50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 years ago '09        #1
8359 page views
168 comments

Brainwave 
Props total: 10 10  Slaps total: 1 1
50 Cent takes 2Pac Over B.I.G.

When asked by a Twitter follower what rapper he would choose, Fif named the late death Row Records mega star

"2 pac RT @Crazy4_KStew: @50cent if u could collaborate with any rapper that has died and make a song who would it be?," 50 tweeted Monday (February 28). (50 Cent's Twitter)
Prior to shelving his Black Magic solo album, 50 said he looked to both Tupac and the late Notorious B.I.G. for inspiration.

He calls the album a whole new sound for him, and describes it as "more soulful" and "more mature" than his past work. For inspiration, he says he's listening to a mix he made of some of his favorite artists' best songs, including 2Pac and the Notorious B.I.G. "I listen to those records to create expectations," says 50, who turns 35 in July. "It creates a level to me, within myself, of how good the record has to be before I'm ready to launch it." (Detroit Free Press)

50 Cent Rides W/ 2Pac Over Notorious B.I.G. | SOHH.COM
+2   

best
worst
168 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  15
Crazy ways you find out you was being cheated ?
343 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Apr 12 - Kim Potter is the name of the officer in Brooklyn center that..
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+179online now  10
[Fat Loss] 30 pounds in 4 weeks (33 y/o)
94 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+287online now  4
3 Yrs later.. It's Here! '17 Tesla Model X 100D
187 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy