Mac Miller has the finest girlfriend in hop hop!! Pics inside!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2011, 10:28 AM         #121
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
You are truly a f**got, and i mean that in every sense of the word. gtfoh, u not hood, u not kool. i wish I could see you in person, i would kick u in the balls.
what did i ever do to you?
 7 years ago '10        #122
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
Yea i think she finally turned 18 yesterday.
 02-28-2011, 10:39 AM         #123
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
U gay, u would rather be best friends with a n*gga instead of a female???

Ya'll n*ggas wanna be so gangsta, ya'll turning gay.

f**k outta here suckems

n*gga please u bout as square as a pool table & twice as green. let a pimp put u on to this good game so pay attention & soak up. if u best friends wit yo b**ch then who do u go to when s**t hits da fan wit that hoe? see u da type n*gga who gits weak behind a b**ch pus*y & cuts off his homeboys, cuddled up under yo b**ch's wing like an unhealthy hatchling

naw yo best friend is that n*gga u go to da boxing match wit, go to da club wit, get drunk wit & chase hoes. and yo b**ch?? is just yo b**ch simp, be clear. stay true to da game & da gifts it brings are some of lifes greatest treasures
 7 years ago '04        #124
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4846 4846
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga please u bout as square as a pool table & twice as green. let a pimp put u on to this good game so pay attention & soak up. if u best friends wit yo b**ch then who do u go to when s**t hits da fan wit that hoe? see u da type n*gga who gits weak behind a b**ch pus*y & cuts off his homeboys, cuddled up under yo b**ch's wing like an unhealthy hatchling

naw yo best friend is that n*gga u go to da boxing match wit, go to da club wit, get drunk wit & chase hoes. and yo b**ch?? is just yo b**ch simp, be clear. stay true to da game & da gifts it brings are some of lifes greatest treasures
PREACH

2much game for some of these yungins

by the way. threadstarter is Racist
 7 years ago '06        #125
Affectz 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
 UF4Soldier said:
PREACH

2much game for some of these yungins

by the way. threadstarter is Racist
o what? random funny guy here
 02-28-2011, 11:32 AM         #126
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

1). You not a pimp, and any man who claims to be one is a closet f**got because to be a pimp means you have some deep seated psychological hatred towards women. so first and foremost, k!ll that s**t right there at the door. you NO Robert Beck.

2). Maybe that why you having issues with women now because they aint nothing but b**ches and hoes to you.

SMH, I wont even entertain reading any more of your stupidity. you don't sound kool, you sound homos3xual. smh, ya'll n*ggas
 02-28-2011, 11:43 AM         #127
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
1). You not a pimp, and any man who claims to be one is a closet f**got because to be a pimp means you have some deep seated psychological hatred towards women. so first and foremost, k!ll that s**t right there at the door. you NO Robert Beck.

2). Maybe that why you having issues with women now because they aint nothing but b**ches and hoes to you.

SMH, I wont even entertain reading any more of your stupidity. you don't sound kool, you sound homos3xual. smh, ya'll n*ggas

1. shots fired

2. Marvin is the trillest poster on BX (n/h), you need to fall back b
 7 years ago '07        #128
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
shes alright didnt expect much... its mac miller
 02-28-2011, 11:46 AM         #129
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
1. shots fired

2. Marvin is the trillest poster on BX (n/h), you need to fall back b
Shots fired? No, Im being real.

and who the f**k are you??? his body-guard??? he calls you up like Niko belic on gtaIV and you just jump in the line of fire to stop people from flaming the retarded s**t he says?

and how is he the "trillest" poster? because he has a avi picture from the wire? or because he's from B-more?

b**ch n*gga please, if he the "trillest" then you the most b**ch-made user here. f**k outta my digital space lil n*gga
 02-28-2011, 11:52 AM         #130
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
Shots fired? No, Im being real.

and who the f**k are you??? his body-guard??? he calls you up like Niko belic on gtaIV and you just jump in the line of fire to stop people from flaming the retarded s**t he says?

and how is he the "trillest" poster? because he has a avi picture from the wire? or because he's from B-more?

b**ch n*gga please, if he the "trillest" then you the most b**ch-made user here. f**k outta my digital space lil n*gga
nah, just real recognize real n/h, and i respect a pimp who blesses BX with knowledge on the regular

what do u do to make the forum better, other than troll?
 02-28-2011, 11:56 AM         #131
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
nah, just real recognize real n/h, and i respect a pimp who blesses BX with knowledge on the regular

what do u do to make the forum better, other than troll?
1). How can u determine who's real in the world of message forums? for all you know, that closet homo could be a 13 yearold suburban white kid who claims he is from bmore. you ever venture your soft a.ss out to b-more to see if he really lives there? I figure not, so k!ll that "real recognize real" cuz u sounding dumb.

2). If you admire a pimp and look up to one, then ur already loosing in life. a pimp is nothing more than a glorified predator on weak women, f**k outta here. u madd pus*y for that comment as well b**ch-made n*gga

and troll? yea I guess I do troll, i troll the threads of stupid kids such as urself and I contribute harsh realities to the make believe figments of your stupid a.ss imaginations.

smh, like I said...u lil n*ggas is not pimps, not gangsters or none of that 'fly' s**t you lie to yourself about. this is the internet where anyone can put the mask on of anyone else and lie about their lives. u pus*y
 7 years ago '05        #132
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Marvin Hagler said:

game bruh...this deserves all types of HOV quoatables..

"ugh ugh"

"what more can i sayyaaaa"

galan "thought he was ill, found out he was eeewww.."
 02-28-2011, 12:03 PM         #133
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
game bruh...this deserves all types of HOV quoatables..

"ugh ugh"

"what more can i sayyaaaa"

galan "thought he was ill, found out he was eeewww.."
You idolize characters from a movie called "New Jack City"

Not only that, but 1 was a crack head, and the 2nd was a snitch and both were murdered. you seriously can't say s**t to me and expect to have the upper hand.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Galan Da Destro said:
You idolize characters from a movie called "New Jack City"

Not only that, but 1 was a crack head, and the 2nd was a snitch and both were murdered. you seriously can't say s**t to me and expect to have the upper hand.
this n*gga and his "im sooooo mad and i know everything".. mentality..

u come off as such a fool bruh..

u wonder why marvin trill?.. cuz even thru text, real thoughts from a solid n*gga are easily discerned..

just as easily as your thoughts are a reflection of how ignorant you are..i can READ right thru you..

which is crystal clear.. why u think no body agrees or fuks with u on here?

cuz you a simp, a clown, and a troll..
 02-28-2011, 12:20 PM         #135
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
this n*gga and his "im sooooo mad and i know everything".. mentality..

u come off as such a fool bruh..

u wonder why marvin trill?.. cuz even thru text, real thoughts from a solid n*gga are easily discerned..

just as easily as your thoughts are a reflection of how ignorant you are..i can READ right thru you..

which is crystal clear.. why u think no body agrees or fuks with u on here?

cuz you a simp, a clown, and a troll..
Mad? know everything? point out where I said either of the 2, ya'll lil n*ggas just can't take a e-bashing because in real life you lack physical heart. ya'll the type of n*ggas who get ya jaw tapped, and go grab a gun. lmao, u a pus*y, that slickem's n*gga a pus*y and so is Marvin Hagler
 02-28-2011, 12:23 PM         #136
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galan Da Destro said:
Mad? know everything? point out where I said either of the 2, ya'll lil n*ggas just can't take a e-bashing because in real life you lack physical heart. ya'll the type of n*ggas who get ya jaw tapped, and go grab a gun. lmao, u a pus*y, that slickem's n*gga a pus*y and so is Marvin Hagler
holla @ me when you've put out a platinum record, maybe then you'll be able to speak on my level

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2011, 12:24 PM         #137
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
holla @ me when you've put out a platinum record, maybe then you'll be able to speak on my level

[pic - click to view]

whats sad is I thought ur avi was a south rapper, now i see you got that from pretty ricky ?!?!?!?

Im done with u lil man, and if u implying u are from pretty ricky then u don't deserve to be joked on or made fun of, i'll send you a couple bucks through pay-pal to help with the less fortunate, now im not rich so dont expect much.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Galan Da Destro said:

n*gga i cant laugh hard enough right now...

stop it n*gga..no one even considers u a threat..online or off, miss me with that that e-bangin
 02-28-2011, 12:49 PM         #139
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kurt Swagner said:
Sad to hear that you have such hatred for women.
 7 years ago '06        #140
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
ol' chicken legs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy