Jason Terry on The Lakers "We're not even worried about them. They're behind us"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
LakeShow24 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 5 5
 JNyiri77 said:
and this is why no one respects Lakers fans

Can't wait till Kobe is gone....y'all will be living off the regular season games dreaming of playoffs
the regular season doesnt mean sh!t!! do u need to be reminded what happened to the dallas mavericks a few years ago when they got the number 1 seed in the west with a great regular season record then they lose to the WARRIORS!!! come on clearly regular season games dont matter.
 7 years ago '06        #42
daffysm 
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 2050 2050
haha what happened the last, what, 5 years???
 02-26-2011, 03:44 PM         #43
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wildout44 said:
a lot of talk from a n*gga coming off the bench
He's good enough to start he comes off the bench for a spark like manu sometimes does.
 02-26-2011, 03:48 PM         #44
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
this is the reason i don't respect you as a basketball fan, cause every true basketball fan knows the real season starts in april, and regular season does not mean much except to get a good rhythm

second of all, quit acting like the lakers haven't been dominant in mostly every decade, when kobe leaves, we'll still be winning ships
 kuruption said:
That team played better last year when Kobe didn't play and the west is wack as f**k now. You don't think that team could make the playoffs without Kobe?
 LakeShow24 said:
the regular season doesnt mean sh!t!! do u need to be reminded what happened to the dallas mavericks a few years ago when they got the number 1 seed in the west with a great regular season record then they lose to the WARRIORS!!! come on clearly regular season games dont matter.
not for teams f!ghting for a playoff spot

you're speaking from the perspective of a spoiled fan honestly

for teams f!ghting for the 6-8 seed the regular season matters, you guys act like it doesn't but when you guys aren't seeded in the top 3 i wonder what will happen

for the past 10 yrs if the lakers aren't in the top 3 seeding in the playoffs they don't make it out of the second round, only made it once to the second round, so I'd be worried about the "regular season"

when the Thunder catch you guys and you're the 4th seed....

Last edited by Cheeze; 02-26-2011 at 03:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
i hope this movitvates kobe. because if i came down to a western conference finals between the f**k a.ss mavericks and the lakers, im going for the lakers. and i HATE the lakers. but i absolutely cant stand a damn thing outta dallas. PLEASE READ KOBE!
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
And how many times have the Lakers been behind the Mavs in the regular season only to watch the Lakers wind up winning the championship? Terry need to stfu and stay in his lane... Just focus on being a good 6th man..
 7 years ago '10        #47
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,121 | Props total: 598 598
Lmao,is this really coming from jason terry?let everyone sleep on the lakers right now.everyone knows kobe saves his best ball for the playoffs!
 7 years ago '06        #48
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
speaking the truth
 7 years ago '10        #49
LakeShow24 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 5 5
 JNyiri77 said:

for teams f!ghting for the 6-8 seed the regular season matters, you guys act like it doesn't but when you guys aren't seeded in the top 3 i wonder what will happen

for the past 10 yrs if the lakers aren't in the top 3 seeding in the playoffs they don't make it out of the second round, only made it once to the second round, so I'd be worried about the "regular season"

SPOILED?!?! are u serious?!?! have u seen what management has put around kobe since shaq left?? Smush parker?! Kwame brown? chris mihm?! My grandpas left nut would play better than them!! and we get pau and u say we're spoiled?!?! f***ck outta here man. i cant even take u seriously.u disgust me.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,121 | Props total: 598 598
 JNyiri77 said:

Its not our fault we have the best player in the league,and thunder ain't catching up with us.we winning it again.the only team that was gonna give us a run was boston,and they got rid of a key player.miami won't even get past the damn bulls.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
He should be worried. He's not even an All Star and unlike them we actually win divisions.

JNyiri77 said:
and this is why no one respects Lakers fans

Can't wait till Kobe is gone....y'all will be living off the regular season games dreaming of playoffs
Shut up b**ch. Win a Conference with the squad you got first.
 02-26-2011, 04:10 PM         #52
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billy Hoyle said:
Its not our fault we have the best player in the league,and thunder ain't catching up with us.we winning it again.the only team that was gonna give us a run was boston,and they got rid of a key player.miami won't even get past the damn bulls.
 7 years ago '04        #53
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
yawn.. its the same s**t every year and who winds up in the finals. Terry just better be happy all that talent got sucked outta the West so his team has an easier time getting thru the playoffs
 7 years ago '11        #54
chizz 
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 2875 2875
Mavs>
 7 years ago '06        #55
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
terry is a f**kin moron, dude always pop off for never having won s**t. that 2nd round matchup needs to f**kin happen. im really hoping it does, it will be a war.
 7 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
In my opinion The Spurs, Mavs, Lakers and Thunder all have a chance to get out the west. Alot of good teams in the west this year, anyhtign can happens.
 7 years ago '05        #57
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
LOL Mavs

When was the last time they won a chip again?
 7 years ago '05        #58
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao

no one respects laker fans because the lakers always win

simple as that.
 7 years ago '06        #59
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
I'm sure they are worried about the Heat though. Probably wakes up in cold sweats remembering the series they choked away
 02-26-2011, 05:08 PM         #60
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
I'm sure they are worried about the Heat though. Probably wakes up in cold sweats remembering the series david stern took away
.................................................. ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy