[Twitter Beef] Shawne Merriman Vs WWE Wrestler CM Punk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
Why the homie Punk couldn't let Merriman take his L without exposing him though
 7 years ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
that wrestler n*gga was hatin'....big time....so what if Merriman was gettin at those Diva broads? What that got to do with you?
 7 years ago '10        #83
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 big blak afrika said:
both lost the wrestler lost for being a professional wrestler shawn merriman lost for going back and forth with a professional wrestler they're jokes.
that professional wrestler makes more than you so u lost
 7 years ago '04        #84
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 966 966
Lets be honest here , If he would have said that s**t to Shawne Merriman face he would have got his a.ss dropped . But he didn't , he b**ched up and went to twitter.
 7 years ago '04        #85
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
i wouldnt say shawne merriman can drop cm punk..just cuz ur a football player dont mean u can whoop someones a.ss..cm punk is pretty big..conditioned n has a martial arts background..
 02-27-2011, 10:22 PM         #86
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
lol... i dunno about stone cold but the rock prolly cashing in... getting movie money
Stone Cold was arguably more popular than Rock in his prime especially considering they are from the same WWF era. Stone Cold's merchandising sales im sure are way better than The Rocks...Rock has clearly had a more noticeable movie career tho i bet Stone Cold is in more movies...

both are rich and dont need to wrestle ever again hahaha
 02-27-2011, 10:24 PM         #87
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that wrestler n*gga was hatin'....big time....so what if Merriman was gettin at those Diva broads? What that got to do with you?
i think its the fact that Cm Punk be smashin the divas off with no problem...and Merriman is(was) an NFL "star" who seemingly should be able to get anyone he wants and he got played...

did CM have to clown him for it? no, but thats Punk's style lol
 7 years ago '10        #88
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
Thank you punk god.
 7 years ago '10        #89
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
After reading the entire thread, I love how wrestling fans stick together. It's amazing how a billion dollar industry and the leading cable ratings grabber for the past 15 years is still the red-headed stepchild of the entertainment world to some.

Heh, you won't see a WWE Pay-Per-View main event end in a draw. Heh, wasn't there a big UFC on last night?
 7 years ago '09        #90
Greatness21986 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 5 5
punk is like the new christ..i have said this b4... faith
 7 years ago '05        #91
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
He got punk'd by a wrestler named Punk.
 7 years ago '04        #92
lilcadilacplaya 
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 29 29
I wanna see them f!ght.....

Shawne Merriman would k!ll CM Punks weak, underdeveloped and adolescent looking a.ss!

Shawne Merriman would k!ll all them n*ggas in a real f!ght.....
 7 years ago '04        #93
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Greatness21986 said:
punk is like the new christ..i have said this b4... faith
CM Jesus :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #94
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
CM Punk is legit. Dude is one of those ones that can actually throw hands (and feet)
 7 years ago '04        #95
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
^thank u..cm punk would murk him..does merriman have any martial arts or f!ghting background?i think not..cm punk has done amateur wrestling n mau tay(sp?)and i bet punk has more endurance as well..merriman isnt relevant at all..
 7 years ago '08        #96
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said:
I lost for reading that.
this...
 7 years ago '04        #97
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67

– CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand’s stay in Costa Rica. When reached for comment, The Straight Edge Superstar explained the matter to the Chicago Sun-Times.

“All I did was observe him walking around poolside, back and fourth, around in circles. I had no clue who he was, just knew that this guy was obviously trying to get noticed. When that didn’t work, he sent his publicist after the girls, which is the most lacking of testicles thing ever. That’s how we found out who he was.

“When THAT didn’t work I watched him run after them as they tried to leave. Dude clowned himself and all I did was report the facts and laugh about it. On the road, the WWE is a family. The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don’t want creeps around my little sisters.”
 7 years ago '05        #98
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Gtownkid04 said:

– CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand’s stay in Costa Rica. When reached for comment, The Straight Edge Superstar explained the matter to the Chicago Sun-Times.

“All I did was observe him walking around poolside, back and fourth, around in circles. I had no clue who he was, just knew that this guy was obviously trying to get noticed. When that didn’t work, he sent his publicist after the girls, which is the most lacking of testicles thing ever. That’s how we found out who he was.

“When THAT didn’t work I watched him run after them as they tried to leave. Dude clowned himself and all I did was report the facts and laugh about it. On the road, the WWE is a family. The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don’t want creeps around my little sisters.”

[pic - click to view]

03-15-2011, 12:24 AM         #99
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at "sisters" when the divas stay getting passed around the locker room

lilcadilacplaya said:
I wanna see them f!ght.....

Shawne Merriman would k!ll CM Punks weak, underdeveloped and adolescent looking a.ss!

Shawne Merriman would k!ll all them n*ggas in a real f!ght.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago