UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch |10p EST (Official Thread)

most viewed right now
 74
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Main Card Winners?
BJ Penn 19 67.86%
Jon Fitch 10 35.71%
Michael Bisping 13 46.43%
Jorge Rivera 11 39.29%
Chris Lytle 10 35.71%
Carlos Condit 10 35.71%
Dennis Siver 4 14.29%
George Sotiropoulo 18 64.29%
Kyle Noke 10 35.71%
Chris Camozzi 7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
Damn that was fast....
 7 years ago '05        #42
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
:applause: beautiful transitions
 7 years ago '06        #43
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,501 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Russ369 said:
I actually hate GSP... ever since Matt Serra f**ked him up the 1st time, he's been playing it way too safe... Doesn't take as many risks as a alleged top P4P guy should IMO...

55,000 people there... its gonna be wild... im gonna try to take some pics so I can post them up here... :dancingcool:
Yeah, seems like GSP has turned into somewhat of a point f!ghter as of late...hopefully he'll realize J.Blanket aint a threat on the feet and open up a little.

Some pics would be dope though
 02-26-2011, 09:18 PM         #44
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone but Bj f**got, i cant stand that f**kin clown........:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #45
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 StillFree28 said:
Yeah, seems like GSP has turned into somewhat of a point f!ghter as of late...hopefully he'll realize J.Blanket aint a threat on the feet and open up a little.

Some pics would be dope though
I see it going somewhat like the Fitch f!ght, except if Shields grabs GSP, he's gonna stick to him like glue... I dunno man, Shields dominated Hendo, that was very impressive... Its a dangerous f!ght for GSP, probably his biggest challenge in a long time...
 7 years ago '04        #46
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
lmao Fitch shadow boxing fail
 7 years ago '04        #47
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
lol Shogun uni-brow
 7 years ago '05        #48
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Russ369 said:
I see it going somewhat like the Fitch f!ght, except if Shields grabs GSP, he's gonna stick to him like glue... I dunno man, Shields dominated Hendo, that was very impressive... Its a dangerous f!ght for GSP, probably his biggest challenge in a long time...

yeah its definitely his biggest test. I see GSP running from for 5 rounds. I wish Nick would get back in the UFC because I still think he can beat GSP.
 7 years ago '06        #49
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
This should be faaaaaaaast too lol
 7 years ago '05        #50
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Phil Davis will beat Bones Jones if they ever set that match up. I guarantee that.
 7 years ago '04        #51
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 44Caliber said:

yeah its definitely his biggest test. I see GSP running from for 5 rounds. I wish Nick would get back in the UFC because I still think he can beat GSP.
I would love to see Nick in the UFC... Melendez as well... I kinda wish the UFC bought out Strikeforce, but at the same time the competition is nice...
 7 years ago '04        #52
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
did this f**kin guy actually ask if he could wear that head guard? Really?! Wooow
 7 years ago '04        #53
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 agony8 said:
ufc failed by saying jones is the #1 contender right there...granted he nasty but he got the shot because 8476 f!ghters ahead of him are injured right now...
He will capitalize on it, trust.
 7 years ago '05        #54
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Russ369 said:
I would love to see Nick in the UFC... Melendez as well... I kinda wish the UFC bought out Strikeforce, but at the same time the competition is nice...

Yeah I actually hope MFC jumps up to contend for the #2 spot. I like their cards. But yeah I wish the whole Cesar Gracie camp was over @ UFC.
 7 years ago '06        #55
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,501 | Props total: 4818 4818
 agony8 said:
ufc failed by saying jones is the #1 contender right there...granted he nasty but he got the shot because 8476 f!ghters ahead of him are injured right now...
I hear you, but I think Dana was just scrambling for a match up on the prayer that someone would take it on short notice. I would've really liked to see Jones beat Griffin/Machida/Jackson before getting a shot. Everyone he has beaten are subpar prospects outside of Bader, his best opponent to date.

But the puppet master had other ideas

That being said, I still think he has a good shot against Shogun.
 7 years ago '08        #56
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,340 | Props total: 111 111
lytle bout to get that bonus bread
 7 years ago '04        #57
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 agony8 said:
i like jones a lot but he wont win that f!ght...not yet...not after just f!ghting n only having 6 weeks to prepare...only thing against rua is the long time off though but i just dont see jones winning yet n if he does he will lose the title in his first f!ght afterwards...
Before the 2005 Grand Prix, would anyone have thought that Shogun, at 23, the same age a JBJ, would win it all? I didn't. He won. Anything is possible.

[KG]ANNNYYYYTHING IS POSSSIIIBBBBBBBLLEEEEEEEEE[/KG]
 7 years ago '05        #58
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 StillFree28 said:
I hear you, but I think Dana was just scrambling for a match up on the prayer that someone would take it on short notice. I would've really liked to see Jones beat Griffin/Machida/Jackson before getting a shot. Everyone he has beaten are subpar prospects outside of Bader, his best opponent to date.

But the puppet master had other ideas

That being said, I still think he has a good shot against Shogun.

I somewhat agree with you but to Dana's credit he did offer the f!ght to Rampage first, but he said he wouldnt be ready. Forrest got hurt vs Franklin and Machida is coming off of 2 losses.
 7 years ago '04        #59
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
@ cartwheel kick
 7 years ago '06        #60
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
This n*gga trying to play wit lytle
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy