Video: Ref tells Kobe Bryant to 'make the shot'

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Mike Nitty said:
The irony

Kobe hit what was the eventual Game winner and was not given the and 1 by the Refs when Sebolosha swiped him on the elbow....go find that video

/close this thread please
thank u and he was foul on that last make still didnt get the call.

i mean im i the only person who see's this is a good thing we didnt get the calls we was on the road big game OKC came out hard kobe had a bad shooting nite and we Still won the f**king game. that what i am telling u ill take kobe bad shooting nite but makes the biggest shot of the game. Over Bron who Stat line got u n*ggas hype but cant make a big shot to save his life.

that is the different from good and Greatness kobe had been bricking all nite and still said n*gga give me the f**king ball im gonna do it again . he dont care if he is 10-10 or 1-9 he still gonna go at it same way.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 516 516
 carltouss619 said:
gtfoh thats not a foul. just because KObe flairs his hand all wildly doesn't mean he got fouled. That was a good tough defending play. I can tell some of you dont play sports and if you do you soft as hell
i literally drop my mouth and said omfg after reading this s**t. Man how in the f**k can you be serious and somehow think thats not a foul. n*gga u must be smoking some A1 crack
 7 years ago '10        #23
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7711 7711
 carltouss619 said:
gtfoh thats not a foul. just because KObe flairs his hand all wildly doesn't mean he got fouled. That was a good tough defending play. I can tell some of you dont play sports and if you do you soft as hell

And putting your hands back to brace the fall is not flaring. But yeah we dont play sports real dudes brace their fall with their back and head.
 7 years ago '08        #24
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 216 216
 Tic Toc said:
But thats how i was taught...dont say s**t to the ref...make the shot STFU and keep playing....

but then again...im not a 15year all-star, top 10 all-time scorer, and 5 time NBA champ with Gold Medals....

I guess he earned his right to complain a lil bit right
....I found that post to be funny b/c its true.....

carltouss619 said:
if thats not a foul I don't know what you looking at....that play had nothing to do with soft...clearly there was more contact than "tough defense"....
 7 years ago '07        #25
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Kobe gets foul calls less than those dudes that put the head down and drive to the basket so i see why he doesnt force it...yesterda he hit a dazzling turn around on sefolosha clearly gets his on the arm and elbow and no call...had that been anyone else they woulda got that whistle but this is why kobe is the greatest
 7 years ago '06        #26
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Kobe had 0 free throws in yesterdays game.
 02-28-2011, 01:38 PM         #27
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KObe is the best closer in the game, that last shot was an And 1...........Durant needs to learn how to close out games, with that wack a.ss shot he took. :dancingcool:
 02-28-2011, 01:45 PM         #28
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is, when Kobe is getting hacked and getting fouled and he's not getting it, he b**ches and forces the issue and he start getting mad, it was nothing wrong with what that ref said, of course he got fouled a few times...but make the f**king shot, he's letting scrubs like Harden (c'mon now) and Thabo which who he k!lled when he was in Chicago effortless, he needs to stop being inconsistent shooting the ball, if we played that same game again tonight, he'd have 40 points vs. the same defenders, idk he is so up and down with his shot now, he needs to STFU and make shots and put pressure on the refs to call it and not try to actually draw a foul and just attempt to make the f**king shot
 7 years ago '06        #29
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Bart Pimpson said:

^^^^^^
& THIS AINT A FOUL TOO RIGHT HATERS
Honestly to me it looked like dude got all ball and Kobe just got pushed down with the ball, lot of contact with the body, should have been a foul based on today's standards of foul calls. But I'm not surprised it wasn't called, if teams are playing hard defense throughout the entire game, the refs usually swallow the whistle when needed.

Back to the topic, I agree.. Stfu & just ball. It pisses me off when players cry to the refs. I'm competitive as hell when it comes to sports and if things don't go my way or there's pressure put on me it just fuels my drive.
 7 years ago '06        #30
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
fuk hobe....
 02-28-2011, 01:54 PM         #31
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe doesn't complain nearly as much as he used to. He used to complain everytime he missed a shot...Dwight Howard took on that role now though.

Howard gets fouled an ton with no-calls, but he still b**ches wayyy too much
 02-28-2011, 01:57 PM         #32
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tellin him to make the shot so he can cover the spread
 7 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 YoungNiNsane said:
...And he did

/topic
 7 years ago '05        #34
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
I can tell you're retarded because you're dumb as hell.
 7 years ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 braided_uppimp said:
the thing is, when Kobe is getting hacked and getting fouled and he's not getting it, he b**ches and forces the issue and he start getting mad, it was nothing wrong with what that ref said, of course he got fouled a few times...but make the f**king shot, he's letting scrubs like Harden (c'mon now) and Thabo which who he k!lled when he was in Chicago effortless, he needs to stop being inconsistent shooting the ball, if we played that same game again tonight, he'd have 40 points vs. the same defenders, idk he is so up and down with his shot now, he needs to STFU and make shots and put pressure on the refs to call it and not try to actually draw a foul and just attempt to make the f**king shot

lol james harden is a scrub???? do you really watch basketball, or do you just skim through it?
 7 years ago '05        #36
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
how the f**k is that a foul ... he got all ball f**k outtta hea :disdain2:
no, this is all ball

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2011, 02:38 PM         #37
sputomalato 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe a foul by Sefolosha, but hes such a respected defender that call will go either way. Not a foul on Ibaka, he went straight up and Kobe created the contact.

Also on 50/50 calls late in games, the refs will usually side with the defense. They don't want to dictate the outcome at the free throw line.
 7 years ago '06        #38
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
ibaka didnt go straight up and sef hit his arm and wrist before he got to the ball.

u ppl saying no foul are pretty ignorant.
 7 years ago '05        #39
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 MPLSallstar said:
I hate when Kobe settles too much on those long range two's.

He is like a 85% FG shooter on the post/15ft jumpers. Drives me f**kin nuts.

c'mon son. I respect Kobe as much as the next man but.... get off whatever ur smokin
 7 years ago '05        #40
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy