga aint a lyricist and you looking like a real fraud right now with those lame a.ss threats
LOL this n*gga ignored my post where i exposed his two sided, hypocritical a.ss.

my "punk a.ss" fav rapper shot two n*ggas in the a.ss and numerous stories came out where he plain snuffed a n*gga.

n*gga, your first tape wasn't sh*t. stop tellin fairy tales over the internet. you aint listen to Pac for sh*t.....that n*gga is a lyricist, and you judgin him when you prolly never heard any of those tracks in yo life.

stop wastin bandwith tryin to convince n*ggas Pac aint one of the best to ever do it....we talkin about the second highest sellin rapper of all time, he popular everywhere. LOL hit 'em up got 50+ million views on YouTube...when does this n*gga Pac not take a W?

7 years ago '10        #83
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
Only album I still listen to from Pac is 7 day theory, because he started to rap a lil bit, but after about 5 or 6 tracks, I move on, I dont sit around listening to tupac rap about k!lling the white man and revolution when he's never done anything like that besides go to jial for raping hoes
Dont expect people to take you seriously when you dont even listen to the other good joints. 7 day theory was more raw and lyrical of 2pac, but MATW is so deep. You have missed a lot kid
 7 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8205 8205
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
hold up. you just picked apart a n*ggas post on the last page because he was statin opinions. WTF is this post? you calling most of Pac's music hot garbage...that's not an opinion n*gga? or is it fact? because you said it, it's a fact, right?
You like a hour late to the convo n*gga, that n*gga sa I was stating opinions, he then put a whole post up that was 96% opinion, so catch up next time before you start jumping the gun.

samsin420 said:
Yea cause def jam doesn't exist
Not sure if you are saying Def Jam is or isnt the biggest so

if you say they are

and

if you saying they are not

MakaveliToDon91 said:
LOL this n*gga. how many artists did Bad Boy have prior to BIG that had the ability to push numbers?

Bad Boy wanted to sign Pac, but Pac said no to them b**ch a.ss n*ggas....

once again, BIG was playing shows for Pac. Opening up for Pac, asking him how to do "hooks". BIG said it himself, "Pac schooled me to a lot cuz he knew a lot".

and if you deny he said that, lay down half a grand on pay pal so i can take it from you.

Pac had to figure sh*t out himself, he started from square one. he got started wit digital underground and had to SCHOOL HIMSELF to the rules and methods to succeed in the game. BIG had the benefit of Pac, who was already makin profit and knew how to succeed in the game, & Puffy, the smartest business man in the industry. BIG aint have to start at no square one, he started a few steps ahead of everyone else.

BIG had so much more benefits when he started then Pac did, you gotta be f*cking blind not to see it. he had the subject matter (stripped and STOLEN FROM PAC), the singles for the b**ches (wow, i wonder who told the n*gga bout that?), the record label (PUFFY), and the production.

as soon as Pac got onto a real label, he goes quadruple plat in 2 months and is the biggest & most popular artist on the f*ckin planet. oh, and he clowned the sh*t out of Biggie's fake a.ss playa image that he portrayed to the public.

Whole post did not make sense, you are a retard and I do't know how to respond to you.

You think Bad Boy was a major label compared to Def Jam......you're a fukkin idiot,

What the fukk was a puff daddy before big? n*gga please aint doing nothing but making excuses for Pac, like he was on Rapn you records get the fukk outta here with that bs. Pac went 4 plat cause he went to jail and just came home. He was all over the news for his case and getting shot.

I can't beileve you said big had the advantage because he was on Bad Boy, that n*gga was bad boy, puffy aint have no fukkin artist, he got rich off big. You a clown for real
 7 years ago '10        #85
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
Bad boy = Notorious BIG.
death row = 2pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop among others

Im having problem with this formula, it doesnt seems to work, should i maybe switch place on the names?
Bad boy (Notorioius BIG) > death row (2pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop)

Do you know how stupid this sounds?
 7 years ago '10        #86
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

4.20-4.48
 03-01-2011, 04:43 PM         #87
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
this thread is about to go 10 pages because of the pac vs biggie ish

It might, but its a pointless war. Pac >> Biggie, and no matter where you poll, or ask Pac is gonna come out ahead in that s**t. Biggie was that n*gga. But if I got to place them its definitely

1. Pac
2. Biggie
 7 years ago '10        #88
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:
Bad boy = Notorious BIG.
death row = 2pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop among others

Im having problem with this formula, it doesnt seems to work, should i maybe switch place on the names?
Bad boy (Notorioius BIG) > death row (2pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop)

Do you know how stupid this sounds?
I have no idea what point you are trying to prove, Makavellithed!ckrider said that Big was on the biggest rap label of all time, Bad Boy records.......

Besides being the dumbest thing I've ever heard, it doesn't even make sense when you compare death row to bad boy but hey he's an idiot and like you he has a very biased view point hugging onto a dead man's nutsack
 7 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:

4.20-4.48
You must be from cali, because nobody I know in NJ or Philly or NY, VA, DC, Bmore or Connecticut cares what E-40 thinks

Cipherr said:
It might, but its a pointless war. Pac >> Biggie, and no matter where you poll, or ask Pac is gonna come out ahead in that s**t. Biggie was that n*gga. But if I got to place them its definitely

1. Pac
2. Biggie
Your opinion, but if you polled on the east coast different story
 7 years ago '10        #90
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I have no idea what point you are trying to prove, Makavellithed!ckrider said that Big was on the biggest rap label of all time, Bad Boy records.......

Besides being the dumbest thing I've ever heard, it doesn't even make sense when you compare death row to bad boy but hey he's an idiot and like you he has a very biased view point hugging onto a dead man's nutsack
Have you said anything bad about biggie? Sounds like everything he touched is gold. Just get out of this thread, no one likes you
 7 years ago '10        #91
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:
Have you said anything bad about biggie? Sounds like everything he touched is gold. Just get out of this thread, no one likes you
No one likes me because I'm winning like charlie fukkin sheen in this thread and you sheep can't admit it

Scoreboard
 7 years ago '09        #92
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
pac>
thought you already knew.
 03-01-2011, 05:02 PM         #93
lburna34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
Yeah I thought this was a given
UMMMM... No sirs you do not speak for everyone. Biggie was the best in the game... Hands Down...:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
and you must be from new york n*gga
I'm from jersey I know plenty of pac stans, but when I say bring me verses, conversation changes just like it did here
 7 years ago '10        #95
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
No one likes me because I'm winning like charlie fukkin sheen in this thread and you sheep can't admit it

Scoreboard
You paint biggie as the almighty god. Everyone refused to bother you, since all know that's not true. Victories isnt measured by ignoring questions, losing is measured by arguements that you failed to counter. And you managed to lose more than you managed to win
 7 years ago '10        #96
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
he had confidence as a mothaf**ker
 7 years ago '10        #97
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
close enough I mean you are the biggie stan who came in this thread and started ish
I didn't start anything I came here to correct and educate and I did, pac is a good artist but he ain't a great rapper
 uddart said:
You paint biggie as the almighty god. Everyone refused to bother you, since all know that's not true. Victories isnt measured by ignoring questions, losing is measured by arguements that you failed to counter. And you managed to lose more than you managed to win
This post sums up your whole contribution to this thread , absolutely nothing

Big is almighty god? Although I think he's the best to ever do it, he's not even my favorite rapper so how am I a biggie stan, tupac stan?

Scoreboard
 7 years ago '10        #98
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I could say the samething about biggie because we are just throwing opinions out there right??
I can easily name 10 mainstream rappers that are nicer on the mic then pac, 20 if I get bored
 7 years ago '11        #99
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
wow I agree with 50 on something first
 7 years ago '10        #100
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
in your opinion right???
Of course, what fact is there to prove some one is better artistically at something that isn't measured?

You would not agree that
eminem
nas
Andre3000
Jay-z

are better "rappers" than pac?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy