most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
norland2000 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
KeepStackin i want to view it myself i'm trying to make money on the side
 7 years ago '08        #62
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 LongHair said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats why i asked for a link so i can see his ebay page and of course i didnt get one.
Hahaha, some people are going to hate some are not if i didnt get you a pm you shoulda sent me one i cant get to everyone i run a business here for only those really interested there's some people just wanting to be nosey but dont have funds to invest, yeah in order to be able to sell lots on ebay you could use about 3-5 different accounts with ebay's new rules they are allways freezing accounts for no reason, so that why i posted on that thread someone had started, but in order to run 3-5 accounts would would have to some how ghost so they dont know its you running all of them, but whatever everyone is entitled to an opinion ; ) I AINT MAD AT CHA!! its 2011 GET MONEY!!!
 03-03-2011, 09:05 AM         #63
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO can i get a link to one of your ebay pages or not?
 7 years ago '04        #64
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
yo there arent like 105 of you that are injured. get f**king jobs for christs sake. if u didnt go to school, go to school or youre f**ked working as a security guard. come on boys
 7 years ago '08        #65
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
yo there arent like 105 of you that are injured. get f**king jobs for christs sake. if u didnt go to school, go to school or youre f**ked working as a security guard. come on boys
HAHAHA some people are not built for it man they dont know how to get their own hustle they depend on everyone else for ideas, what can you say!
 7 years ago '08        #66
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
and longhair i already PMed you it brah!!
 7 years ago '09        #67
Wshnation 1 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
 LongHair said:
SO can i get a link to one of your ebay pages or not?
ever got a link??

and to everyone hed pm'd what he say exactly?
 03-04-2011, 11:17 AM         #68
2K11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hit me up with a PM...
 7 years ago '06        #69
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
Wow a whole thread is just full of ppl asking for a PM a biz opportunity selling some products online. If it's not a secret or some s**t, why not just post it here?

keepinstacks or whatever his name is...acting like it's some top-secret CIA, Pentagon, witness protection s**t that u need to have magical powers to do. Either that or it's illegal.

Personally, Im not interested in no biz op like this but for the sake of all these ppl here that u have begging u for your lil secret info, just post it.
 03-06-2011, 01:04 PM         #70
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he never pm me a link to any of HIS EBAY ACCOUNTS he just PM about buying stuff wholesale and selling it on ebay yawns

03-06-2011, 04:46 PM         #71
hiphoprican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pm me aswell/..im def interested
 7 years ago '08        #72
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3422 3422
This s**t is dumb, If you all are trying to get put on... Ebay will be saturated with all yall selling the same s**t and prices will go down and yall will be selling s**t for way below cost and stay in the red!, Be creative yall that's all it takes people on ebay are primarily second hand sellers I'm one use it as a side hustle to make 1,200 a month towards school and bills with my regular job... been on ebay since middle school, Yall just need to turn the computer off lol.. head to some swap meets, tradeshows or join meetup.com and meet other sellers that are in "Big" time!, If your just now joining ebay your walking into a 30ft pool with weights on your legs, Most buyers and sellers will not f**k with n*ggas with zero feedback at all #Truth, the competition used to be heavy back in 05 but now s**t is just stupid packed like a ups truck on a friday evening.. Figure what "you" wanna do asking someone to put you on ebay is dumb as hell to do over online smh, Go out and network and be serious about ebay It's a business to 63 percent off n*ggas on there, There's never fast money on that b**ch with new fees and paypal fees and holding fee you'll be lucky to make it out of the red. #Thatisall
 03-08-2011, 01:02 AM         #73
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually, the sets he's providing would make for good sells at flea markets, one set would pay for your daily rental space.
 7 years ago '08        #74
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
 Lot said:
actually, the sets he's providing would make for good sells at flea markets, one set would pay for your daily rental space.
i been trying to tell them...but like i said before this is only for serious money makers....
 7 years ago '09        #75
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
pm me if your selling kilos on ebay lmfao.its a good hustle (selling diff products on ebay not kilos lol)

but real talk i made a deposit on a gambling website
2days ago and made a 50 dollar deposit already have made that into 280 based on college basketball march maddness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jump on it.... dont be an idiot and make stupid picks do your research and you will see in cbb they are some teams that dont have a chance to win against other teams for example i you had oakland vs oral roberts last night they had oakland by 2 at -110
i took that because oral roberts was not going beat let alone lose by 2 points or less oakland has a center who is a scorer and a shot blocking rebounding center who is nba ready right now(kieth benson) and he is a force ...bet smart dont lose all your money...always have enough money to get out a losing effort. covers.com is a good website ..go to the consensus picks and you will see what other smart gamblers are putting there money into...

Last edited by kmj09; 03-09-2011 at 08:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #76
Young_Paid 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 2 2
What gambling website did you use? @kmj09
 03-16-2011, 11:24 PM         #77
AMR55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
network marketing. no initial or sign up fees. isnt an overnight get rich type of ordeal but can build to obtain a nice residual income even if it is just part time or on the side. message me for more details.
 7 years ago '06        #78
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 AMR55 said:
network marketing. no initial or sign up fees. isnt an overnight get rich type of ordeal but can build to obtain a nice residual income even if it is just part time or on the side. message me for more details.
gtfo with this trash
 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM         #79
akay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely down to gain some knowledge on this my friend...@keep stackin...let me kno what products i can get into.
 7 years ago '10        #80
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 KeepStackinEnt said:
if you have about $200-$300 to invest you can buy popular products wholesale and cash in on ebay or craigslist, i do this for a living , i travel and have family overseas and can get lots of things for real cheap, let me know if you are ever interested.
hey i got $ to invest shoot me a pm with some details if you dont mind
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy