50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 kiddrocay said:

thats pacs verse though ice cube and ice t on the g tip

nikka do you even know the difference between a rap group and a gang

snoop always yelling eastside lbc and eastsiders was a rap group snoop started with crips from eastside lbc not a gang

suge knight was 2pac ties to mob piryus
Are we talking about cube or ice T? No we talking about the n*gga that was screaming k!ll the white man and lets unite, then turned around and its "I ride on you with my outlaw n*ggas"

So if you a blood in LA, that's all that matter? It dont matter if you from the westside or the eastside of the city?
 7 years ago '10        #42
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
It's a big difference between people with acknowledge of hip-hop saying something about it/ having an opinion about it, than ignorant kids witch knows nothing and saying biggie is the best because they heard juicy, cause it had a nice beat.

Since you saying 2pac was in gang, shows that you judge him from what it looked like, and not by his music and the real fact. 2pac's bodyguard said he wasnt in no gang. 2pac's other friends have said he isn't a gang member of any kind.
 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM         #43
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Please bring me a song before death row that sounds anything like what he did when he got there.

He didnt claim any gang except outlawz and westside, but all of his death row records were about riding on n*ggas and he was fukkin with the bloods trying to to fit in. Then he stomping out a n*gga that came back and popped his a.ss because he was crip and Tupac was running with bloods.
^^ this n*gga has no idea waht hes talking bout
 7 years ago '10        #44
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
Nautilius, if you wanna prove me wrong. Say something relevant that makes BIG aa better rapper rather than saying stuff about pac that has nothing to do with the music or him as a rapper.

Ignorance feeds ignorance
 03-01-2011, 02:31 PM         #45
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:

Nothing, I repeat, Nothing goes harder than this... straight up goon shiit

[video - click to view]

ain't nothin in Biggie's catalog f**kin with this...

[video - click to view]

or this

[video - click to view]

or this

stop it slime
 7 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:
It's a big difference between people with acknowledge of hip-hop saying something about it/ having an opinion about it, than ignorant kids witch knows nothing and saying biggie is the best because they heard juicy, cause it had a nice beat.

Since you saying 2pac was in gang, shows that you judge him from what it looked like, and not by his music and the real fact. 2pac's bodyguard said he wasnt in no gang. 2pac's other friends have said he isn't a gang member of any kind.
A lot of tupac's friends say that tupac wasn't a gangster, he wasn't getting it in like that , but then you have people that believe that tupac shot off duty police officers so what are you saying??

I dont think Tupac was in a gang, i don't think he's that type of n*gga, but he did perpetrate like he was and that he was out here blasting on people beacue he was a "Rider". I think he was a poetic ballet dancer that was just trying to fit in with a lifestyle that wasn't for him.

Big wasn't the best because of nice beats, bigs the best because of his verses, we can verse for verse if you like, I got another 2 hours before I'm heading home and nothing to do but debate.

uddart said:
Nautilius, if you wanna prove me wrong. Say something relevant that makes BIG aa better rapper rather than saying stuff about pac that has nothing to do with the music or him as a rapper.

Ignorance feeds ignorance
Bigs rhymes were more complex than tupacs and he didnt even write them down.

Fact
 03-01-2011, 02:45 PM         #47
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
A lot of tupac's friends say that tupac wasn't a gangster, he wasn't getting it in like that , but then you have people that believe that tupac shot off duty police officers so what are you saying??

I dont think Tupac was in a gang, i don't think he's that type of n*gga, but he did perpetrate like he was and that he was out here blasting on people beacue he was a "Rider". I think he was a poetic ballet dancer that was just trying to fit in with a lifestyle that wasn't for him.

Big wasn't the best because of nice beats, bigs the best because of his verses, we can verse for verse if you like, I got another 2 hours before I'm heading home and nothing to do but debate.

Bigs rhymes were more complex than tupacs and he didnt even write them down.

Fact
Tupac said he wasn't a gangster. He wasn't a k!lla or none of that. Biggie wasn't no muthafukin gangster either though...

But how you go say this man ain't from the streets? The n*gga was homeless, his momma was a crackhead, had no father, got kicked out his house and didn't even graduate high school. This n*gga is more hood than anybody.
 7 years ago '10        #48
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
did you check out the second track because the first 1 was a fail for me

and youre still trying to say rap groups are gangs

hey everybody run and hide when the cool kidz pull up on their bikes
Outlaw sounds like he was pointing out all the bad things that come with being a criminal not gloryfying it..

[video - click to view]

This was death Row Pac, and probably my favorite track from him from that period besides Hail Mary
 7 years ago '10        #49
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Outlaw sounds like he was pointing out all the bad things that come with being a criminal not gloryfying it..

This was death Row Pac, and probably my favorite track from him from that period besides Hail Mary
Well so nice of biggie to rap about pacs life.
Well 2pac could make 3 hot songs per day, FACT
Some of them took only him 15 minutes to make, FACT

Well atleast 2pac was original, and real

And 2pac had songs that people could relate to, most of the songs was based on his own experiences. FACT. Was biggies songs about him or 2pac?

Getting too easy to debate with you, you need to come up with something else

Last edited by uddart; 03-01-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
2pac never said he was a gangster as well

yall get the ish confused between real G and like a G

if you wanna go that route a lot of rappers can be called out on that ish as well

biggie is one of em
How you gonna be "like a g" pac said himself he couldn't sell drugs so he wasn't no thug either, he went to jail for raping a broad.

At least biggie was pitchin, I aint saying he was frank white, but he was out there, pac was dancing with alvin alley and jada pinkett

Youngin19 said:
Tupac said he wasn't a gangster. He wasn't a k!lla or none of that. Biggie wasn't no muthafukin gangster either though...

But how you go say this man ain't from the streets? The n*gga was homeless, his momma was a crackhead, had no father, got kicked out his house and didn't even graduate high school. This n*gga is more hood than anybody.
Never said he aint from the streets, I said he wasn't that type of n*gga meaning, he wasn't no gangbanging type, ride on you n*gga, and just because you from the "hood" don't make you that type of n*gga. He was hanging around n*ggas that really got it in, but when he tried to step up and fit in with them he fukked around and got shot...for the second time
 7 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
how about we go the unreleased route

When did this drop, and if you don't know just say I dont know, dont give me "Not sure maybe 93"

uddart said:
Well so nice of biggie to rap about pacs life.
Well 2pac could make 3 hot songs per day FACT
Some of them took only him 15 minutes to make, FACT

Well atleast 2pac was original, and real

And 2pac had songs that people could relate too, most of the songs was based on his own experiences. FACT, Was biggies songs about him or 2pac?

Getting too easy to debate with you, you need to come up with something else
Well so nice of biggie to rap about pacs life
Well 2pac could make 3 hot songs per day FACT (opinion)
Some of them took only him 15 minutes to make, FACT (really makes no sense but ok)

2pac was original and real (opinion)

And 2pac had songs that people could relate too, most of the songs was based on his own experiences. FACT, (opinion again)

Was biggies songs about him or 2pac? (How could they be about tupac, none of them involved being homeless, raping hoes, or dancing ballet)

Here's a fact for you

Big's first two albums are better than Tupac's
 7 years ago '09        #52
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 uddart said:
I thought everyone agreed that 2pac was the better one :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #53
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
2pac >
 7 years ago '05        #54
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
This s**t just totally got off topic. Oh well.....Back to my day job
 03-01-2011, 03:16 PM         #55
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
How you gonna be "like a g" pac said himself he couldn't sell drugs so he wasn't no thug either, he went to jail for raping a broad.

At least biggie was pitchin, I aint saying he was frank white, but he was out there, pac was dancing with alvin alley and jada pinkett

Never said he aint from the streets, I said he wasn't that type of n*gga meaning, he wasn't no gangbanging type, ride on you n*gga, and just because you from the "hood" don't make you that type of n*gga. He was hanging around n*ggas that really got it in, but when he tried to step up and fit in with them he fukked around and got shot...for the second time
Tupac sold drugs for like a week or two[that can be considered pitchin] and he said he didn't know how to do it so he stopped. Hood n*ggas still f**ked with him though and looked out for him..

Hood n*ggas get merked every day. Trust me I know. I'm from New Orleans. My n*gga Soulja Slim ain't make it past 25, he was a real n*gga. My n*gga Lil Derrick[Birdman's nephew] had like 10 bodies under his belt and he ain't make it past 21...s**t happens. Just cuz you got caught slippin don't mean you not real.
 7 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
do you even know what thug life meant or are you looking into his rhymes a lil to much
This is what I'm talking about, when it comes to Tupac, stans wanna recreate the meaning of words and redefine what the boy was saying, you cant run around screaming I'm a rider, I'm a G, and I'ma thug.

Then when somebody call you out on it, you starting running of talking about it has a deeper meaning. When big says he was selling crack to feed his daughter it didnt mean he was selling crack to empower the black man's struggle to provide for his family and uplift his community through farming, reading and irrigation
 7 years ago '10        #57
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
When did this drop, and if you don't know just say I dont know, dont give me "Not sure maybe 93"

Well so nice of biggie to rap about pacs life
Well 2pac could make 3 hot songs per day FACT (opinion)
Some of them took only him 15 minutes to make, FACT (really makes no sense but ok)

2pac was original and real (opinion)

And 2pac had songs that people could relate too, most of the songs was based on his own experiences. FACT, (opinion again)

Was biggies songs about him or 2pac? (How could they be about tupac, none of them involved being homeless, raping hoes, or dancing ballet)

Here's a fact for you

Big's first two albums are better than Tupac's
Pardon me i had to at that, I wonder why 2pac is outselling BIG. Because people can relate to his music? Because he got deeper songs? Because he was real?

We cannot be a 100% sure, but we will know 4 sure but 2pac > BIG overall as a rapper.

Keep live in ignorance and listen to the same rapper all the time. U will surely get smarter and get more friends ..
 7 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Tupac sold drugs for like a week or two[that can be considered pitchin] and he said he didn't know how to do it so he stopped. Hood n*ggas still f**ked with him though and looked out for him..

Hood n*ggas get merked every day. Trust me I know. I'm from New Orleans. My n*gga Soulja Slim ain't make it past 25, he was a real n*gga. My n*gga Lil Derrick[Birdman's nephew] had like 10 bodies under his belt and he ain't make it past 21...s**t happens. Just cuz you got caught slippin don't mean you not real.
Tupac quit selling drugs because he said he couldn't do it anymore, that's not pitchin stop it homie don't start covering up for the n*gga just cause you a fan. If RIck Ross said he sold cocaine for a month, and quit because he could stomach it, the BX would have a field day on his a.ss.

What the hell did that have to do with anything, we both know Pac wasn't out here gunning n*ggas down he wasn't no hardbody like that, so when he started fukkin around with hardbody n*ggas he wound up getting popped. Has nothing to do with him being "real", he just shouldn't have been inolved in that crowd
 kiddrocay said:
If you don't agree with that, then good day I have no need to debate with you
 03-01-2011, 03:29 PM         #59
Valley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac would of changed the world, brought gangs together, following the code of "Thug Life"
People recognizing REAL artists from the FAKE artists.

"Don't support the PHONIES, support the REAL."

[video - click to view]

Shock G explains "Notorious BIG VS 2Pac". :agreement6:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 uddart said:
Pardon me i had to at that, I wonder why 2pac is outselling BIG. Because people can relate to his music? Because he got deeper songs? Because he was real?

We cannot be a 100% sure, but we will know 4 sure but 2pac > BIG overall as a rapper.

Keep live in ignorance and listen to the same rapper all the time. U will surely get smarter and get more friends ..
None of this made sense but ok. 2pac is outselling big? Maybe because 2 pac made a 1 million songs with 999,989 being garbage and people keep buying.

Big went 4x Plat on the First, Diamond on the second

Please find out what Pac did on his first two, I already know
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago