[[VIDEO]] BIRDMAN SPEAKS ON GETTING A $100 Mill Check , JAY-z & Winning a mill at superbowl

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
 PTC said:
Yeah, and the point is why would you not want to be on that list regardless? You don't find it odd at all Baby the only person in the industry that's supposedly working towards 1 bill that's not on it?

And whether it is your choice or not, I nor you can confirm that... you telling me these MediaTakeOut/US weekly people get approval from all the celebs they talk about before they publicly destroy them?

GTFOH.
MediaTakeout & US Weekly are tabloids & not business magazines talkin about facts so they can write whatever gossip to sell

Forbes is a reputable brand, many people choose not Lil Wayne is on the list & you're goin to honestly tell me that Birdman don't have as much cake as Weezy??

PTC said:
What a f**kin coincidence that Draped Up was the one that posted that 12 mill thread... and let's be serious here, ya'll are citing TMZ as a legit source?
Over the years TMZ went from a gossip site to being an entertainment news outlet
 02-27-2011, 02:15 AM         #142
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ the hate. I don't know his money, but whatever it is, it's more than enough to not have to worry about bills. I dont like his music, but his worth ethic and business savvy are excellent.
 7 years ago '11        #143
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CarmeloStarks said:
MediaTakeout & US Weekly are tabloids & not business magazines talkin about facts so they can write whatever gossip to sell
lol are you serious? TMZ be ON TV talkin gossip, being tabloids or a business magazines doesn't make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things. They be quoting celebrities left and right, using unnamed sources left and right...etc.

Forbes is a reputable brand, many people choose not Lil Wayne is on the list & you're goin to honestly tell me that Birdman don't have as much cake as Weezy??
Like I said, that's why it's fishy n*gga. You read the damn thread? That's why that oil s**t be questionable... like I said you telling me every single other mogul on that list other than baby is not a red flag?

Forbes being a reputable brand doesn't mean s**t for not putting Baby on there... how they decide to portray 1 or a few people in the hip hop community will not make a difference.

Birdman raises more questions than answers.
 7 years ago '07        #144
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1872 1872
Facts;

1. Cash money does not pay royalties, this is how they have so much money.
2. Baby is a liar and exaggerator, how did he see a check for $100 mill 6 months ago, and predict this years ago with the 100 million dollar track?
3. Universal did cut a deal with cash money years ago where cash money is able to earn $100 mill
4. Baby is probably the most successful rap ceo of our time.
5. If you're clowning baby in this thread in any shape or form, the joke is on you.
 7 years ago '10        #145
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,540 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Adewale said:
I'M DUMB and you really think people are getting checks for 100 million dollars to cash. Record labels have 100 million dollars of liquidity on hand to give to a single person for services. Pack your bags, send your mother a text bye, call a cab and GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!

FYI 50 cent got a buy out on stocks he owned from a company that got bought out by Coca Cola, the biggest beverage company in the world, u dips**t.

Take some accounting classes before you talk you dumb rap artist d!ck riding piece of s**t. The world is much bigger than the stupid s**t rappers say in which you seem to believe so much. They are just musicians!!!!!!! Just because they show you a life that you would have no idea about or have access to doesn't mean everything they say is true.
Cash money got 100 Mill distribution deal from Universal when thier first deal expired in 2002 or some s**t... i agree record companies dont have that much liquidity just lying around for one artist/label but i do know that after the ink was dry on the contract that n*gga baby went and bought that 2 milli red gold chain with diamonds.,.
 7 years ago '11        #146
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
Theres ALOT of f*cking hating going on in this thread...

DAMN!!!

n*gga got a 30 Million dollar deal in 98..
n*gga got a 100 Million dollar deal in 2001..

Thats way back when, when Cash Money was small as s**t..

They are triple the size, triple the talent now..

They have Pop artists, Rock artist, R&B artists & Hip hop artists on their label now..

Not counting the Oil deal..

Not counting all the Undergroud deals that no one knows about..

Baby is a HUSTLER..the #1 rule to being a hustla is to be DISCREET!!!

He dont want the world knowing what hes worth u dumb a.ss n*ggas..

I wouldnt be surprised if he had all of his a.ssets in his Moms name..

n*gga is a VERY SMART HUSTLER..He's from the stretts man..

In New Orleans, We dont tell nobody our business..NOBODY!!!

To be listed in Forbes, you have to give them permission!!! Baby turns them down every year!!!

You better believe one thing & one thing only, Cash Money Records as a whole, as a business, Is worth MORE than any other Independent Record Label EVER!!!

n*ggas been doing it since 1990!!! Thats The Longest Lasting Independent Record Label in History!!!

n*ggas need to stop hating & wake the f**k up!!!

Baby is really on some MAFIA type s**t..

And To that hating AS* n*gga that was talking bout "RAPPERS"..lol..n*gga, BABY DONT GET HIS MONEY FROM RAPPING U DUMB a.ss n*gga..NO "RAPPER" HAS BABY MONEY!!!!

THAT n*gga IS A BOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your heads out of your a.sses u hating a.ss n*ggas..

THE KING HAS SPOKEN..
 7 years ago '06        #147
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,976 | Props total: 13610 13610
all birdman do is win

only time he dont win is when he put a album out
 7 years ago '11        #148
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 MELODY said:
Facts;

4. Baby is probably the most successful rap ceo of our time.
If you talking about making money purely from the hip hop industry... then you might have a point.. but I don't know how his money stacks up with Diddys in this regard.

Other than that... I would say not.
 7 years ago '11        #149
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 NolaSwag said:
Theres ALOT of f*cking hating going on in this thread...

DAMN!!!

n*gga got a 30 Million dollar deal in 98..
n*gga got a 100 Million dollar deal in 2001..

Thats way back when, when Cash Money was small as s**t..

They are triple the size, triple the talent now..

They have Pop artists, Rock artist, R&B artists & Hip hop artists on their label now..

Not counting the Oil deal..

Not counting all the Undergroud deals that no one knows about..

Baby is a HUSTLER..the #1 rule to being a hustla is to be DISCREET!!!

He dont want the world knowing what hes worth u dumb a.ss n*ggas..

I wouldnt be surprised if he had all of his a.ssets in his Moms name..

n*gga is a VERY SMART HUSTLER..He's from the stretts man..

In New Orleans, We dont tell nobody our business..NOBODY!!!

To be listed in Forbes, you have to give them permission!!! Baby turns them down every year!!!

You better believe one thing & one thing only, Cash Money Records as a whole, as a business, Is worth MORE than any other Independent Record Label EVER!!!

n*ggas been doing it since 1990!!! Thats The Longest Lasting Independent Record Label in History!!!

n*ggas need to stop hating & wake the f**k up!!!

Baby is really on some MAFIA type s**t..

And To that hating AS* n*gga that was talking bout "RAPPERS"..lol..n*gga, BABY DONT GET HIS MONEY FROM RAPPING U DUMB a.ss n*gga..NO "RAPPER" HAS BABY MONEY!!!!

THAT n*gga IS A BOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your heads out of your a.sses u hating a.ss n*ggas..

THE KING HAS SPOKEN..
Remember folks, ALWAYS wrap it up.
 7 years ago '11        #151
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
ya dig..lol
 7 years ago '04        #152
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5362 5362
 beatjunkie said:
Yeah since n*ggas write 100Million dollar CHECKS for dope money

since when you heard of a dope transaction involving a checking account b?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy