most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #221
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
I don't think he shouted out FnF once in the whole album, slightly odd seeing as he normally can't go a song without saying 'FnF' somewhere in it.

Edit: When I first heard it, album was dope, however going back I get the feeling it will have pretty low replay value, like Recovery, so I would say it's 7-7.5/10, for me at least.

Last edited by Mocking Mind; 02-28-2011 at 05:07 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #222
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19420 19420
actually now thinkin about it this album more like a 6/10
 02-28-2011, 05:14 PM         #223
lowkeykiller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungNiNsane said:
I like it but I'm high right now. I would have probably hated it if I was sober.

I like the #1 and #8 a lot.
i like your avy a lot. not many better ways to see white and black coming together ;)
 7 years ago '08        #224
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
dl'ng, most of the sites i go on are littered with posts saiyng its hot garbo though
 7 years ago '09        #225
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
you know what f**k it lol this album is basically garbage three or four fillers some terrible choruses on here and it isn't enough great songs to redeem the garbage on here and the beats :jay:
 7 years ago '10        #226
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Since Atlantic wanted pop records, they got their pop album, so now it is time to release some pop ''hit singles similar to B.OB.
 7 years ago '07        #227
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
This is my view on this Lasers:

Letting Go: 10/10 classic track, second favorite on the album

Words I Never Said: 7/10 dope hook and verse but this beat is pretty bad

Till I Get There: 8/10...it was cool

I Dont Wanna Care Right Now: 0/10...what the f**k is this s**t? worse Lupe track ever....every time i here this I swear im gonna here Wil.I.Am start yelling "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" in the background i just cant believe he would ever let this get on his album....its just....wow

Out Of My Head: 5/10.....pretty average female track, beats annoying as hell too.

The Show Goes On:
2/10.....I f**king hate this song, second worse Lupe song of all time, so whack, though only reason this s**t is on the charts is because that f**king Modest Mouse Sample and that Akon themed chorus. s**t is god awful.

Beautiful Lasers: 10/10...s**t is classic , i almost start to cry when this comes on...this should be at the end of a movie when a self destructive protagonist is od'ing in a packed night club and hes having flash backs of the good days with his girl at the beach and his kid is laughing and chasing a group of seagulls(earlier in the movie we learned they got hit by a drunk driver). And everything starts to fade as hes in this booth with this bad b**ch grinding on him, and right before he dies and the song is coming to an end he throws back his head and screams "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!!!!"...great f**king song

Coming Up: 8/10
....s**ts smooth...nice track

State Run Radio: 6/10....good message and s**t but got damn i dont like techno and hip hop hybrids, and the chorus was whack as hell and giving me a damn seizure.

Break the Chain: 4/10....this techno is k!lling me lupe for real....i just cant......

All Black Everything: 10/10....Classic....great concept, great beat, grea lupe

Never Forget You: 8.5/10
.....cant believe Lupe didn't like this song, i thought it was dope, and John Legend >>>>>>>>>>

I think this album was clearly forced by the label, not the Lupe were used to. I think that this techno rap s**t needs to die and quick, i mean some of its dope but a whole CD with techno beats is just not right

with my ratings the s**t averages out to a 6.5/10....

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 02-28-2011 at 05:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #228
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Fly or Die said:
yes those are classic tracks

you watch wrestling and your favorite group is NERD

7 years ago '08        #229
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
link me to the song lupe sampled from modet mouse
 7 years ago '06        #230
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 7 years ago '10        #231
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Haven't listened to it yet cuz i didn't even know that s**t got leaked lol. But judging from what you guys are saying in here, the "Lasers suck imo" thread & the thread where lupe says he didn't like the process but the album is dope, it's sound like it's pretty average.
 7 years ago '10        #232
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Letting go, beautiful lasers, all black everything, never forget you are great songs
Words i never said, till i get there, and state run radio are good
coming up break the chain are eehh
the other ones suck
 7 years ago '05        #233
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lupe fell the f**k off.
 02-28-2011, 06:03 PM         #234
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listening to it right now. first two tracks jam..

but i have heard word I never said already...
 02-28-2011, 06:03 PM         #235
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
words i never said is one of the most important songs of this hip hop generation, imo.
lupe could be our dylan if he wanted to.
 7 years ago '09        #236
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
This is my view on this Lasers:

Letting Go: 10/10 classic track, second favorite on the album

Words I Never Said: 7/10 dope hook and verse but this beat is pretty bad

Till I Get There: 8/10...it was cool

I Dont Wanna Care Right Now: 0/10...what the f**k is this s**t? worse Lupe track ever....every time i here this I swear im gonna here Wil.I.Am start yelling "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" in the background i just cant believe he would ever let this get on his album....its just....wow

Out Of My Head: 5/10.....pretty average female track, beats annoying as hell too.

The Show Goes On:
2/10.....I f**king hate this song, second worse Lupe song of all time, so whack, though only reason this s**t is on the charts is because that f**king Modest Mouse Sample and that Akon themed chorus. s**t is god awful.

Beautiful Lasers: 10/10...s**t is classic , i almost start to cry when this comes on...this should be at the end of a movie when a self destructive protagonist is od'ing in a packed night club and hes having flash backs of the good days with his girl at the beach and his kid is laughing and chasing a group of seagulls(earlier in the movie we learned they got hit by a drunk driver). And everything starts to fade as hes in this booth with this bad b**ch grinding on him, and right before he dies and the song is coming to an end he throws back his head and screams "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!!!!"...great f**king song

Coming Up: 8/10
....s**ts smooth...nice track

State Run Radio: 6/10....good message and s**t but got damn i dont like techno and hip hop hybrids, and the chorus was whack as hell and giving me a damn seizure.

Break the Chain: 4/10....this techno is k!lling me lupe for real....i just cant......

All Black Everything: 10/10....Classic....great concept, great beat, grea lupe

Never Forget You: 8.5/10
.....cant believe Lupe didn't like this song, i thought it was dope, and John Legend >>>>>>>>>>

I think this album was clearly forced by the label, not the Lupe were used to. I think that this techno rap s**t needs to die and quick, i mean some of its dope but a whole CD with techno beats is just not right

with my ratings the s**t averages out to a 6.5/10....
the hook in beautiful lasers is terrible not a classic...letting go was pretty good not a classic tho the only song that was great on this album was all black everything.
 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM         #237
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt feelin "till i get there"..

may have to listen some more..
 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM         #238
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you bro. It seems like one person hates on it, and the boxden community d!ck rides everyone elses opinion. Album is not as good as F&L or The Cool but cmon son....besides I Don't Wanna Care Right Now and Outta my Head, THE ALBUM IS HOT IMO. I hear people complaining about Im Beamin and Shining Down not being on there, blah blah blah. If you like those songs then you should like the album. Those tracks flow with the SOUND of the album. Personally, i put on those tracks along with Fire, What U Want, and Go to Sleep and its 8/10 for me. Get over it boxden fam. Smoke a L or grab some drinks and vibe out. His lyrics are hot and the beats are pretty sick.

And remember although you may hate it....you still got F&L 2 coming. What else you want with music these days? Some Waka, Gucci, Lil B??? GTFOH
 02-28-2011, 06:15 PM         #239
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I dont wanna care right now" was pretty straight. I really didnt like the hook but lupe's verses were going off
 7 years ago '04        #240
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
3/5 Its nowhere near F&L and The Cool but its straight. I'm just glad the s**t is finally getting released. I'm Beaming & Shining Down are the bonus tracks right? I think ima add We Beaming to this s**t too.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 02-28-2011 at 06:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy