Mac Miller has the finest girlfriend in hop hop!! Pics inside!!

most viewed right now
 187
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Kurt Swagner said:
Why, because I have respect for women?
u know whats funny...

what he said had nothing to do with disrespecting women...

thats how u know how game goofy these simps are...(like this kurt swagner guy)...
 02-28-2011, 12:59 PM         #142
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
u know whats funny...

what he said had nothing to do with disrespecting women...

thats how u know how game goofy these simps are...(like this kurt swagner guy)...
If you say your a pimp, then evidently you must have nothing but disrespect for women. you must not read, because the pimps shown on tv is nothing like the actual pimps that vantage take women.

you are an idiot
 7 years ago '05        #143
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Galan Da Destro said:
If you say your a pimp, then evidently you must have nothing but disrespect for women. you must not read, because the pimps shown on tv is nothing like the actual pimps that vantage take women.

you are an idiot
you should know by now the word 'pimp' is not meant literally...

and n*gga please stop tryin to get my attention, u lookin like a b**ch, keep that simpin behavior directed at the females f*g boy..
 02-28-2011, 01:06 PM         #144
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
If you say your a pimp, then evidently you must have nothing but disrespect for women. you must not read, because the pimps shown on tv is nothing like the actual pimps that vantage take women.

you are an idiot

[video - click to view]

 02-28-2011, 01:09 PM         #145
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:
Everything in that post was indicative of someone with a little boy's mentality, who probably has only been talking to young impressionable rats his life, and never been with a strong black spiritual based woman.

The nerve of you to sit here and like he dropped a gem

You lil n*ggaz minds have been warped by too much crap music and Donald Goines novels.

Fall back yungstar

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #146
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Kurt Swagner said:
Everything in that post was indicative of someone with a little boy's mentality, who probably has only been talking to young impressionable rats his life, and never been with a strong black spiritual based woman.

The nerve of you to sit here and like he dropped a gem

You lil n*ggaz minds have been warped by too much crap music and Donald Goines novels.

Fall back yungstar

so we gon sit here and act like the post aint say in laymens....

"your girl should be your girl, and your best friend should be your homeboy"...?

u readin between all the wrong lines... natural simpage... i wouldnt be surprised if you often mis read females "indicators"...
 7 years ago '04        #147
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
damn thats a beautiful broad right there
 7 years ago '05        #148
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Kurt Swagner said:
Once again, you have the mentality of young dumb nugga

I don't talk to girls only grown women.

There is nothing wrong with your companion being one of your best friends. So you are only allowed one best friend?

I bet you confuse love with simping.

Time to pull your pants up and take off that du-rag lil boy, and become a responsible conscious black man.

The world is waiting for you


does being a responsible black man = being a simp?..it does in your book huh?
 7 years ago '05        #149
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Kurt Swagner said:


If someone tells there significant other they love them, with your mentality thats probably simping.

Awww him just a lil baby boy
nah, i love my girl..

your girl doesnt love you tho.. she just keeps u around as a inexpensive maid..

she saved a ton of money switching to simp-co..
 7 years ago '04        #150
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
around page 7 is when people start taking the word pimp way too seriously.
 7 years ago '05        #151
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
LOL i agree with gmoney,marvin and slickems.... Your girl is your girl, yeah shes your friend too but you cant do everything with her (go to a f!ght,gym, football etc).
 02-28-2011, 01:58 PM         #152
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:


If someone tells there significant other they love them, with your mentality thats probably simping.

Awww him just a lil baby boy
pretty much how it seems Kurt, lol lil n*ggas think being a pimp is some commendable s**t
 7 years ago '05        #153
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Chuck Hustle said:
LOL i agree with gmoney,marvin and slickems.... Your girl is your girl, yeah shes your friend too but you cant do everything with her (go to a f!ght,gym, football etc).
exactly

..but dont pay the simps no mind, they the type that open up to women on facebook before they even meet them...

40 yr old virgin a.ss n*ggas.. who keep talkin about these "lil kids" they admire so much..

hey galan, dont be mad u old and pus*y-less... how u an OG, but soakin up game from n*ggas who still in highschool?
 7 years ago '05        #154
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 Kurt Swagner said:
annnd you can do everything with yo homies??

Yall n*ggaz bumping chests in the VIP
i think it says you CANT do everything with your girl..

here i'll quote it again..

 Chuck Hustle said:
LOL i agree with gmoney,marvin and slickems.... Your girl is your girl, yeah shes your friend too but you cant do everything with her (go to a f!ght,gym, football etc).
 7 years ago '05        #155
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Kurt Swagner said:
annnd you can do everything with yo homies??

Yall n*ggaz bumping chests in the VIP
No buddy, but while you're carrying your broads purse and buying her tampons, i'm at the bar watching the Nova vs. ND... Its a time/place type situation. Sometimes you need to kick it with your boys...
 7 years ago '05        #156
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2168 2168
 iPostFacts said:
Problem is black guys are addicted to thes.luttiest of all women - White Women.

I'm a white dude, and I'ma be straight up - white women have the corners covered on hoeism.

I mean, yeah you got your dirty hoodrat black women, but their living in the ghetto around broke a.ss dead beat man-children (Which is a majority of the black community). Plus they don't have any role-models. White women don't have any excuses. Their justs.luts.

Asian women are cool as f**k until they become Americanized and start hanging out with white broads, then they start turning to hoes because of a.ssimilation.

I see alot of black guys talk about "we taking your women!!" toward white dudes, but honestly, most of us don't care. We don't f**k with our women like that. Their natural wh0ores. You are basically taking out our garbage.

Meanwhile, I'ma snatch up that beautiful, college educated black woman and be aiight.



edit: f**k this n*gga, i thought he was playing.. but nah he a real hater.. hates his own kind, and every one else.. racist and confused a.ss nazi..


Last edited by Gm0ney85; 03-01-2011 at 01:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #157
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Thread starter won. THis is 7 pages now lol
 7 years ago '07        #158
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 iPostFacts said:
Problem is black guys are addicted to thes.luttiest of all women - White Women.

I'm a white dude, and I'ma be straight up - white women have the corners covered on hoeism.

I mean, yeah you got your dirty hoodrat black women, but their living in the ghetto around broke a.ss dead beat man-children (Which is a majority of the black community). Plus they don't have any role-models. White women don't have any excuses. Their justs.luts.

Asian women are cool as f**k until they become Americanized and start hanging out with white broads, then they start turning to hoes because of a.ssimilation.

I see alot of black guys talk about "we taking your women!!" toward white dudes, but honestly, most of us don't care. We don't f**k with our women like that. Their natural wh0ores. You are basically taking out our garbage.

Meanwhile, I'ma snatch up that beautiful, college educated black woman and be aiight.


at "We dont f**k with our women like that"
 7 years ago '09        #159
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 iPostFacts said:

One thing we say in the white community that always remains true - Where blacks go, crime follows.
Speak for yourself f**got
 7 years ago '05        #160
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 iPostFacts said:
No. I've been around enough black dudes in my life to know what you're like. There are maybe exceptions to the rule, but they are rare, that's what makes them exceptions.

Your race and it's nature is hardwired for violence.

This isn't a United States thing. Europe, blacks are like violent animals. Canada, same thing.

One thing we say in the white community that always remains true - Where blacks go, crime follows.

It's your nature.

[pic - click to view]


Wow this has to be the most ignorant stereotyping post I've read since the last ignorant post... f**king newbs white people are as violent and Canadian???? Wow

You really can't believe what your typing kid do you
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy