Washing white graphic tees...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8312 pageviews
11 comments

Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Washing white graphic tees...

Im always afraid of washing them.... In terms of...... In the washer im afraid the washer is gonna beat it up and deteriorate the design and by hand in the sink with bleach, i don't trust it because i feel like the bleach is gonna ruin the graphics etc..... I try to keep my white graph tees as clean as i can n if n when they get dirty i just throw them out......image Any tips on cleaning them?

11 comments for "Washing white graphic tees..."

7 years ago '05        #2
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
dry cleaners or go by the label.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 6158 6158
anything I wash that has a graphic on the front, I was in a lingerie bag. just a mesh bag that women use to wash our bras and undergarments in. I turn the shirts inside out, and then put them in the bag, then hang them up and let them dry. you can get one at target, walmart, or a walgreens or some place like that.
 7 years ago '05        #4
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
 Mc PushA said:
dry cleaners or go by the label.
Ive always been interested/intrigued by dry cleaners... how's it work? I just bring a laundry basket and tell them i want it all dry cleaned? How long's it take? I have quiet a few items i don't wear anymore because of a stain or two and refused to risk ruining in a "washer" because of this..... High end button downs, fine tee's etc..... How long's it take and will it clean it all the way through with no damage or wear?
 7 years ago '05        #5
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
anything I wash that has a graphic on the front, I was in a lingerie bag. just a mesh bag that women use to wash our bras and undergarments in. I turn the shirts inside out, and then put them in the bag, then hang them up and let them dry. you can get one at target, walmart, or a walgreens or some place like that.
I get the inside out part.... Honestly I don't mind taking the time out to even wash certain items by hand in the sink... Thats how my mom would wash certain higher quality items when i was a kid.... Im just worried about using hot water and bleach, would I have issues? I also hang dry most of my s**t to prevent shrinkage or fading..... I rather go the extra mile to keep my s**t sharp than rush clean something and ruin it....
 7 years ago '05        #6
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
I get the inside out part.... Honestly I don't mind taking the time out to even wash certain items by hand in the sink... Thats how my mom would wash certain higher quality items when i was a kid.... Im just worried about using hot water and bleach, would I have issues? I also hang dry most of my s**t to prevent shrinkage or fading..... I rather go the extra mile to keep my s**t sharp than rush clean something and ruin it....
I use the coldwater detergent so that I can still get the clean I need, but I don't have to run up my electric bill using hot water. And I don't use bleach on graphic tee-shirts. Again, you can find detergent with bleach for colors that won't ruin your shirts.

the bag I mentioned protects your shirts from the machine's agitator with can wear your shirts down. But just truthfully, they're cotton and it's only going to be so much you can do and so many wears you can get before they wear out. But the bag thing has worked for me.
 7 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
I use the coldwater detergent so that I can still get the clean I need, but I don't have to run up my electric bill using hot water. And I don't use bleach on graphic tee-shirts. Again, you can find detergent with bleach for colors that won't ruin your shirts.

the bag I mentioned protects your shirts from the machine's agitator with can wear your shirts down. But just truthfully, they're cotton and it's only going to be so much you can do and so many wears you can get before they wear out. But the bag thing has worked for me.
Cool thanks, never heard of such a bag till now.... Also i can get a fairly long life out my gear... I don't wear certain s**t much unless i go out and when i do, im pretty careful n take s**t off right when i get in....... Thanks again...
 7 years ago '05        #8
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
Cool thanks, never heard of such a bag till now.... Also i can get a fairly long life out my gear... I don't wear certain s**t much unless i go out and when i do, im pretty careful n take s**t off right when i get in....... Thanks again...
it's literally a bag for women's dedicates which is why you probably never heard of it before. Hope it helps you out.
 7 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
it's literally a bag for women's dedicates which is why you probably never heard of it before. Hope it helps you out.
So i gotta run into a store and ask someone for a bag of women's delicates for laundry? b**ch gone think im a drag queen....
 7 years ago '05        #10
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
So i gotta run into a store and ask someone for a bag of women's delicates for laundry? b**ch gone think im a drag queen....
ha...lol...no. just go to walmart or somewhere like that and to either the section where you can find like the hampers and ironing boards and other laundry stuff and it'll be there. if it's not there then it's in the section with the actual laundry detergent.
 7 years ago '05        #11
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
ha...lol...no. just go to walmart or somewhere like that and to either the section where you can find like the hampers and ironing boards and other laundry stuff and it'll be there. if it's not there then it's in the section with the actual laundry detergent.
Word, Much thanks! :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago