[[VIDEO]] BIRDMAN SPEAKS ON GETTING A $100 Mill Check , JAY-z & Winning a mill at superbowl

most viewed right now
 108
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 108
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
 Draped Up said:
And there is alot of money out there my friend, my father has been handed bonuses for 80 or 90 million dollars at one time, and it didn't make the f**kin news
the hell does your pops do? hedge fund manager or some s**t?
 7 years ago '05        #122
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 PTC said:
That's what I was 1st thinking too... it might of been for everyone in Cash Money but that still don't make sense.

If he received 100 mill before why he never reference that? It would have been beneficial to him to say I got 100 mill twice.

For Universal to cough up 100 mill in cash is some serious business in this type of market...especially with the condition the music industry is in.

And what is a pressing and distribution contract? The only way I could see 100 mill being worth it is if they owned ALL the rights to Cash Money and every dollar they made would go to Universal for X years...

With that being said, Bryan Williams in CEO/founder of Cash Money... 100 mill would go towards net worth in 1 way or another to his company, which is not on forbes...
a pressing and distribution contract is when a company agrees to manufacture and distribute any major releases that you have, and in exchange you pay a small percentage is a fee, in Universal's case this is 10% of all royalties and a small portion of publishing and 50% of merchandising
 7 years ago '05        #123
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
 t from the 617 said:
the hell does your pops do? hedge fund manager or some s**t?
yes, he's a hedge fund manager
 02-26-2011, 01:41 PM         #124
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
This goes to show you.......education and a firm grasp on the English Language is vastly overrated.......



n*gga u insinuatin dat da #1 Stunna don't speak with the eloquence & grace of a most royal nobleman?
 7 years ago '05        #125
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #126
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #127
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #128
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
wayne even said in a song "i just made 100 f**king million dollars"

i think its from the oil money.. plus wayne made 50 mil off touring alone in 09, plus the i am music tour in 2010.. its not hard to believe he has a lot of money

did he get a check for 100 mil? who the f**k knows, all i know is i see him spending 50 grand at louis like its walmart in that b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #129
Rsx-T 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
Baby wasn't even on the Forbes list last year... Unless than 100 mill check was 7 years worth of money that he was owed, then that s**t probably didn't happen.
.
If you watch the video , birdman mumbles something along those lines of receiving a check for the work hes been doing for years . It could have been money he had in the bank thats hes been adding to over the years and the interest had finally paid out . To top it off like most people are saying , the check was probably close to a 100 mill . s**t he could have sold Cash money for all we know lol

IF i was in birdmans position i would stay quiet about my money since the IRS has been getting people recently . hell i think they went after bird when he gave wayne a Mill or something .
 7 years ago '04        #130
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 7 years ago '11        #131
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Draped Up said:
a pressing and distribution contract is when a company agrees to manufacture and distribute any major releases that you have, and in exchange you pay a small percentage is a fee, in Universal's case this is 10% of all royalties and a small portion of publishing and 50% of merchandising
So how would a 100 million dollar contract tie all this up?

Is the 100 million all towards album budgets.
 7 years ago '11        #132
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NO RELIGION said:
liz hernandez nasty a.ss
they talkin bout the Asian girl...
 02-26-2011, 08:02 PM         #133
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can see the gold digger in ol girls eyes, just look at how she looks at baby
 7 years ago '11        #134
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NO RELIGION said:
@PTC

Can Forbes put you on their list against your will? Ol boy from Mexico has been a trillionaire for a minute but he hasn't been on the list.
lol I don't think there is any approval process to that... I mean I don't see why you WOULDN'T want to be on there in the 1st place unless they gon rip you off on how much you worth... then you might be able to make a case about them f**king up your image... but you really can't say s**t if they say they got facts...

The more I think about, I'm pretty sure there isn't a approval process to all that... they talk about people's net worth left and right, with lists up and down.

Ol boy from Mexico probably got a s**tload of dirty or money that is literally, unaccounted.

I remember 50 looking at that Forbes list and being surprised... probably bulls**ttin though.

Either way, there is no reason for Baby not wanting to be on there when you got every single other mogul on there.

Makes no sense...


Last edited by PTC; 02-26-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #135
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
you can see the gold digger in ol girls eyes, just look at how she looks at baby
she was O.D. on his d!ck

"do ya'll need a cash money calendar girl or somethin?"
 7 years ago '08        #136
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
 Draped Up said:
yes, he's a hedge fund manager

[pic - click to view]



 Rsx-T said:
If you watch the video , birdman mumbles something along those lines of receiving a check for the work hes been doing for years . It could have been money he had in the bank thats hes been adding to over the years and the interest had finally paid out . To top it off like most people are saying , the check was probably close to a 100 mill . s**t he could have sold Cash money for all we know lol

IF i was in birdmans position i would stay quiet about my money since the IRS has been getting people recently . hell i think they went after bird when he gave wayne a Mill or something .
homeboy owed the IRS like 12.4 & payed it off a few days later lol



 NO RELIGION said:
@PTC

Can Forbes put you on their list against your will? Ol boy from Mexico has been a trillionaire for a minute but he hasn't been on the list.
 PTC said:
lol I don't think there is any approval process to that... I mean I don't see why you WOULDN'T want to be on there in the 1st place unless they gon rip you off on how much you worth... then you might be able to make a case about them f**king up your image... but you really can't say s**t if they say they got facts...

The more I think about, I'm pretty sure there isn't a approval process to all that... they talk about people's net worth left and right, with lists up and down.

Ol boy from Mexico probably got a s**tload of dirty or money that is literally, unaccounted.

I remember 50 looking at that Forbes list and being surprised... probably bulls**ttin though.

Either way, there is no reason for Baby not wanting to be on there when you got every single other mogul on there.

Makes no sense...
You can choose to be on the Forbes list or not mostly because it is YOUR choice if you want them to give their estimation on your earnings & business moves. Some of these billionaires just don't want the limelight.

on that note Plaihboi


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #137
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 m_cullins said:
Birdman gets money but he f**ks people over jay-z is that dude
oh and jay-z never f**ked anyone over right?

 7 years ago '11        #138
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]





homeboy owed the IRS like 12.4 & payed it off a few days later lol







You can choose to be on the Forbes list or not mostly because it is YOUR choice if you want them to give their estimation on your earnings & business moves. Some of these billionaires just don't want the limelight.

on that note Plaihboi


[pic - click to view]

Yeah, and the point is why would you not want to be on that list regardless? You don't find it odd at all Baby the only person in the industry that's supposedly working towards 1 bill that's not on it?

And whether it is your choice or not, I nor you can confirm that... you telling me these MediaTakeOut/US weekly people get approval from all the celebs they talk about before they publicly destroy them?

GTFOH.
 7 years ago '11        #139
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
What a f**kin coincidence that Draped Up was the one that posted that 12 mill thread... and let's be serious here, ya'll are citing TMZ as a legit source?
 7 years ago '07        #140
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Draped Up said:
of course there is accountability, which is required on behalf of the recipient of the money, it is their responsibility to report it to the IRS, but the idea that people out there don't make hundreds of millions of dollars per year and if they do then it MUST BE highly publicized is nonsense, go ask the guys on wall street, or the executives at Universal, Sony, IDJ, Wal Mart, Apple, Microsoft, Virgin, or the other 80 corporations in the United States alone that grossed 500 million or more last year the sheer amount of compensation that is distributed amongst themselves.

I can a.ssure you that securities and exchange commission does not oversee every multi-million dollar transaction that occurs in the U.S.
those are companies and thier profit is usually public record.and no music exec is gettin 100 mil checks.especially not in 2011.to further highlite this point do u know that bad boy sold for 30 mil back in 04 and soso def for around 10 mil

irs flags any purchase ova 3k my man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy