HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..

most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift at Drake's Summer Sixteen Tour Stop in C..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dogs Before and After Their Haircut
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Bow Wow says he can't relate to BLACK people and their issues; "I'm mi..
183 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Word on Da street 50cent is refusing to consult wit JEEZY & T.I on BM..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6039 pageviews
21 comments


finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..
 

 
Friend just got an htc inspire, looking into rooting, what are the benefits and it is easy to do, he's got an inspire as I said, our apps available free like installous on the iPhone n stuff? Any tutorials or good sites I could check for info on this?

21 comments for "HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions.."

 5 years ago '07        #2
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
.................................................. ..free post.............................................. .....

everything you asked and more can be found by using a search or google


to reading
 5 years ago '04        #3
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
 5 years ago '05        #4
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 152 152
check out androidcentral.com or androidforums.com
 5 years ago '04        #5
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 0 0


XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
 5 years ago '07        #6
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...


you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)


learn how to use the internet f**got
 5 years ago '04        #7
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokinPiff said:
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...


you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)


learn how to use the internet f**got
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got
 5 years ago '04        #8
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 bigboi2006 said:


XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
Thanks and thanks to dude above, that's the type of response Id expect, appreciate it
 5 years ago '05        #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....
 5 years ago '07        #10
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got


 .Hafestos. said:
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....

he just showed his stupidity. he doesn't want to look up s**t for a phone that isn't his, but he's on here asking for help when all he has to do is run a simple search. plus it goes back to what I said in my post.

he's either on here making duplicate threads to s**t thats already been answered cuz he's trying to impress a b**ch that he's never gonna f**k. or he's trying to get the info for a dude, on some f**got s**t lol

like I said a simple search of the site or google would've answered your question much faster.

this n*ggas argument was he's never heard of me
n*gga it's a internet board, of course you've never heard of me. are you looking for some e-respect? FOH
 5 years ago '07        #11
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got
also to expand on the underlined. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME f**kING SITE that ppl refer ppl to. save the f**king site already or join up over there and stop asking retarded a.ss questions.

motherf**kers swear like s**t is gonna change. theres litterally one site that's completely dedicated to rooting and f**king with your phone. everyother site just get's their info from them.

 5 years ago '04        #12
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 .Hafestos. said:
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
 5 years ago '04        #13
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
 5 years ago '07        #14
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
you did all that, but bet you didn't actually enter any of the threads. that would've taken too much effort right?

you're the troll f**got. nobody likes lazy a.ss ppl except for other lazy b**ches.

If you notice I also have threads where i'm actually SHARING INFO, not asking for it like some dumb f**k who just hopped on the f**king internet for the first time.

every single one of those threads where i'm talking s**t have one thing in common... there all asking the same f**king question. so again, your questions could be answered with a simple search... I bet if you have a car you ask other ppl to pump your gas too. f**king lazy homo
 5 years ago '07        #15
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
you just summed up my problem with ppl in this forum. you're so f**king lazy that you thought to just start a new f**king thread without looking to see if the info was already there. you just made yourself look like the lazy f**got that i've been calling you this whole time.

 5 years ago '06        #16
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,400 | Props total: 0 0
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
 5 years ago '07        #17
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 5 years ago '04        #18
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokinPiff said:
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
 03-02-2011, 02:40 PM         #19
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
 5 years ago '07        #20
SmokinPiff 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 gilbydakid said:
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
I didn't put my foot in my mouth cuz he asked a question that was actually worth answering.and he asked within a thread, he didn't start a whole new one. for somebody who doesn't know what their doing and if they are nervous about messing up their phone, then watching a how to video is probably best.

my problem with the other guy and i've said it from the begining, is the fact that he made a thread about something thats been talked about already rather then doing a search to see if it was already a topic and answered. plus I told this guy to do a search...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Home Alone Co-Star Daniel Stern Resurfaces After 26 Years!
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside So Im the only nigga that loves hood bi-ches?
223 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside How The Food You Eat Used To Look Before Humans Changed Them
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass Amateur PoЯnstar Shanie Love?...
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Don't Know What to Say
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Method Man Quits Social Media Over Picture Of His Wife
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Lets not forget Krs One made a song about fu-kin a 13 yr old prostitute
261 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy