50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
 78
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Valley said:
2Pac would of changed the world, brought gangs together, following the code of "Thug Life"
People recognizing REAL artists from the FAKE artists.

"Don't support the PHONIES, support the REAL."




Shock G explains "Notorious BIG VS 2Pac". :agreement6:

I think the world would be a better place if people payed attention to 2pac while he was alive.

It's a shame he died, here is a great quote from him "Dont take out a piece out of my life and judge me by that, you need to judge me over my whole life".

RIP the true GOAT 2pac, still dropping s**t that makes sense today
 7 years ago '10        #62
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
None of this made sense but ok. 2pac is outselling big? Maybe because 2 pac made a 1 million songs with 999,989 being garbage and people keep buying.

Big went 4x Plat on the First, Diamond on the second

Please find out what Pac did on his first two, I already know
2pac made all that in 5 years, dont hate the man because he is being so effective?
MATW : Find a trash track please, if so. Big had more trash per cd than pac
7 day theory: Find a trash track please
All eyez on me: Compare this to LAD, LAD have more fillers than this, sad but true.
2pacalypse now: Find a trash track please

Does it get complicating to find these things that is hard to find?

2pac is the best, hands down. Like Nas said, it aint hard to tell
 7 years ago '10        #63
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 kiddrocay said:
Oh yeah because majority of rappers dont do that
They do, Easy E and Cube we some of the biggest ones to ever be frauding like that, but people actually argue Tupac is a goat based on being real and his interviews not his music or lyrics. If we looked a pac lyrically he doesn't compare to a lot of dope rappers.
 7 years ago '10        #64
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 kiddrocay said:
and I thought life after death was released after he died
Ok and? Is it not his second album?
 7 years ago '09        #65
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Nautilus O said:
None of this made sense but ok. 2pac is outselling big? Maybe because 2 pac made a 1 million songs with 999,989 being garbage and people keep buying.

Big went 4x Plat on the First, Diamond on the second

Please find out what Pac did on his first two, I already know
BIG also got endorsed by Pac & Puffy, and Bad Boy records, arguably the most popular rap label of all time.

n Pac is out selling BIG because MATW wnet 4X plat while he was locked down, All Eyez on Me went diamond, and Don k!llumanti went 5X plat. Until the end of Time & Better Dayz went multi-plat. That's 5 multi-plat albums in a row u dumbass n*gga.

PAC>BIG
 7 years ago '10        #66
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 uddart said:
2pac made all that in 5 years, dont hate the man because he is being so effective?
MATW : Find a trash track please, if so. Big had more trash per cd than pac
7 day theory: Find a trash track please
All eyez on me: Compare this to LAD, LAD have more fillers than this, sad but true.
2pacalypse now: Find a trash track please

Does it get complicating to find these things that is hard to find?

2pac is the best, hands down. Like Nas said, it aint hard to tell
I said his first two bro, RTD and LAD vs Pac's first 2. Everything they have released since pac died has been hot flaming garbage, Big had some bad tracks too every artist does, but when you making 3 songs a day, the majority of that s**t is going to be trash.
 7 years ago '09        #67
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Nautilus O said:
They do, Easy E and Cube we some of the biggest ones to ever be frauding like that, but people actually argue Tupac is a goat based on being real and his interviews not his music or lyrics. If we looked a pac lyrically he doesn't compare to a lot of dope rappers.

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


stop talkin you b**ch a.ss n*gga. you demonstratin that you were born in 2000, and dont bring that wise smart a.ss attitude in my direction neither. u can front like u know bout Pac and 90's rap, but you a phoney, stupid, fake a.ss n*gga, on some REAL s**t. STFU.
 7 years ago '10        #68
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
They do, Easy E and Cube we some of the biggest ones to ever be frauding like that, but people actually argue Tupac is a goat based on being real and his interviews not his music or lyrics. If we looked a pac lyrically he doesn't compare to a lot of dope rappers.
The interviews is ment to prove he was really real and not a phonie (like many rappers was back then and are today). Because he was unique with his lyrics, because he was so deep. He had no fear to expose himself in his lyrics, and thats one of the reason people like him as a rapper and respect him. It makes sense, how do u expect do get fans, friends and sales if you are not real in your music?

So listen through MATW, the most deeply album he have made, and listen to 7 day theory if you want lyrics. And AEOM is a mix of both of 'em.

And then there is his unreleased joints, tons of good joints. But since you have only listen to one album, you judge him by that
 7 years ago '09        #69
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Nautilus O said:
I said his first two bro, RTD and LAD vs Pac's first 2. Everything they have released since pac died has been hot flaming garbage, Big had some bad tracks too every artist does, but when you making 3 songs a day, the majority of that s**t is going to be trash.
hold up. you just picked apart a n*ggas post on the last page because he was statin opinions. WTF is this post? you calling most of Pac's music hot garbage...that's not an opinion n*gga? or is it fact? because you said it, it's a fact, right?

take this hypocritical garbage elsewhere. 5 f*ckin minutes ago, you accuse a n*gga of statin opinions instead of fact. yet ur post above and ur entire argument is based off YOUR OPINION, sayin that Pac's music is garbage. you said Until the end of Time & Better Dayz are garbage lol...

Life After death is TRASH. wait hold up, i can't say that since it conflicts wit ur argument. if u can say until the end of time & better dayz are trash, i can say life after death n ready to die are trash.



stop makin a f*cking fool of urself and leave the thread.
 7 years ago '10        #70
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
I said his first two bro, RTD and LAD vs Pac's first 2. Everything they have released since pac died has been hot flaming garbage, Big had some bad tracks too every artist does, but when you making 3 songs a day, the majority of that s**t is going to be trash.
Write those wack tracks down BRO.

Cause there arent that many
 7 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
BIG also got endorsed by Pac & Puffy, and Bad Boy records, arguably the most popular rap label of all time.

n Pac is out selling BIG because MATW wnet 4X plat while he was locked down, All Eyez on Me went diamond, and Don k!llumanti went 5X plat. Until the end of Time & Better Dayz went multi-plat. That's 5 multi-plat albums in a row u dumbass n*gga.

PAC>BIG
Ok how to defend Tupac:

1. Make an excuse
2. Completely avoid the question
3. Bring up albums that have nothing to do with the question.
4. Put PAC>BIG becaise of album sales.

Bad Boy was the most popular rap label of all time......

I think Uncle Russell, Lyor, Kevin, LL Cool J, Jay-z and would like to speak with you


Wow, really? They had one main artist what other Rap artist was on Bad Boy beside big that was pushing numbers?

So let me ask you again, how much did Pac go on his first two?
 7 years ago '06        #72
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 theking1 said:

 7 years ago '06        #73
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 Nautilus O said:
Bad Boy was the most popular rap label of all time......

Yea cause def jam doesn't exist
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 uddart said:
Write those wack tracks down BRO.

Cause there arent that many
You could spend the next three hours grabbing wack track off of these

1997 R U Still Down? (Remember Me)
1999 Still I Rise (with the Outlawz)
2001 Until the End of Time
2002 Better Dayz
2003 Tupac Resurrection
2004 Loyal to the Game
2006 Pac's Life
 7 years ago '05        #75
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I agree with 50 for the first time in his career. Pretty much.

It's not even close to me. Not even on the same level.

I f**k with Big but he's always been a bit overrated to me. Don't try debating because I could care less. It's my preference. Pac's music is more powerful, more meaningful, and more everlasting.
 7 years ago '09        #76
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Nautilus O said:
Ok how to defend Tupac:

1. Make an excuse
2. Completely avoid the question
3. Bring up albums that have nothing to do with the question.
4. Put PAC>BIG becaise of album sales.

Bad Boy was the most popular rap label of all time......

I think Uncle Russell, Lyor, Kevin, LL Cool J, Jay-z and would like to speak with you


Wow, really? They had one main artist what other Rap artist was on Bad Boy beside big that was pushing numbers?

So let me ask you again, how much did Pac go on his first two?
LOL this n*gga. how many artists did Bad Boy have prior to BIG that had the ability to push numbers?

Bad Boy wanted to sign Pac, but Pac said no to them b**ch a.ss n*ggas....

once again, BIG was playing shows for Pac. Opening up for Pac, asking him how to do "hooks". BIG said it himself, "Pac schooled me to a lot cuz he knew a lot".

and if you deny he said that, lay down half a grand on pay pal so i can take it from you.

Pac had to figure sh*t out himself, he started from square one. he got started wit digital underground and had to SCHOOL HIMSELF to the rules and methods to succeed in the game. BIG had the benefit of Pac, who was already makin profit and knew how to succeed in the game, & Puffy, the smartest business man in the industry. BIG aint have to start at no square one, he started a few steps ahead of everyone else.

BIG had so much more benefits when he started then Pac did, you gotta be f*cking blind not to see it. he had the subject matter (stripped and STOLEN FROM PAC), the singles for the b**ches (wow, i wonder who told the n*gga bout that?), the record label (PUFFY), and the production.

as soon as Pac got onto a real label, he goes quadruple plat in 2 months and is the biggest & most popular artist on the f*ckin planet. oh, and he clowned the sh*t out of Biggie's fake a.ss playa image that he portrayed to the public.

"Biggie a playa? That n*gga never got a b**ch until he got some f*ckin money. That's a trick, not a playa." - Pac


[video - click to view]


"Biggie remember when I used to letchu sleep on the couch,
& beg the b**ch to letchu sleep in the house
Now it's all about passachi, you copy my style
Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it & smiled
Now I'm bout to set the record straight
Wit my AK, I'm still the thug that you love to hate"

 7 years ago '10        #77
uddart 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
You could spend the next three hours grabbing wack track off of these

1997 R U Still Down? (Remember Me)
1999 Still I Rise (with the Outlawz)
2001 Until the End of Time
2002 Better Dayz
2003 Tupac Resurrection
2004 Loyal to the Game
2006 Pac's Life
Yeah i could, because the songs wasnt randomly selected by afeni?
Cant you pick some wack tracks from his album he made while he was alive. Because i think that would be more relevant since we talked about RTD & LAD was better then 2pacs top 2 album.

When death row came up to the music industry, there wasnt a single day bad boy had the chance to say anything about it.

The chronic
Doggystyle
All eyez on me

Maybe when pac died and snoop left, but not before that, not a chance. Bad boy lived on Biggie, death row had a bit more succesful rappers :)
 7 years ago '09        #78
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Nautilus O said:
You could spend the next three hours grabbing wack track off of these

1997 R U Still Down? (Remember Me)
1999 Still I Rise (with the Outlawz)
2001 Until the End of Time
2002 Better Dayz
2003 Tupac Resurrection
2004 Loyal to the Game
2006 Pac's Life
Loyal to the Game & Pac's life were a bunch of garbage remixes and a disgrace to Pac's music. that's not Pac's music. That's Pac's vocals thrown on random beats with modern artists in a commercial attempt to draw attention & money.

R U Still Down, Until the end of Time, Better Dayz, & Resurrection are FULL of high quality tracks. slow ur role lil n*gga, u aint know sh*t yet. & dont say u grew up in the 90's neither, cuz the dumbest n*gga wouldnt buy that bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #79
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 kiddrocay said:
lets single out west coast gangster rap because most of the nikkas who did it were frauds but you know the mafioso rap the east coast did was real as ish even though mafioso rap was a extremely exaggerated lifestyle while nikkas on the west that did gangster rap slung lil dope while nikkas on the east were moving tons and tons and tons of yayo
I love Easy but the n*gga was a fraud, I love Jay-Z but the n*gga really sold crack, I love Big but I know the n*gga wasn't moving 15 bricks a day, what are you saying?

 MakaveliToDon91 said:
stop talkin you b**ch a.ss n*gga. you demonstratin that you were born in 2000, and dont bring that wise smart a.ss attitude in my direction neither. u can front like u know bout Pac and 90's rap, but you a phoney, stupid, fake a.ss n*gga, on some REAL s**t. STFU.
You wasting bandwith putting up those wack a.ss rhymes, I see I got a real azz Pac d!ckrider on the case, now it gets fun, n*ggas sending e threats and all, sounding like his punk a.ss favorite rapper

n*gga you probably 19, my first cassette tape was EZ Rock and Rob Base, I listened to Pac go from Brenda's got a baby to How Do you want it, miss with with that s**t, this n*gga aint a lyricist and you looking like a real fraud right now with those lame a.ss threats

 uddart said:

So listen through MATW, the most deeply album he have made, and listen to 7 day theory if you want lyrics. And AEOM is a mix of both of 'em.

And then there is his unreleased joints, tons of good joints. But since you have only listen to one album, you judge him by that
Only album I still listen to from Pac is 7 day theory, because he started to rap a lil bit, but after about 5 or 6 tracks, I move on, I dont sit around listening to tupac rap about k!lling the white man and revolution when he's never done anything like that besides go to jial for raping hoes
 03-01-2011, 04:15 PM         #80
ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uddart said:
The interviews is ment to prove he was really real and not a phonie (like many rappers was back then and are today). Because he was unique with his lyrics, because he was so deep. He had no fear to expose himself in his lyrics, and thats one of the reason people like him as a rapper and respect him. It makes sense, how do u expect do get fans, friends and sales if you are not real in your music?

So listen through MATW, the most deeply album he have made, and listen to 7 day theory if you want lyrics. And AEOM is a mix of both of 'em.

And then there is his unreleased joints, tons of good joints. But since you have only listen to

one album, you judge him by that
[EVIL][/EVIL]
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy