Shots fired? Eminem disses jay and kanye? on “I Get Money.”

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Michael_Moore said:
been posted & discussed already f**got....
Hey, a hardcore dem like yourself, who's party is loaded with f**gots should chose his wording a little more carfully sir.

02-28-2011, 03:07 PM         #22
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it were possible for Em to be consistent like Jay and kanye he would have a point. But he's not so he doesnt.
 02-28-2011, 03:12 PM         #23
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"no black artist is ever gonna sell like EM a$$hole lol."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #24
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
you can DL it at digitaldripped.com but it no shot at Jay-z it cause people just dont mention eminem in A LOT of talks so he just saying that he need to be heard
 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM         #25
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
If it were possible for Em to be consistent like Jay and kanye he would have a point. But he's not so he doesnt.
jay and kanye are far from consistent. pull your head out of the sand you a.sswipe
 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Hey, a hardcore dem like yourself, who's party is loaded with f**gots should chose his wording a little more carfully sir.

wtf are you talkin' about? i'm not a democrat.....
 02-28-2011, 03:25 PM         #27
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajeana said:

[pic - click to view]

Here is something 50 Cent said about Eminem recently, since that verse mentioned sales:

"no black artist is ever gonna sell like EM a$$hole lol."

Fif speakin truth for sensitive white folk that ignore racial dynamics pertainin to Eminem
 7 years ago '06        #28
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
 Michael 1987 said:
Reguardless Eminem would destroy all of them on a team against him alone so it doesn't really matter.
lmfaooo this and he got slaughterhouse now they wouldn't dare lol
 7 years ago '09        #29
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 iPostFacts said:
Name me one song or verse that shows Eminem has the potential TODAY to ether anyone.

I'm talking Relapse to now, since his "come-back".
HAHAHAHA

FOREVER
CINDERELLA MAN
YOU'RE NEVER OVER
ALL SHE WROTE
DROP THE WORLD
AIRPLANES
GOING THROUGH CHANGES

AND A s**tLOAD OF MORE VERSES SINCE HIS "COME-BACK"
 7 years ago '06        #30
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
You cant be the best at anything if you ever had Borat's a.ss in your face.........willingly!!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #31
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
You reaching homie prolly recorded earlier when he said on talking to myself 'almost went at kanye too' clearly a bs track wasn't even mixed at all it sounded
 7 years ago '06        #32
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 iPostFacts said:
What's the shot? He's saying he's never mentioned up-there with Jay-Z, but all of a sudden Kayne West is. He's said this before on his albums.

But honestly.. Eminem is probably the best artist at being in two categories at once:

GOAT and
WOAT

Seriously, how can you be one of the Greatest of all Times and one of Worst of all Times at the same time?

Only Em can do that.

And this isn't a "he was great, then fell off" post. But honestly. Puke, Wee-Wee? etc. These are some of the worst songs ever made in Hip-Hop history by one of the best artists. How does that even happen?
Not correct my friend - Buffalo Stance is by far the worst followed by a few other in the 80's and 90's. Besides he moves units - if you think its the worst but he outsells your favorite artist do you blame the artist for putting it out or the consumer for buying/listening? If you blame the consumer and you know the music then you are just as much to blame for him being considered one of the best of his time. Just a though.
 02-28-2011, 03:31 PM         #33
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, some of you kids really cant read between lines. the way i got it was the em was trying to say the only reason jay and kanye are regarded higher than him is because they are black. this is nonsense as jay is a superior rapper than em. his flow alone destroys em. if you wanna get real about it there a few rappers out there that will not only rap circles around em but out-style him with their versatility. he's making excuses for not being the best or considered that way and that's just b**ching. jay probably wont even pay this any mind for the sake of keeping his white fan base which is the only reason em is still relevant (while i bump yelawolf cuz i aint hatin')
 7 years ago '04        #34
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1465 1465
 ajeana said:
[EVIL]Maybe you need to listen to it again i just posted the link[/EVIL]
or maybe you just need to get over it
 7 years ago '06        #35
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 iPostFacts said:
Name me one song or verse that shows Eminem has the potential TODAY to ether anyone.

I'm talking Relapse to now, since his "come-back".
Drop The World, No Love, Despicable...

You're an imbecile.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 dlettern said:
wow, some of you kids really cant read between lines. the way i got it was the em was trying to say the only reason jay and kanye are regarded higher than him is because they are black. this is nonsense as jay is a superior rapper than em. his flow alone destroys em. if you wanna get real about it there a few rappers out there that will not only rap circles around em but out-style him with their versatility. he's making excuses for not being the best or considered that way and that's just b**ching. jay probably wont even pay this any mind for the sake of keeping his white fan base which is the only reason em is still relevant (while i bump yelawolf cuz i aint hatin')
quoted for emphasis
 02-28-2011, 04:02 PM         #37
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
I prefer Jay over eminem

never really got all the eminem hype guess kids in the burbs gotta have something to relate to
never got the hype over jay, i guess dumbf**ks like hearing the same s**t over and over again
 7 years ago '06        #38
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 dlettern said:
wow, some of you kids real]y cant read between lines. the way i got it was the em was trying to say the only reason jay and kanye are regarded higher than him is because they are black. this is nonsense as jay is a superior rapper than em. his flow alone destroys em. if you wanna get real about it there a few rappers out there that will not only rap circles around em but out-style him with their versatility. he's making excuses for not being the best or considered that way and that's just b**ching. jay probably wont even pay this any mind for the sake of keeping his white fan base which is the only reason em is still relevant (while i bump yelawolf cuz i aint hatin')

You mean that non-fluid, punch in and punch out, Dr. Seuss simple a.ss ABC rhyme schemes a.ss flow? LMAO. Sit down kid. Better yet
 7 years ago '07        #39
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69811 69811
reach
 7 years ago '10        #40
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Diss or not, Jay would want to fall back from Em. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy